Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard takes the safe ride.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gabbard Was the Only Representative to Vote ‘Present’ on Impeachment Vote

As the House made history voting for just the third time to impeach a president, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) was one of the few Democratic representatives to break ranks on impeachment.

On Wednesday, Gabbard voted “present: for both articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

In a video posted on Twitter after the vote, Gabbard explained her decision, saying, “I could not in good conscience vote either ‘Yes’ or ‘No.’”

Just now, Anler said:

May as well she most likely burned the bridge. Fucking dems are like tits on a bull anymore. 

I think if she doesn't get out of the Dem party, they are going to continue to piss down her back.  She's got some name recog right now...she needs to use it.  She could even jump to the R's and garner some respect with a few tweaks.  She's done in the Dem party though.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

She is standing on her own, the party doesnt like that but the voters should. All of those other faggots do what they are told. 

Kind of amazing in that whole room only one is not a sheep. :flush: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

After much thought of carefully weighing evidence, I decided to do what my party told me. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She wanted to Censure trump which is what should have been done.

Why look sensible and save some type of credibility for the upcoming election?

ALL IN FOR IDIOCY!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Why look sensible and save some type of credibility for the upcoming election?

ALL IN FOR IDIOCY!!!!!

I swear to god it's like the dems are losing on purpose. You cant possibly be that dumb unintentionally

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I swear to god it's like the dems are losing on purpose. You cant possibly be that dumb unintentionally

Dude I said that months ago. Everytime I hear someone say some shit about Russia or Ukraine I know I am dealing with a mental midget. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but the far left wing was promised impeachment and they were going to have a temper tantrum until they got it.

Well , there were no solid grounds for impeachment and now they've handed the Pubs a big win

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , there were no solid grounds for impeachment and now they've handed the Pubs a big win

The youngsters have not learned that it is a marathon not a 100 yard dash. The Dems have done an awful job of dealing with Trump over the last few years.

Edited by Carlos Danger

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She has no balls.

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well I’d hope not. 

:owned:

But, you have to share with everyone here.  Don’t be sad, none of us want our shares either.  It’s like owning a partial box of stupid.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Matt said:

She's literally the only Dem who makes any sense.  She's economically-challenged, but that's OK.

Trump should drop Pence and ask her to be his running mate.  God dammit that'd be hilarious.

Minds would be blown...it would be epic! 6F6985B4-DF08-4C96-96E1-52E9D3F4BC40.jpeg.cdda989bae6a00da9b8f2b5f6e13785c.jpeg