Check your account email address ×

ben, noggin...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you should be more worried than I.

you run your mouth on here quite a bit more than I.  The honor is all yours!

I've never read anywhere that bussman is a self-proclaimed religious sunday school teacher, so who the hell are you to judge him on it?

Slinger still living under the false pretense that hillary would be better than trump.

settle down chicken little. Now maybe you'll get a legitimate democrat candidate in four years rather than that slime ball hillary for 8. You should be thanking Moto.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I've never read anywhere that bussman is a self-proclaimed religious sunday school teacher, so who the hell are you to judge him on it?

i didn't proclaim that either. he has let it be known he is religious, however.

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

did you vote trump? if so, don't come crying when you lose obamacare.

6 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Slinger still living under the false pretense that hillary would be better than trump.

settle down chicken little. Now maybe you'll get a legitimate democrat candidate in four years rather than that slime ball hillary for 8. You should be thanking Moto.

it's the next four years I'm concerned about

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

on behalf of sanders and those of us who wanted a much less frightening world to live in, I'd like to thank you both for jumping ship because you didn't see your own little pony in the near future. now do me a favor, and add a minimum of 50X as many dead kids, civilians, costs of war, etc. to those lame pictures you've been posting and re-post them.  after that, explain to your kids how you helped put a guy like trump in the white house. f'in idiots. many of the deplorables can be excused for lack of intelligence, you two aren't off the hook.

Wow! :lol: didnt you say youd never vote for clinton then do a 180 and support her? Talk about ship jumping

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

did you vote trump? if so, don't come crying when you lose obamacare.

I'm willing to pay more if need be.  I'm open to the idea of letting healthcare providers cross state lines and establish more competition.  Wish there was more details on the whole study of it but what the hell, we've past things before just to see what's in them so why not?  

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh noes! Muh obamacare!

It was Slinger's 2008 mother Theresa fur crying out loud!  He's only on my case about it because he knows I had no quarrels about it before.  But you know what, a lot of people are getting fucked by now so off with it's head!

Edited by hayward

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Wow! :lol: didnt you say youd never vote for clinton then do a 180 and support her? Talk about ship jumping

He would vote whomever was the Dem. candidate. If Satan was running he'd vote for her.....which he did.

Just now, hayward said:

I'm willing to pay more if need be.  I'm open to the idea of letting healthcare providers cross state lines and establish more competition.  Wish there was more details on the whole study of it but what the hell, we've past things before just to see what's in them so why not?  

won't do shit. with the repukes having full control, I'd be very worried if i had to rely on obamacare. not just about a little increase either.

you claim to be a religious guy, explain to me how you overlooked all of trump's "sins", and there are a lot, and pulled the lever. i'll be asking my religious, rw in-laws the same question. I can understand not voting for Hillary and voting for someone else, but trump? someone who is one of the worst representatives of the lessons taught in sunday school. are you just gonna go to church sunday and ask to be forgiven?

So a guy likes him some pussy :guzzle: most red blooded males do, you must be a faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

won't do shit. with the repukes having full control, I'd be very worried if i had to rely on obamacare. not just about a little increase either.

How soon until legislation is introduced to overturn CU? :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

17 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Hilarious :flush: 

you claim to be a religious guy, explain to me how you overlooked all of trump's "sins", and there are a lot, and pulled the lever. i'll be asking my religious, rw in-laws the same question. I can understand not voting for Hillary and voting for someone else, but trump? someone who is one of the worst representatives of the lessons taught in sunday school. are you just gonna go to church sunday and ask to be forgiven?

Easy, I voted for Johnson. I'm not cheering a Trump victory, I'm happy Hillary lost and the pretend media and hateful left zealots are wallowing in their own feces.

:bc: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we have to pass it to see what's in it.  You know how that goes.