Check your account email address ×

Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I actually got pulled over for speeding in August. I was really hung over and spacing out I guess because I passed the trooper on the expressway and he didnt like that. He cussed me out for being disrespectful. Asked me why I would pass him. I couldnt say that I was hung over and really wasnt paying attention so I looked at him and said I am a rebel. Black dude, the look on his face was priceless. First speeding ticket I have had in about 5 years except those fucking speeding cameras in the city. I got about 10 of those this year. 

I take it back, I did have interaction with the police. In Bhen’s hometown. :lol: 

Preston took us down the city sidewalk on our sleds when Bhen was all methed out and none of his sleds could stay running. Cop was actually cool about it and told us the proper way to travel back. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And thats how it should be.. Its the opposite here, the Troopers and Sheriff are usually really nice, Its the town cops looking to fuck you over for anything.. I get pulled over prob 8-10 times a summer so they can go through my trailer.. Always a towny cop..

You can file a complaint for harassment, I did that when I lived in SE Wi., local Cops came everytime I ran my V-Drive Hydro to the point I had the assistant DA for the County come over to look at the boat, first thing he said was if I ever wanted to sell it he was interested..long time ago but they never bothered me after that.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

My question would be, should cops stop someone suspected of DUI and then request breathalyzer testing and perhaps  follow up blood testing if the breathalyzer test shows an over-the-limit??

What the fuck does "suspected of dui" mean?

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I take it back, I did have interaction with the police. In Bhen’s hometown. :lol: 

Preston took us down the city sidewalk on our sleds when Bhen was all methed out and none of his sleds could stay running. Cop was actually cool about it and told us the proper way to travel back. lol

dude I literally got cussed out. I havent been cussed out by the cops in like almost 30 years! He was pissed that I passed him. My still half drunk ass didnt even see him. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Preston took us down the city sidewalk on our sleds when Bhen was all methed out and none of his sleds could stay running. Cop was actually cool about it and told us the proper way to travel back. 

My headlight relay was fucked up. Sled ran great.

You're sled came home on the end of a rope like usual

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

dude I literally got cussed out. I havent been cussed out by the cops in like almost 30 years! He was pissed that I passed him. My still half drunk ass didnt even see him. :lol: 

It sucks when you have other crimes you need to hide. :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck does "suspected of dui" mean?

They way someone is driving, weaving, driving all over the road, passing in no-passing zones, flying thru stop signs, listen I have scanners on 24/7, in my home and Trucks, I hear constant calls of folks calling Law Enforcement about suspicious drivers/driving.

Legal Definitions:

Reasonable suspicion that a motorist is impaired may by established by any of the following observations:

• Straddling the center line
  • Illegal turn
  • Drifting from one lane to another
  • Nearly hitting other cars or objects on the roadside
  • Extremely slow or erratic driving
  • Frequent braking
  • Stopping in the middle of the road for no apparent reason

This is by no means a complete list, as anything an officer believes is a sign of impaired driving might possibly be considered reasonable suspicion. 

Edited by XCR1250
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

My headlight relay was fucked up. Sled ran great.

You're sled came home on the end of a rope like usual

I ran out of gas because you made yourself trail boss and I got the last of the gas jug your felon friends sold us. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You can file a complaint for harassment, I did that when I lived in SE Wi., local Cops came everytime I ran my V-Drive Hydro to the point I had the assistant DA for the County come over to look at the boat, first thing he said was if I ever wanted to sell it he was interested..long time ago but they never bothered me after that.

Oh fuck that

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

I ran out of gas because you made yourself trail boss and I got the last of the gas jug your felon friends sold us. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yes you were. Your unwashed self and borderline psychosis were at its tipping point then. lol

Sounds like a snowmobiling paradise :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have our own city cops in my town of about 5k people. They are all cool guys for the most part and never fuck with anyone who isnt doing something really fucking stupid. 

That’s how it is here...Sheriffs Department is pretty cool as well...Michigan State Police on the other hand are a bunch of buzz cut jack boot pricks.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

57 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

REUTERS

Attorney General William Barr has warned that “communities” that protest against police could lose the right to law-enforcment protection. Barr made the remarks at a Justice Department ceremony Tuesday to honor police officers, The Washington Post reports. “[Americans] have to start showing, more than they do, the respect and support that law enforcement deserves,” Barr said. The attorney general added that “if communities don’t give that support and respect, they might find themselves without the police protection they need.” Barr didn’t specify which “communities” he meant, but civil-rights activists condemned his remarks as a dog-whistle attack on minorities who have protested against police brutality. “Barr’s words are as revealing as they are disturbing—flagrantly dismissive of the rights of Americans of color, disrespectful to countless law enforcement officers who work hard to serve their communities,” Jeb Fain, a spokesperson for liberal super PAC American Bridge, told HuffPost.

Read it at The Washington Post

:Lol:   cops are put on a pedestal by too many in this country so now when people fail to bow down to them they feel under attach.  Fuck  Barr

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

ahahahhahhahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

Benny is getting fucking rolled by Bussy in here.  WTF Ben?  You just gonna stand there and take that shit?  wow.

Image result for taking a slap gif

You're a fucking retard.....I dont take advice from guys who cant see the top of the fridge

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have a new roundabout in town at the major intersection of the highway. The fucking statey a few weeks ago was packed on the pavers and landscaping in the middle of it. Mayor went down and asked him kindly to stay off the cities property with his vehicle.

Hahaha. That same thing happened in a new round about a few miles from my house. My brother stopped window to window with the LEO and read him the riot act for parking in the round about and being a dick. My brother drove off  

The LEO promptly pulled my brother over and wrote him 5 tickets. No Proof of Insurance, no mufflers, tires outside the fenders with no flaps, truck lifted to high as frame was more than 24” from the ground, window tint.  My brother had bought the completely stock truck for his kid and helped her get it all rednecked out with the lift kit and big tires and tint and Cat back delete. Several of the tickets were fix it tickets. He had to remove the lift and window tint and put the stock tires back on and have a full exhaust system on it before he could get those tickets cleared. Cost him about $3000 just for mouthing off at the Cop. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That same thing happened in a new round about a few miles from my house. My brother stopped window to window with the LEO and read him the riot act for parking in the round about and being a dick. My brother drove off  

The LEO promptly pulled my brother over and wrote him 5 tickets. No Proof of Insurance, no mufflers, tires outside the fenders with no flaps, truck lifted to high as frame was more than 24” from the ground, window tint.  My brother had bought the completely stock truck for his kid and helped her get it all rednecked out with the lift kit and big tires and tint and Cat back delete. Several of the tickets were fix it tickets. He had to remove the lift and window tint and put the stock tires back on and have a full exhaust system on it before he could get those tickets cleared. Cost him about $3000 just for mouthing off at the Cop. 

And i suppose you see that as justified?

The cop would not have bothered him but because the cop got told he was being a faggot ass retard he used his badge to get even.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It appears your brother is not real bright. Your brother and Bhent would make great friends. :lol:

• Haha 2