Check your account email address ×

Maine Cat will you leave now??

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look....the old cunt that constantly cries about not firing first...you really are a dishonest whiny old sack of shit. 

I never posted a fucking thing here that anyone never posted first.  Sorry little man, maybe honesty and integrity arent requirements to be a painter, but they are in my job.  So no.  I’d tell you to get a life but we all know that ain’t happening.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never posted a fucking thing here that anyone never posted first.  Sorry little man, maybe honesty and integrity arent requirements to be a painter, but they are in my job.  So no.  I’d tell you to get a life but we all know that ain’t happening.

Listen chachi save your lectures about honesty and integrity...I wasn’t even in this thread and you start throwing my name around...when that happens to you cry like a bitch. Pretty simple. 
I also love how you always use the collective “we” as if you’re some sort of spokesman. :handjob:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You talk about my family, or share details I never made public and lie about them, all bets are off and you’re fucking dead to me.  Those are my rules.  And No that’s not too much to ask.

Is that a do as I say not as I do rule? :lol:  poor old RR didn't get the same values :bc: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pete said:

you don know the difference between a bad rod bearing and a loose converter bolt so theres that..

Fucking drunk

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Not my fault you're a dumb fuck. 

Go play with some dynamite

5 hours ago, Pete said:

these 2 cocksuckers have made this place unbearable.

5 hours ago, Pete said:

I wouldn't piss on the best part of you. worthless shitbag

42,000 posts.. what a fucking loser.

I hate cops

I hate military

I hate trump

I hate govenment

I hate

I hate

I hate.

GFY

5 hours ago, Pete said:

fucking cocksucker should take his own advice.

World would be a better place.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Dopo.....:lol:

76D86073-FE2B-4574-81DD-DEE1F478C28C.thumb.png.28327f6161de29c6e0a3fc71b8c79e7b.png

He's an angry little fella. 

• Gold Member

What dooski should of done if MXZ’s post really bothered him is went to the dealer and tell them they should join in on the site and have a looksy for themself....  running around, screenshooting, and sharing this schiffshow is not a good thing to do.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

Didn’t Jay mention in one of his posts that he was going to kick an employee of the dealerships ass? When you start threatening people with violence, this is how things can end up.  

Well Jays threatened everyone at some point on the intranets so we should all realize it ain't happening in real life.  :news:  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.  Normal discourse is impossible.  Couple fucking clowns with way too much time on their hands.

You and Pouts have north of 40,000 posts, Pete has 5000.  No one cries and moans more than you two assholes.  Yeah sure. 

Normal discourse...you mean like the free exchange of differing viewpoints on issues? 
Yeah that’s not happening with an old narrow minded partisan hack like you. 

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What dooski should of done if MXZ’s post really bothered him is went to the dealer and tell them they should join in on the site and have a looksy for themself....  running around, screenshooting, and sharing this schiffshow is not a good thing to do.  

Agreed. But dooski wasn’t making shit up. AMG was calling his friend a liar and bad mouthing their business, saying the guy lied on prices and tried screwing him. If someone was talking shit about a personal friend of mine you’re damn right I’d let them know. 

Also, he didn’t share anything with an employer or fuck him over in any way. He reported to a friend that a guy on his forum was saying he tried to fuck him over. Nobody would ask their friend why they’re trying to screw people or at least find out if it’s true? If it is true they’re probably not a friend you want.  

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Agreed. But dooski wasn’t making shit up. AMG was calling his friend a liar and bad mouthing their business, saying the guy lied on prices and tried screwing him. If someone was talking shit about a personal friend of mine you’re damn right I’d let them know. 

Also, he didn’t share anything with an employer or fuck him over in any way. He reported to a friend that a guy on his forum was saying he tried to fuck him over. Nobody would ask their friend why they’re trying to screw people or at least find out if it’s true? If it is true they’re probably not a friend you want.  

I was just going to post something similar. :bc:

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Didn’t Jay mention in one of his posts that he was going to kick an employee of the dealerships ass? When you start threatening people with violence, this is how things can end up.  

Never happened, so go fuck yourself

2 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Yup. But best not to draw attention to this site. We dont need CNN snooping around here. :lol: 

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

MAHSHAND, THE RAT!!!!!!!!!

Of all things you calling someone a rat !!! Lmmfao wow u gonna sue him !!!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I take most of this site as banter and not all that serious.  If I felt the need to share what goes on here I would tell my “friend” to join up and have a look and join in the shit show.  The friend could respond to this shitshow or not for all of us to see.  We have popcorn emoji for a reason.

I don’t think this site is public, haven’t tried to view it without being signed in, and you have to be a signed in to be a member to view if I am thinking correctly.  If it’s open to the public then it is a free for all imo and anything goes.

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I once said on here I doubted motoderp paid taxes.

He threatened me he was going to get a lawyer and sue me for defamation

You have said more than once that I’m on government aid of some sort...Why are you such a liar Tickets? :lol:
Maybe you Southern Michigan guys should try not running your mouths so much. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I can say whatever the fuck I want to say about a dealership or any business that I want to.  What are you or anyone else going to do about it?