Check your account email address ×

Republican Group Hits Donald Trump With Scathing New Billboard Campaign

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-for-the-rule-of-law-billboards-trump-135139335.html 

5df22656210000500734fc62.jpg 

A conservative group is targeting House Republicans with a digital billboard campaign that is heavily critical of President Donald Trump. 

In the new ads, Republicans for the Rule of Law calls out Trump for prohibiting key witnesses in the Ukraine scandal from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry against him. 

The ads show Trump with a finger over his mouth to indicate that he wants silence. He appears next to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Security Adviser John Bolton, acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, in the images. 

"What Is Trump Hiding?” ask the ads, which will be placed in the congressional districts of House Republicans, including Reps. Greg Walden (Ore.), Mac Thornberry (Texas), Fred Upton (Mich.) Brian Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) John Katko (N.Y.) and Martha Roby (Ala.). 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-for-the-rule-of-law-billboards-trump-135139335.html 

5df22656210000500734fc62.jpg 

A conservative group is targeting House Republicans with a digital billboard campaign that is heavily critical of President Donald Trump. 

In the new ads, Republicans for the Rule of Law calls out Trump for prohibiting key witnesses in the Ukraine scandal from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry against him. 

The ads show Trump with a finger over his mouth to indicate that he wants silence. He appears next to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, former National Security Adviser John Bolton, acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, in the images. 

"What Is Trump Hiding?” ask the ads, which will be placed in the congressional districts of House Republicans, including Reps. Greg Walden (Ore.), Mac Thornberry (Texas), Fred Upton (Mich.) Brian Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) John Katko (N.Y.) and Martha Roby (Ala.). 

Walden won by 17 pts.

Thornberry won by 65 pts.

Roby won by 23 pts

Others all by 7 or less.  

Edited by Highmark

Republicans for the rule of law is a group that does not like trump and are questionable at best as being Republicans

This is just another group let by Bill Kristol --The weekly standard.  Kristol attributed the magazine's demise to the hostility of supporters of the Donald Trump administration.

Just another trump hater.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Republicans for the rule of law is a group that does not like trump and are questionable at best as being Republicans

This is just another group let by Bill Kristol --The weekly standard.  Kristol attributed the magazine's demise to the hostility of supporters of the Donald Trump administration.

Soooo....if a Republican doesn't approve of Trump they aren't really a Republican...like I said......

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is why our fucked up two party system exists.

• Like 1

They only hitched their wagon to Trump's horse after he became the party frontrunner.

Hey MC, is there a photo of this bill board up,...I clicked the link and it's really just a meme with some talk..Are you sure it's an actual bill board and it's up??  Just didn't want you to accidentally get gut hooked with fake news.........for the 3007th time..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Soooo....if a Republican doesn't approve of Trump they aren't really a Republican...like I said......

Go look it up.  If anyone would do some research we wouldn't have half of these explanatory conversations.  Instead all we get is deception articles from people who vote left or dislike trump.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey MC, is there a photo of this bill board up,...I clicked the link and it's really just a meme with some talk..Are you sure it's an actual bill board and it's up??  Just didn't want you to accidentally get gut hooked with fake news.........for the 3007th time..

3008th time too late

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

I believe that. Few Republicans are really for the rule of law. They talk but in the end they’ll break every rule to protect lying Donald. 

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I believe that. Few Republicans are really for the rule of law. They talk but in the end they’ll break every rule to protect lying Donald. 

Is this how they're supposedly different from Democrats? You the question Ibhave been asking that you have been flatly ignoring?

Go look it up.  If anyone would do some research we wouldn't have half of these explanatory conversations.  Instead all we get is deception articles from people who vote left or dislike trump.

So what if they dislike Trump....I guess  you like your Republicans to be noodly and spineless like Goober Graham. 

How about these Republicans are they not worthy as well because they aren't happy with Trump over this issue? 

Senate Republicans air complaints to Trump administration on trade deal - https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/474355-senate-republicans-air-frustrations-to-trump-administration-over-trade-deal

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what if they dislike Trump....I guess  you like your Republicans to be noodly and spineless like Goober Graham. 

How about these Republicans are they not worthy as well because they aren't happy with Trump over this issue? 

Senate Republicans air complaints to Trump administration on trade deal - https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/474355-senate-republicans-air-frustrations-to-trump-administration-over-trade-deal

Don't worry Jimmy.  I made sure I voted for Johnson.   The people in the OP are a bunch of trump haters and if you looked it up you would see the difference.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thats scathing? :lmao:

Maybe not scathing and I didn't use that word in the first place....one thing for sure is that you'll never utter an negative about Trump scathing or otherwise. 

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe not scathing and I didn't use that word in the first place....one thing for sure is that you'll never utter an negative about Trump scathing or otherwise. 

Well, the WINNING is starting to get tedious.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm....its in the headline of the post started by MC and I wasn't quoting you.   Obsessed much?  Damn dude.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1