Check your account email address ×

Rudy The Shitbag

• Platinum Contributing Member

He is supposedly an unpaid lawyer for Trump so how is it he is allowed to “force people out”...I know nobody here gives a fuck because CLINTON AND OBAMA but Giuliani is nothing but a bagman for Trump and if you are concerned about shit done under Obama’s watch than this should trouble you as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Rudy’s now a shit bag according to Jim.  He made a pretty damn convincing case of who the real shit bags are last night on Ingraham.  But sure, the guy was regarded as a hard nosed Prosecutor who took on the mob and won, then later became New York City’s best loved mayors.  Led.  Easily. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't get why anyone would white Knight for Joe Biden. I mean what has he done for anybody that does not have his last name.

Biden aside I don't get the RW love affair with Rudy. Trump's ball lappers will love him simply for being Trump's lap dog. Aside from that Rudy's legacy as being 'America's Mayor' is simply a case of right place right time for being the bum in the Mayor's seat on 9/11. His love of the limelight certainly helped him there too.

Just now, frenchy said:

Biden aside I don't get the RW love affair with Rudy. Trump's ball lappers will love him simply for being Trump's lap dog. Aside from that Rudy's legacy as being 'America's Mayor' is simply a case of right place right time for being the bum in the Mayor's seat on 9/11. His love of the limelight certainly helped him there too.

Yeah having the balls to institute stop and frisk had nothing to do with anything, right?  We’ve already covered his legacy as a prosecutor.  The point is it’s not a love affair as much as pushing back against fake nonsense said about him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah having the balls to institute stop and frisk had nothing to do with anything, right?  We’ve already covered his legacy as a prosecutor.  The point is it’s not a love affair as much as pushing back against fake nonsense said about him.

Fuck you're a piece of dogshit. Eat a fucking bullet already. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you're a piece of dogshit. Eat a fucking bullet already. 

Why don’t you fly out and try that you bipolar waste of space.  I’d knock you out before you even clenched a fist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don’t you fly out and try that you bipolar waste of space.  I’d knock you out before you even clenched a fist.

Ah no....you're a fucking old ass never was pussy. You'd get hurt fast

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It also slashed the crime rate.  Boy Bens in a mood today....  I hope u get cavity searched

It did not slash the crime rate.

Do you know what UNCONSTITUTIONAL means you fucking piece of garbage?

Just now, f7ben said:

well of course it did. Fox News says so.

But I'll just leave this here.....

Some politicians claim that the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) extensive use of stop, question, and frisk practices in the past are the primary cause of New York’s low crime rate. Is this claim supported by research?

NYPD’s deployment of extra police to high crime neighborhoods contributed far more to the crime reduction than the use of stop, question, and frisk. Research on the NYPD’s program of Operation Impact found that extra police deployed to high crime areas in New York was a major factor in the crime decline: a 12% to 15% reduction. The additional use of stop, question, and frisk made almost no difference. The stops only had a detectable impact on crime when the stops were based on probable cause, and these kinds of stops were very rare. Other research by Weisburd and colleagues also showed that stop, question, and frisk practices had only small associations with crime reduction (on the order 2%). And this study did not measure the effects of stops over and above increased officer deployment.

What can we conclude from this? Saturating high crime neighborhoods with extra police helped reduce crime in New York, but the bulk of investigative stops did not play a meaningful role in the crime reduction.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bring it little man.  You wouldn’t be the first guy I  knocked out cold.  Or the second or third either.

You're fucking brittle bones wouldnt hold. Must suck being so far past your prime that people just snicker and outright laugh when you act tough

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh now you’re a law professor?  :lol:  gotta go, put some salve on that rash of yours...and to think this started over me reporting some good news on the markets.....wow you are gone.  Alcohol poisoning me thinks

• Haha 1