Check your account email address ×

Garage cleaning lol

f7ben

Was cleaning the garage and starting to shift gears to sledding today

Found a bunch of parts in a box I forgot about lol

Had a power commander 5 with timing control and dnd y pipe for cat 1000

A 3 post primary with 1 worn roller for cat 1000 and a 3 post triple primary for cat triples

Also a pile of helix and springs 

I texted the kids I know that still run cat 1000s and told them they could have all that shit for $100 lol

My buddies kid jumped at that

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was cleaning the garage and starting to shift gears to sledding today

Found a bunch of parts in a box I forgot about lol

Had a power commander 5 with timing control and dnd y pipe for cat 1000

A 3 post primary with 1 worn roller for cat 1000 and a 3 post triple primary for cat triples

Also a pile of helix and springs 

I texted the kids I know that still run cat 1000s and told them they could have all that shit for $100 lol

My buddies kid jumped at that

I had the same thing happen back in September. Cleaning garage, throwing shit away and come across 3 boxes of parts removed from single pipe triples for 30 years. Weights, clutches, carbs and parts. I must have had 30 or 40 sets of jets matched up in cases. Put on Craig's list for 100. Gone in 2 hours.

• Like 1

every one wants new motor new chassis new clutches.  I am sick of it pick somthing good and let her buck i am sick of have g to buy new gears tool weights springs chains belts . I don't even want to start thinking about all the obsolete sled shit I have tossed or gave away 

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every one wants new motor new chassis new clutches.  I am sick of it pick somthing good and let her buck i am sick of have g to buy new gears tool weights springs chains belts . I don't even want to start thinking about all the obsolete sled shit I have tossed or gave away 

I’ve been pretty good at unloading used shit on ebay.  If i know its likely I’ll never need a tool or a part again, its usually put on ebay.  Helps pay for all the new shit I find myself regularly buying.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I just found an 850 belt brand new in my stash and I've never had a 850  :lol: 

My dad found a new cat 073 belt and turns out its for a a cat z1 turbo sled which is all I have right now. I must have had it years ago at his place and he just dropped it off the other day. I had no idea what it was for when he dropped it off lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My dad found a new cat 073 belt and turns out its for a a cat z1 turbo sled which is all I have right now. I must have had it years ago at his place and he just dropped it off the other day. I had no idea what it was for when he dropped it off lol

Nice.....It's great to find stuff you can actually use! I'm riding with a small group next week and there's at least one 850 so I'll probably just give him a good deal on it and put the $ towards lodging. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice.....It's great to find stuff you can actually use! I'm riding with a small group next week and there's at least one 850 so I'll probably just give him a good deal on it and put the $ towards lodging. 

Ah, just saw this :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yup....I dont store shit usually. If inaint riding it I'm selling it 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve been pretty good at unloading used shit on ebay.  If i know its likely I’ll never need a tool or a part again, its usually put on ebay.  Helps pay for all the new shit I find myself regularly buying.

It’s what I am doing. I have another box of clutch shit to go through.