Check your account email address ×

Someone is a busy elf!!!

Kev144

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

@Kev144’s wife makes him wear that exact outfit while he bakes her cookies. :owned: 

Fuck your ownage!!! Post YOUR PIC WITH YOUR WIFE, you fat bastid!!! Let's all see what you look like, and what your wife looks like!!! LMAO!!! You fat bastid!!!!   :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck your ownage!!! Post YOUR PIC WITH YOUR WIFE, you fat bastid!!! Let's all see what you look like, and what your wife looks like!!! LMAO!!! You fat bastid!!!!   :bigfinger:

I’m skinny now and my wife is too hot for you to look at you stubby little tranny fucker. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

his wifes pretty hot,  no idea how he landed her,  must be black from the waist down.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m skinny now and my wife is too hot for you to look at you stubby little tranny fucker. 

OK, then post away!! Kev was brave enough to put himself out there, and with his nice wife. 

You're a big pussy. Post up, or shut up!!!

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

P550 likes beating it to other people's wives.

Kev144s wife is his favorite....for now.

Kev has a very nice wife. You're a sick bastid. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

his wifes pretty hot,  no idea how he landed her,  must be black from the waist down.  

Well then, all the more reason for him to POST UP, OR SHUT UP!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, they talk big Kev, but ya' notice none of them post up the pic like you did!!!!! :bc:   

Bussmans wifes pic was just posted you retarded faggot ass know nothing tranny

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, then post away!! Kev was brave enough to put himself out there, and with his nice wife. 

You're a big pussy. Post up, or shut up!!!

Kev has a very nice wife. You're a sick bastid. 

All these guys have seen pictures of her, many have met her. 

You can stop lying too, it’s me you want pictures of you fruity little freak. :bigfinger:

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

All these guys have seen pictures of her, many have met her. 

You can stop lying too, it’s me you want pictures of you fruity little freak. :bigfinger:

Why the fuck would I want a pic of you, you fat-headed bastid. I can look in the mirror for that.

Buss looks like Uncle Znottys' twin!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

I seen a pic of him with Vinny Boombatz about 5 years ago, when he was wearing a blue Jersey. If Uncle Znotty was in that pic with a blue jersey, you couldn't tell who was who!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:You fat, big-headed bastid!!!!

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why the fuck would I want a pic of you, you fat-headed bastid. I can look in the mirror for that.

Buss looks like Uncle Znottys' twin!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

I seen a pic of him with Vinny Boombatz about 5 years ago, when he was wearing a blue Jersey. If Uncle Znotty was in that pic with a blue jersey, you couldn't tell who was who!!!!!  LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:You fat, big-headed bastid!!!!

My 2 side pieces are hotter than anything you’ve ever touched, you no game, sissy wood pile, bitch. :lol: 

• Haha 1