Check your account email address ×

Skidoo 600

f7ben

I'd have zero issues breaking in a new motor finding its top speed. Your talking 10-12 seconds of wide open throttle. That is a perfect heat soak as long as you let it cool before giving her the business again. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd have zero issues breaking in a new motor finding its top speed. Your talking 10-12 seconds of wide open throttle. That is a perfect heat soak as long as you let it cool before giving her the business again. 

Literally even new sled I've owned we've done this.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Most people with brains and mechanical knowledge do this

Yeah work through the rpms and not hold it at certain point for to long especially mid range. Squeeze that fucker several times for the first 100. After that hold it for awhile, never an issue. 

Edited by Reevester
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Should a guy do that with plasma cylinders?

17 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah work through the rpms and not hold it at certain point for to long especially mid range. Squeeze that fucker several times for the first 100. After that hold it for awhile, never an issue. 

:bc:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Plus a Poo 8 fiddy and an 800 Cat that will gape all your anuses.  And a 2014 Rush 600 for beginners.

Not only will you gape their anuses, you will do it at half the fuel/oil cost, which pays for more drinks at the bar, to celebrate your victories!

9 hours ago, thewayout said:

I beat a cat 800 procross with my 2011 XRS 600 etec in a radar run. Does that mean that 600 etecs are faster then most cat 800s? There’s no chance in hell a CTEC 2 is keeping up with a doo or poo 850 unless it has a significant traction advantage, which was clearly the case for cats glory run time, because the other time was 2.5 mph slower and over 10 second ET. 

again the excuse book . 

times are what they are sorry it is so hard for you to accept 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is called quicker, not faster. 

A vehicle with the lower et between given points is quicker but not necessarily faster than the other vehicles. 

Quicker and faster are two completely different things.

ok fine who did gates first then ? 

this was not speed runs they were controlled drag races.  I don't care who was going faster at the line any drag race I have ever been to the first sled across the line is the winner 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

ok fine who did gates first then ? 

this was not speed runs they were controlled drag races.  I don't care who was going faster at the line any drag race I have ever been to the first sled across the line is the winner 

They weren’t drag races. They were just 1000’ ET and speed runs 

Just now, Reevester said:

:lol:we know how good cats run in snowdust. 

Screenshot_20191218-200700_Photos.jpg

so post up your time sheets from a sanctioned event to show us all how fast you are . or else all bullshit . again go to any sanctioned ice/ snow stage and tell me who is winning 75% of the races . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so post up your time sheets from a sanctioned event to show us all how fast you are . or else all bullshit . again go to any sanctioned ice/ snow stage and tell me who is winning 75% of the races . 

Mostly cat wins here and then doo. Very little poo 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again the excuse book . 

times are what they are sorry it is so hard for you to accept 

I accept the times just fine. Sorry but, in my experience no unmolested procross has ever been faster than my ski doo or polaris sleds 

Edited by thewayout
  • Thanks 1