Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard takes the safe ride.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I’d be ok with Tulsi.  Only moderate on the stage.  Then again the corrupt DNC saw to it that it won’t be happening.  

She really isn't a moderate. Biden is far more moderate than she is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Now that MC hates her I like her. :bc: 

I like her too. Not so much the policy, but she appears to be the only one on that team with with an ounce of integrity who dares to speak the truth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think if she doesn't get out of the Dem party, they are going to continue to piss down her back.  She's got some name recog right now...she needs to use it.  She could even jump to the R's and garner some respect with a few tweaks.  She's done in the Dem party though.

true but then again tbe dem party pretty much burred them self . she could become the new face in short order after there slapped in the pussy at the polls next year 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

She's literally the only Dem who makes any sense.  She's economically-challenged, but that's OK.

Trump should drop Pence and ask her to be his running mate.  God dammit that'd be hilarious.

fucking heads would explode . would be epic . 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

She really isn't a moderate. Biden is far more moderate than she is. 

Youre right, I guess I should have said palatable, doesn’t seem insane or a doddering old fool, like the rest of them do. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I could easily switch my independent vote in 2020 from Trump to Tulsi if she wins the democratic nomination.

The Dumbs were never going to let that happen. Especially now that she's not a partisan hack 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The Dumbs were never going to let that happen. Especially now that she's not a partisan hack 

Bingo! No way no how. I imagine the TDS sufferers want her gone asap.

I've always said she was the Dems best choice, but, like others have noticed, they just don't see it. Speaks volumes how out of touch/insane they are, imo.

I know she supports climate change and speaks about that often, but I've always wondered if she truly does believe or if she is just following along due to her parties agenda?:dunno: 

Edited by irv
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I think she's committed political suicide. Too left to join ranks with the right and too outspoken against the hierarchy of her party. 

She may have. At least she's not fake like the rest of the Dumbs 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

She really isn't a moderate. 

No, she isn't. It's just that the rest of the batshit crazy crew is far left , they make the city of Cambridge mass look like a gop stronghold.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Colin Pederson here in MN voted against both articles.  

Saw that. SO didn't the dude switching parties. Then one from Maine voted for 1 and against the other.