Check your account email address ×

Iranians Hit Back AGAINST TRUMP PROPERTIES !!

And it starts......

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10681400/iran-tweets-list-of-trumps-properties-revenge-attacks-us-president/ 

The menacing tweet implies that Iran intends to target Trump's $3.1 billion real estate empire, making things a lot more personal than the President may be comfortable with. 

The tweet linked to Forbes' latest estimate of Trump's financial situation that lists nine properties in New York that have a combined estimated value of $1.5 billion. 

The list includes Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street as well as Trump International hotels in Washington, Las Vegas and Chicago.

They “HIT BACK”!!!!!  Ahah ahahhahahhaa. :lol:

Let’s do a poll...what’s going to happen first?  The wrath of the Iranian retaliation or, Pelosi sending her precious articles of impeachment to the Senate for trial?

Pitter-Patter......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here we go.  mc doesn't realize he was baited into this.  Asking about trump properties a couple of days ago, only to be followed up with some story about possible attacks on trump properties.  Led around constantly.  Are you still rooting for Iran, with spin and the unified dems in Washington?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Here we go.  mc doesn't realize he was baited into this.  Asking about trump properties a couple of days ago, only to be followed up with some story about possible attacks on trump properties.  Led around constantly.  Are you still rooting for Iran, with spin and the unified dems in Washington?

You really live under a staircase.

watch Trump to use our military to protect his properties around the world on the taxpayers dime. The Trump idiots will be OK with it.

Edited by Mainecat

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And it starts......

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10681400/iran-tweets-list-of-trumps-properties-revenge-attacks-us-president/ 

The menacing tweet implies that Iran intends to target Trump's $3.1 billion real estate empire, making things a lot more personal than the President may be comfortable with. 

The tweet linked to Forbes' latest estimate of Trump's financial situation that lists nine properties in New York that have a combined estimated value of $1.5 billion. 

The list includes Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street as well as Trump International hotels in Washington, Las Vegas and Chicago.

well even I have a terrorism rider on my biz insurace and rental property insurance .  think a multiple million buck property has no Ryder? 

build it bigger and better and pocket the rest 

sort of a favor to any aging property 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well even I have a terrorism rider on my biz insurace and rental property insurance .  think a multiple million buck property has no Ryder? 

They are just frightening his clients....that's all

I'm sure if Iran targeted trump personally that would outrage his beloved followers more than if they blew up the statue of liberty and mt Rushmore. Internet hyperbole rules the day for now. 

"Iran threatened to cut off trumps crazy hair! How dare they!"

Edited by Anler

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Iranians are a clever bunch. Beautifully done. 

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There’s gonna be a mass exodus of his tenants.

FUCK TRUMP

Well done indeed.  Look at you two, just consumed with hate.  24/7 for 3 1/2 years  :lol:  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sure and what insurance company will write that policy knowing the threats made against Trump? 

They touch one of his properties and they will be utterly destroyed.  The president has the power to decide to use air strikes and needs no consent from anyone to do so. He will rain down upon the a torrential rain of continuous bombardment until no soldier or government building is left. God I hope they do it.

• Thanks 1