Check your account email address ×

Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had a keg at a street dance in town and I was drinking beers with 5 or 6 other guys out of it. 3 or 4 cops came up to me and told me I wasnt allowed to have any alcohol that wasnt purchased inside the cordoned off street dance area. 

I said I bought the keg right there....and I pointed at the liquor store inside the street dance area. They laughed and walked off. About 5 minutes later 2 more cops came back and told me to back away from the keg and they were confiscating it. I told them I bought it legally and was consuming it inline with the street dance rules. The faggot ass pig told me if I said one more word I was going to jail and then him and his pig partner grabbed the keg and left.

Apparently you lied. :lol:

• Gold Member

I suppose you would have asked them to put up their dukes

Fucking retarded ass cum dumpster 

Your internet persona doesn’t come across as such a subservient pussy that you really are when confronted with authority.

You’re 180 from what you portray on the inter webs 

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had a keg at a street dance in town and I was drinking beers with 5 or 6 other guys out of it. 3 or 4 cops came up to me and told me I wasnt allowed to have any alcohol that wasnt purchased inside the cordoned off street dance area. 

I said I bought the keg right there....and I pointed at the liquor store inside the street dance area. They laughed and walked off. About 5 minutes later 2 more cops came back and told me to back away from the keg and they were confiscating it. I told them I bought it legally and was consuming it inline with the street dance rules. The faggot ass pig told me if I said one more word I was going to jail and then him and his pig partner grabbed the keg and left.

:owned:   To the MAX!!!!

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Your internet persona doesn’t come across as such a subservient pussy that you really are when confronted with authority.

u are 180 from what you portray on the inter webs 

Well....I could have went to jail over the keg and likely been charged with resisting , disorderly and god knows what else......but I chose to let then steal from me

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Well....I could have went to jail over the keg and likely been charged with resisting , disorderly and god knows what else......but I chose to let then steal from me

But then at least you would at least stand for what you preach and believe and maintain some integrity and respect within others that carry your belief.

But then at least you would at least stand for what you preach and believe and maintain some integrity and respect within others that carry your belief.

Derp derp derp......fucking retard

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derp derp derp......fucking retard

“Sorry Mr officer here is my keg of beer.”  

Fuck the least you could have done is walked into the liquor store and bought another keg to continue partying on.

when are you going to start fighting the power?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

“Sorry Mr officer here is my keg of beer.”  

Fuck the least you could have done is walked into the liquor store and bought another keg to continue partying on.

when are you going to start fighting the power?

Liquor store was closed dummy....they close at 10pm here

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Off sale ends at midnight here and if you know the right place you can buy anytime! Fuck tha Police! :owned:

Ben just gave up his keg...  prolly never got the deposit back either!  Bet the pussy even gave the cops the tap!

• Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Ben just gave up his keg...  prolly never got the deposit back either!  Bet the pussy even gave the cops the tap!

No....I got it back the next Monday. It was empty. Fuckers probably drank it

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Off sale ends at midnight here and if you know the right place you can buy anytime! Fuck tha Police! :owned:

Still 10pm here and 6pm on sunday

In Hibbing which was the town I was in they close at 8pm mon-thurs

• Gold Member

No....I got it back the next Monday. It was empty. Fuckers probably drank it

Well of course they drank it.  They prolly drank it while watching you slipping around on your tears crying about the cops taking your beer.  Bet you even said things to your buddies like “if I ever catch one of those guys out of uniform, I am going to fuck them up” type bs talk you are known for.  

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

Well of course they drank it.  They prolly drank it while watching you slipping around on your tears crying about the cops taking your beer.  Bet you even said things to your buddies like “if I ever catch one of those guys out of uniform, I am going to fuck them up” type bs talk you are known for.  

Derp.....derp