Check your account email address ×

Rudy The Shitbag

Just now, frenchy said:

well of course it did. Fox News says so.

But I'll just leave this here.....

Some politicians claim that the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) extensive use of stop, question, and frisk practices in the past are the primary cause of New York’s low crime rate. Is this claim supported by research?

NYPD’s deployment of extra police to high crime neighborhoods contributed far more to the crime reduction than the use of stop, question, and frisk. Research on the NYPD’s program of Operation Impact found that extra police deployed to high crime areas in New York was a major factor in the crime decline: a 12% to 15% reduction. The additional use of stop, question, and frisk made almost no difference. The stops only had a detectable impact on crime when the stops were based on probable cause, and these kinds of stops were very rare. Other research by Weisburd and colleagues also showed that stop, question, and frisk practices had only small associations with crime reduction (on the order 2%). And this study did not measure the effects of stops over and above increased officer deployment.

What can we conclude from this? Saturating high crime neighborhoods with extra police helped reduce crime in New York, but the bulk of investigative stops did not play a meaningful role in the crime reduction.

The year after it was ruled unconstitutional police stops declined by 95% and violent crime also declined.

Stop and frisk was an massive black eye on those who value freedom. No wonder the bootlicking bitch wookie loves it

Just now, f7ben said:

The year after it was ruled unconstitutional police stops declined by 95% and violent crime also declined.

Stop and frisk was an massive black eye on those who value freedom. No wonder the bootlicking bitch wookie loves it

I mean it's really fucking simple - put more cops in high crime areas criminal activity will fall.

Just now, frenchy said:

I mean it's really fucking simple - put more cops in high crime areas criminal activity will fall.

I honestly am so disgusted by the idea of someone supporting stop and frisk that I really dont think I could entertain a conversation with people like that in person.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Um, Rudy also ordered the increased presence too.  

fine I will give him kudos for doing that but question holding up a program he initiated that was deemed unconstitutional by the courts as some sort of success of his.

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Biden aside I don't get the RW love affair with Rudy. Trump's ball lappers will love him simply for being Trump's lap dog. Aside from that Rudy's legacy as being 'America's Mayor' is simply a case of right place right time for being the bum in the Mayor's seat on 9/11. His love of the limelight certainly helped him there too.

Even before 911 Rudy was pretty effective. Times square was a shit hole when he got in and now it is a tourist destination. Not a love just don't see a good reason to throw him down the stairs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Well another reason it fell was because they locked up 1/2 of the 3 % of the population that commits crimes . America's love affair with crack also dwindled some. Nowadays your average crack head is a 55 yr old white guy.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

And why the fuck would anyone white knight for Rudy

Dude is a complete piece of corrupt garbage. 

Maybe but I am going to need more than the word of the Huffpo or whatever left wing news organization has been given marching orders by the DNC to discredit the man. 

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

This is confusing. I can't decide which Ben would hate the idea of more, more cops on the street, or stop and frisk?  This thread content should'a technically stroked him out by now.  :lol:  

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is supposedly an unpaid lawyer for Trump so how is it he is allowed to “force people out”...I know nobody here gives a fuck because CLINTON AND OBAMA but Giuliani is nothing but a bagman for Trump and if you are concerned about shit done under Obama’s watch than this should trouble you as well.

Rudy is a Russian cocksucker