Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I think this qualifies for a VIOLATION of site rules. 

HE VIOLATED THE SITE RULE ABOUT PUBLICLY EXPOSING ANY MEMBER!!!!

AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM sent me a PM, showing the NH site for reporting crimes. 

He sent it anonymously, via blocked-out e-mail.

DON'T BLAME ME IF THIS TURNS INTO A MAJOR CLUSTERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What site rules?

Where are these rules?

You are the clusterfuck!

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Deleted the pics, so I would say yes!

I saw the pics this morning.  It was dead deer in snow with an antlers pulled off the head of one of the deer.

550 did you just shoot those deer?

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He violated site rule against public exposure.

You think this is funny? Watch out you don't get named in the lawsuit that might come down here. 

I'm gonna' have my lawyer subpoena his identification, then have a Canadian lawyer sue him, wherever he is. 

Lawsuit. :lol:

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Hunting been over for 6weeks 

NH dnr will like these pics. 

Sent

Hey everybody, look what this faggot, MOUTHFUL Of CUM did!!! He reported me to NH fish & game!!!!!!!

Wow, if that isn't a motherfukkin, cock-suckin' thing to do, I don't know what is!!!

Well, he's in for a rude awakening. Now, my lawyer will be able to subpoena his ID, under the freedom of information law.

AWFUL is in for a long, expensive road ahead!! He better kiss his new garage goodbye, 'cause he's gonna' get a judgement against him!!

He just ruined his life. 

He has no idea what he did. 

DIRTY MOTHERFUKKER!! I'll spend a fortune to prosecute YOU!!!!!  Get ready for a massive, relentless CIVIL LAWSUIT!!!!  

Interesting read.  I'm on a fence here.  I guess it's a moral issue to report things like this on a site.  Are you doing the right thing or, are you doing it out of spite?  Was it really an illegal kill?  Hmmmmm......

38 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I poached some eggs this morning.  Does that count 

As for you...you may have hell to pay!

Image result for peter griffin chicken gif"

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey everybody, look what this faggot, MOUTHFUL Of CUM did!!! He reported me to NH fish & game!!!!!!!

Wow, if that isn't a motherfukkin, cock-suckin' thing to do, I don't know what is!!!

Well, he's in for a rude awakening. Now, my lawyer will be able to subpoena his ID, under the freedom of information law.

AWFUL is in for a long, expensive road ahead!! He better kiss his new garage goodbye, 'cause he's gonna' get a judgement against him!!

He just ruined his life. 

DIRTY MOTHERFUKKER!! I'll spend a fortune to prosecute YOU!!!!!  Get ready for a massive, relentless CIVIL LAWSUIT!!!!  

You’re all talk as usual. Nothing will happen to him. Nothing. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the Fish and Game police EVAh contact me, he's in big trouble.

Not really, I'm sure threatening a witness would get added to a poaching charge  though.. 

If you were smart, you should have said you have a nuisance permit, the deer were eating your winter wheat and other crops you have planted.

I got no issues with someone in need feeding themselves or family, but you claim to be the richest man here, obviously can afford to go to the grocery store then. And if you're just cutting the back straps out of what you poached and leaving the rest to waste, we all know what you really are...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Done

:bc:

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He just ruined his life. 

If you didn't do anything illegal, why did you delete the pics? 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the Fish and Game police EVAh contact me, he's in big trouble.

Um no, you'd be the one in trouble. 

32 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ouch

Screenshot_2020-01-29-12-12-06-939_com.android.chrome.jpg

So, ya' reported me huh, faggot?????  You fukkin' cunt,. You're gonna' be sorry, you fukkin' cunt-face. 

You're gonna' get sued, big time. Kiss your new garage and your 55 Chev goodbye!!! 

I've seen what GOOD lawyers can do, and you are in big trouble. Once we find out who you are WHISTLEBLOWER, you are in big trouble. We're gonna' get the best lawyer, wherever you are, and give them a big retainer to start pounding you into smithereens. We'll subpoena all YOUR posts on FS that you made against me. We will show a BAD INTENT on your part. You're biscuit faggot!!!!!! We will get all your medical records, police records, criminal and civil actions!!! Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye faggot.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, ya' reported me huh, faggot?????  You fukkin' cunt,. You're gonna' be sorry, you fukkin' cunt-face. 

You're gonna' get sued, big time. Kiss your new garage and your 55 Chev goodbye!!! 

I've seen what GOOD lawyers can do, and you are in big trouble. Once we find out who you are WHISTLEBLOWER, you are in big trouble. We're gonna' get the best lawyer, wherever you are, and give them a big retainer to start pounding you into smithereens. We'll subpoena all YOUR posts on FS that you made against me. We will show a BAD INTENT on your part. You're biscuit faggot!!!!!! We will get all your medical records, police records, criminal and civil actions!!! Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye faggot.

AggravatingAlarmedAcornwoodpecker-size_r

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gotta hand it to you, you are one entertaining motherfucker

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ouch

Screenshot_2020-01-29-12-12-06-939_com.android.chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Not really, I'm sure threatening a witness would get added to a poaching charge  though.. 

If you were smart, you should have said you have a nuisance permit, the deer were eating your winter wheat and other crops you have planted.

I got no issues with someone in need feeding themselves or family, but you claim to be the richest man here, obviously can afford to go to the grocery store then. And if you're just cutting the back straps out of what you poached and leaving the rest to waste, we all know what you really are...

Hey, ain't you the guy that said he's licked 100 pussies? You either lied about all the pussy you licked, or you are not very bright, and most likely have a disease. No one in their right mind would lick 100 vaginas these days, STDs are rampant. 

So, maybe you should not be giving me advice, Tongue Man. 

@Polaris 550  Did you really kill those two deer? Be honest. 

If Awful actually did report you then you are going down. You are in big big trouble. 

What gun did you kill them with. You can kiss that goodbye too. Did you use a wheeler or truck in this endeavor?  If so, that will be gone too. 

You are an idiot if you really killed those two deer. 

• Like 1