Check your account email address ×

Good article

f7ben

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Lots of times it’s shit like this that triggers recessions. Something totally unrelated to the economy. 

Sure....but like was stated. The market is a massive bubble right now. It is primes for a hard correction and if things start to snowball it could be an epic crash

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure....but like was stated. The market is a massive bubble right now. It is primes for a hard correction and if things start to snowball it could be an epic crash

The market is also driven by auto trade bots that react to the activity. So even a small sell off will escalate quickly. Panic selling is the best, I actually hope that happens so I can buy some stuff on the cheap. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well, get your cash ready and buy up the bargains. :nudie:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: 

So, if people start to get sick and die in large numbers, the market will be affected.

Got it!

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, if people start to get sick and die in large numbers, the market will be affected.

Got it!

:lmao:

Maybe 10%.

Who is following this chump?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/godfather-of-chart-analysis-says-damage-done-to-the-stock-market-is-much-much-worse-than-anyone-is-talking-about-2018-10-30

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

The market is also driven by auto trade bots that react to the activity. So even a small sell off will escalate quickly. Panic selling is the best, I actually hope that happens so I can buy some stuff on the cheap. 

You can buy all of snotty's on the cheap !

Just now, Woodtick said:

Drove through China town today. I would bet 60% of the people had masks on. Quite a few with masks on in the tourist areas as well. I can’t remember if I washed my hands before I ate lunch?:dunno:

I'll bet they didn't.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all that trump has. We can kiss the piece of shit goodbye once the economy tanks. 

All that time wasted on Russia and impeachment when all you needed was a good health scare! :lol: 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all that trump has. We can kiss the piece of shit goodbye once the economy tanks. 

$2 trillion infrastructure plan during the election. Watch for it.