Check your account email address ×

Someone is a busy elf!!!

Kev144

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

John was pretty freaked out when someone posted a picture of his house and where he lives. He quit the internet immediately after.  

Seriously? Wow.  I mean I know Chair Force fags are massive pussies , but that's a little bit much. SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

John was pretty freaked out when someone posted a picture of his house and where he lives. He quit the internet immediately after.  

Was it a picture of his house of just a picture of a bar in the general location?

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sometimes, I seriously wonder how some of you haven’t been killed off or beaten within inches of your lives.

You're a result of no child left behind policies!!!!!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sometimes, I seriously wonder how some of you haven’t been killed off or beaten within inches of your lives.

Shut up stupid...the person that  posted it was a friend of his and if you read the thread it’s fair game amongst them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shut up stupid...the person that  posted it was a friend of his and if you read the thread it’s fair game amongst them.

Why are you so invested in this?  Do you just creepily follow along with these member group meets in  here, thinking you are part of the group?  Weirdo.

My statement stands....because it's not specific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You're a result of no child left behind policies!!!!!

Just when we all thought it was just another pathetically planned and executed Department of Education money wasting debacle.  BAM!!  hEre eyE iS!!!

• Haha 1

There no way he pissed like that with other dudes in the boat. I would have pushed him over board. I got a piss pail in my boat for rough days and have no issue pissing off the back on calm days. Fuck even when my lady fishing friends come out I have no issue. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you so invested in this?  Do you just creepily follow along with these member group meets in  here, thinking you are part of the group?  Weirdo.

My statement stands....because it's not specific.

I was on the first FS when this all went down while you were over at HCS playing mod and trying to impress people with you SnoX flag waving prowess and I posted the picture of Drew and MTM because A) it’s funny and B) Huzy sent it to me as part of bet payoff so while not heavily invested in anything I’m more a part of that group than you so SBYL stumpy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was on the first FS when this all went down while you were over at HCS playing mod and trying to impress people with you SnoX flag waving prowess and I posted the picture of Drew and MTM because A) it’s funny and B) Huzy sent it to me as part of bet payoff so not heavily invested in anything but more a part of that group than you so SBYL.

These pics and chops were all part of the original fs and tbp 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I know and Zderpski was pulling his pud over at HCS during all of it....poor little guy is all butthurt because he wasn’t around. :cry:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know and Zderpski was pulling his pud over at HCS during all of it....poor little guy is all butthurt because he wasn’t around. :cry:

To be fair, hcs is a site where saying bad words or chops get you banned.   Hell I'm sure zammykins missed the rob days, the sale due to drama, and the dan/vertical scope early days.  

34 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He has no life, so ya!

VVVVVVVV

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was on the first FS when this all went down while you were over at HCS playing mod and trying to impress people with you SnoX flag waving prowess and I posted the picture of Drew and MTM because A) it’s funny and B) Huzy sent it to me as part of bet payoff so while not heavily invested in anything I’m more a part of that group than you so SBYL stumpy.

So, the answer to my question is “yes” then.

I mean, thank god you are here!!!!  You are like the “Cloud” for FS!  Both past and present!!!

“More of the group than I am”.  LOL!  Wut?

Pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Pouty Cloud.

My God.  Just no dignity at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

To be fair, hcs is a site where saying bad words or chops get you banned.   Hell I'm sure zammykins missed the rob days, the sale due to drama, and the dan/vertical scope early days.  

The original HCS days were really good & there wasn't any banning until ...  :lol:

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVVV

So, the answer to my question is “yes” then.

I mean, thank god you are here!!!!  You are like the “Cloud” for FS!  Both past and present!!!

“More of the group than I am”.  LOL!  Wut?

Pathetic.

Poor Pouty Cloud.

My God.  Just no dignity at all.

Dude I posted a picture and have some recollections from those days...You try too hard to be part of the FS Human Centipede. 

BTW I’ve heard you more then once lament the fact that you missed out on those days....Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude I posted a picture and have some recollections from those days...You try too hard to be part of the FS Human Centipede. 

BTW I’ve heard you more then once lament the fact that you missed out on those days....Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Truly the golden age of the sled forums back then. What a great time. :bc: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t care who posted what.  My comment wasn’t directed toward you or anybody specific yet, your SJWing side felt the need to speak up....and look pathetic.  Hey, It’s Wednesday!

I didn’t really miss out on anything.  I was having some good fun with the other forums.  Yes, I could have added to it with this place but, my dance card was full.

Be quiet and go clean yourself up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

There no way he pissed like that with other dudes in the boat. I would have pushed him over board. I got a piss pail in my boat for rough days and have no issue pissing off the back on calm days. Fuck even when my lady fishing friends come out I have no issue. :lol:

No kidding.  That was the first I saw of that pic and I was like- WTF dude? :lol:Fucking Chair Force pussies for ya :lmao:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yet I get criticized for it yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care who posted what.  My comment wasn’t directed toward you or anybody specific yet, your SJWing side felt the need to speak up....and look pathetic.  Hey, It’s Wednesday!

I didn’t really miss out on anything.  I was having some good fun with the other forums.  Yes, I could have added to it with this place but, my dance card was full.

Be quiet and go clean yourself up.

Was this always your username?