Check your account email address ×

Someone is a busy elf!!!

Kev144

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes. 

Don’t remember seeing your name at the pre-FS HCS. :bc: 

I don’t recognize a lot of FS’s anymore with  all the un changes. Doesn’t make much sense to me, but I guess when you say stupid shit you gotta find a way to blend back in. 

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

I don’t recognize a lot of FS’s anymore with  all the un changes. Doesn’t make much sense to me, but I guess when you say stupid shit you gotta find a way to blend back in. 

figured you'd change your name here to get away from all granny fucking you were doing :dunno: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I made my appearance for the first time at the kick-off of FS v.2

Some blame Momo....some thank him!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I hurdd Wolfie was responsible for fs1 demise!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

figured you'd change your name here to get away from all granny fucking you were doing :dunno: 

I ain’t skeered. :lol: The old lady stuff started when I moved back to Michigan and rented a room from an old lady. (Fall of 2015, damn time flies) :bc: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure we’re on version 3. Originally there was a general forum, it stopped getting traffic and I think rob shut it down or merged everything to the CE forum. Can’t remember how it all went down, but I think a bunch of stuff was lost then too. :bc: 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

1914800666_giphy.gif.cf-2019-12-18T164138_543.gif.8321918ba608a73d0333511eec41ec58.gif

Rob didn't care about money. The site just became to big for him to manage on his own. Yes, he had mods, but he didn't have any help on the back end. Jay was listed as an admin at the time, but never dug in to ther back end.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rob didn't care about money. The site just became to big for him to manage on his own. Yes, he had mods, but he didn't have any help on the back end. Jay was listed as an admin at the time, but never dug in to ther back end.

It may not have been about the $   But ultimately it was sold when he got the offer he was looking for from ODS Dan for the right price.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It may not have been about the $   But ultimately it was sold when he got the offer he was looking for from ODS Dan for the right price.

LOL, rob was trying to peddle it to anyone that he thought would keep it going similar to how it had been from the start. He basically gave it to Dan.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

LOL, rob was trying to peddle it to anyone that he thought would keep it going similar to how it had been from the start. He basically gave it to Dan.

To bad Dan was just in it for the $ 

Might still be a decent site if it didn't get sold again.....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

To bad Dan was just in it for the $ 

Might still be a decent site if it didn't get sold again.....

It hasn't been decent in years.    The general forum is pathetic.    Some OK brand stuff but other than that not even half of what it once was