Check your account email address ×

Maine Cat will you leave now??

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Another brilliant thread. 

Kinda sounds like your own shit got thrown in your face Jay. :dunno:

Didn't expect anything less from you. Another pathetic pussy is all you are. Fuckin sorry ass bitch 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh shut the fuck up you weak ass pussy.   :lol:   

You think you're justified in showing up at their door when somebody talks shit about you but you're whining like a bitch when somebody takes issue with you talking shit about them. :lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You think you're justified in showing up at their door when somebody talks shit about you but you're whining like a bitch when somebody takes issue with you talking shit about them. :lol:

The only reason why Ratbitch went to his buddy is because he's mad at me. That's all there is to it. That's what the issue is, not the phone call I got.  Ratbitch just proved what a complete and total cunt he is.  And then there's pathetic pussies like Pouts and you jumping in to back a fellow Libturd pussy. 

So stick your theories up your ass next to your butt plug. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The only reason why Ratbitch went to his buddy is because he's mad at me. That's all there is to it. That's what the issue is, not the phone call I got.  Ratbitch just proved what a complete and total cunt he is.  And then there's pathetic pussies like Pouts and you jumping in to back a fellow Libturd pussy. 

Nope, I think he's a cunt for doing that but hey, people here don't want the rules enforced, that much is clear.

But I'm still fucking laughing that karma got you, not that you'll learn anything from it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nope, I think he's a cunt for doing that but hey, people here don't want the rules enforced, that much is clear.

But I'm still fucking laughing that karma got you, not that you'll learn anything from it.

BS you do  And LOTS agree with me.  Way more than with Ratbitch. 

Karma didn't get shit. Stick that in there with your butt plug too.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

On 2/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

BS you do 

Karma didn't get shit. Stick that in there with your butt plug too.

You don't get to decide what other people believe you dumb fucking meathead. 

You could give an example of why you think it's BS, let's fucking hear it. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You ran your cock holster here about someone's business instead of hashing it out in person...just fucking own it and move on for fucks sake. 

Dooski did what he thought was right and he has owned it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You don't get to decide what other people believe you retarded fucking meathead. 

You could give an example of why you think it's BS, let's fucking hear it. 

Fuck off pussy

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Big mouth tuff guy runs his cock holster here about someone's business instead of hashing it out in person...just fucking own it and move on for fucks sake. 

Oh shut the fuck up you pathetic sack of shit    This doesn't even remotely involve.your bitch ass so shut the fuck up before I pay a visit up to Charlevoix and pound your face in 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Fuck off pussy

Oh shut the fuck up you pathetic sack of shit    This doesn't even remotely involve.your bitch ass so shut the fuck up before I pay a visit up to Charlevoix and pound your face in 

You involved everybody here by making it public and yeah Jay I know you're going to pound my face in...grow up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You involved everybody here by making it public.

I didn't bring it up, Ratbitch did. 

And I don't give the slightest fuck what a pathetic piece of shit cunt like you thinks.  

You got a problem with what I said, come do something about , pussy. I already told your bitch ass to come up to Seney next month and run your cock sucker to my face like you do here.  Guarented you won't show up. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I didn't bring it up, Ratbitch did. 

And I don't give the slightest fuck what a pathetic piece of shit cunt like you thinks.  

You got a problem with what I said, come do something about , pussy. I already told your bitch ass to come up to Seney next month and run your cock sucker to my face like you do here.  Guarented you won't show up. 

Blah, blah, blah...save it Jay and get some mental help.