Check your account email address ×

fsce "buckets"

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I honestly do think she'll make some changes for the better. not 100%, but definitely some improvements. especially for the latter reason I gave - to piss off all the repukes and prove them wrong after all these years of BS. now, are you going to help the repukes get in the way, or stand on the side cheering them on, or be a little honest and supportive?

She could care less about the repukes IMO.  She is all about Hillary plain and simple.  I honestly don't think she has Americas best interest at heart.  She has many people/corporations that own her plain and simple.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, mxz7000 said:

She could care less about the repukes IMO.  She is all about Hillary plain and simple.  I honestly don't think she has Americas best interest at heart.  She has many people/corporations that own her plain and simple.  

All Slinger knows is "I must stop Trump" and other than that he's got nothing not an original thought. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All Slinger knows is "I must stop Trump" and other than that he's got nothing not an original thought. 

Please share your original thoughts Dumbski....:snack:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

When it suits you. Petite bourgeois.

No one except ourselves is forcing us to live in this country, we all have the right to live wherever we want on this planet.

Seriously what country on this planet would be your ideal country to live in?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one except ourselves is forcing us to live in this country, we all have the right to live wherever we want on this planet.

14642372_10154604067522387_8641393844538214688_n.jpg

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I could settle for the Conch Republic in the winter time. That's in about 7-10 years.....by then President Trumps economic reforms will be in full force.

5 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

I could settle for the Conch Republic in the winter time. That's in about 7-10 years.....by then President Trumps economic reforms will be in full force.

I love the keys as well...the queers are ruining key west though.

3 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Marathon is my favorite area.

Cool...i find marathon a little too commercial...long key and bahia honda are my favs...hawks cay is my favorite resort...id probably pick islamorada if i was going to purchase a place to live though. : bc:

Hello, my name is Slinger and Im voting for the corrupt and scandalous Hillary Clinton because I am smart. Donald trump is an asshole and 3rd party is just stupid so join me and other smart people who complain about everything that is wrong with this country in helping to elect one of the prominent members of the group of people who are responsible for all that is wrong with this country.

So join me on a ride down the toilet bowl and pull the level for Hillary...

devotion-what-an-idiot-demotivational-poster-1267481384.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Cool...i find marathon a little too commercial...long key and bahia honda are my favs...hawks cay is my favorite resort...id probably pick islamorada if i was going to purchase a place to live though. : bc:

I'll be researching more over the next few years. I'll probably end up living I a trailer park eating canned dog food if Clinton wins.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hello, my name is Slinger and Im voting for the corrupt and scandalous Hillary Clinton because I am smart. Donald trump is an asshole and 3rd party is just stupid so join me and other smart people who complain about everything that is wrong with this country in helping to elect one of the prominent members of the group of people who are responsible for all that is wrong with this country.

So join me on a ride down the toilet bowl and pull the level for Hillary...

devotion-what-an-idiot-demotivational-poster-1267481384.jpg

:thumb:

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have made a better grouping:

People for hillary:  Get money from the gov't in some way shape or form.

- slinger, mc, vince, snowrider

People against hillary, Believe moral and ethics important.

- racer, momo***, sludgey*, creepr, arctic crusher*

- xlt, snake**, skidooski, zambroski**, smales, bigums. DAVE

- noggin, ben

This will work.

I just don't see any Hillary supporter here of any intellectual relevance in the real world.  They are all the typical name calling, no answers, no back-ups, no debate skills with zero moral integrity that I've always witnessed here.  Nothing but posting of hack. cut and paste Dem talking point articles in some weird attempt to gain validation for their lying queen.  It's whimsy at it's finest.  I'll bet not one of these Hillary "fans" have the nerve at all to act like they do here...NOT ONE OF THEM.  And I know for a fact at least one is a run and hide nobody.

Again, my little sig line says it all.  It's best you boys stick to your own when out in the real world....lest you end up in a debate that your go-to plan of name calling ends you in a predicament in which you will not be able to log off so easily.  

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This will work.

I just don't see any Hillary supporter here of any intellectual relevance in the real world.  They are all the typical name calling, no answers, no back-ups, no debate skills with zero moral integrity that I've always witnessed here.  Nothing but posting of hack. cut and paste Dem talking point articles in some weird attempt to gain validation for their lying queen.  It's whimsy at it's finest.  I'll bet not one of these Hillary "fans" have the nerve at all to act like they do here...NOT ONE OF THEM.  And I know for a fact at least one is a run and hide nobody.

Again, my little sig line says it all.  It's best you boys stick to your own when out in the real world....lest you end up in a debate that your go-to plan of name calling ends you in a predicament in which you will not be able to log off so easily.  

:goodpost:

• 1 month later...
  • Gold Member
On 11/4/2016 at 7:21 AM, Snoslinger said:

bucket #1 - dumbasses who really believe trump would make a good potus and turn things around.

- racer, momo***, sludgey*, creepr, arctic crusher*

bucket #2 - people who realize the dangers of the trump presidency and admit they'll do something about it

- me, mc, vince, snowrider

bucket #3 -  people who realize the dangers of the trump presidency, but won't admit they'd prefer Hillary, likely even vote for her

- xlt, snake**, skidooski, zambroski**, smales, bigums

bucket #4 - have a wild fantasy about living on an island where everything is fair, everyone is at peace, and everyone gathers around to sing kumbaya on Saturday nights while passing bananas.

- noggin, ben

* dumbfuck Canadian who wants to be american

** tough call between bucket 1 and 3

*** site idiot, confirmed by all

Bucket #5

The dumb fuck bucket of people completely out of touch with reality and were perfectly content with being slaves and advocates for the worst crime family in the US....  The democrat party.

dumb fuck bucket...  MC, snowrider, snoslinger, revkevsdi.