Rigid1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

2 thumbs up for effort 

running 2 up no less . push the gash off the back and keep rolling lol 

That's the best part! He dumped the broad and kept going!  :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I heard about this, when I was up there last week, Franklin Lakes actually borders the town I live in. This guy probably lives less than 10 minutes from me :lol: 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I heard about this, when I was up there last week, Franklin Lakes actually borders the town I live in. This guy probably lives less than 10 minutes from me :lol: 

I figured you would get a laugh out of it..:bc:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

From NJ and named Alvarez......no wonder he evaded the checkpoint and ran from the cops.  Prob had no permits, insurance, and multiple arrest warrants out on him.  

He didnt have any docs........typical NJ...the melting pot for diversity.....white Caucasian quickly becoming the minority. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He didnt have any docs........typical NJ...the melting pot for diversity.....white Caucasian quickly becoming the minority. 

Franklin Lakes, the town this guy is from, is 88% white according to the 2010 census. The median home price is $1.3 million. North Jersey is extremely segregated.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What's wrong with white people becoming a minority? Are minorities treated badly or something?

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's wrong with white people becoming a minority? Are minorities treated badly or something?

no not at all but alot do have a reputation of turning there chosen neighborhoods to crime ridden shitholes after the crackers get the fuck out and further in to the burbs  . 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not at all but alot do have a reputation of turning there chosen neighborhoods to crime ridden shitholes after the crackers get the fuck out and further in to the burbs  . 

Derp

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Franklin Lakes, the town this guy is from, is 88% white according to the 2010 census. The median home price is $1.3 million. North Jersey is extremely segregated.

Yes, Im also fortunate to live in a predominantly white area (north central..in the yellow on the map....not an executive but have owned a Benz ):lol:.

Love this map.....pretty much spot on

nj-cultural-map.thumb.jpg.a463bd0a42bffae6ed6ad6dc480bad7a.jpg

Like I said, our overall state is very diversified #4 in the nation.  For a small state you can find nearly every culture within a 2 hour ride.  Some people find that very appealing I guess.

https://wallethub.com/edu/most-least-diverse-states-in-america/38262/

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Not treated badly at all in this sanctuary state.....in fact probably have more rights than whites these days. Just really tired of the Mexicans that are very difficult to communicate with and rude many times. And the smelly indians that are a downright hazard driving on the roads.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty much.......they can stay in Newark and Camden.

• Haha 1