Check your account email address ×

Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

XCR1250

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It appears your brother is not real bright. Your brother and Bhent would make great friends. :lol:

Not real bright at all. Who in their right mind pulls up to a cop window to window in a big jacked up truck with no mufflers and totally blacked out window tint and tells the cop what a dick he is for doing his job. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not real bright at all. Who in their right mind pulls up to a cop window to window in a big jacked up truck with no mufflers and totally blacked out window tint and tells the cop what a dick he is for doing his job. 

Sweet fuck you're a bootlicking faggot

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The drunken lush would do that.. Then complain cops are assholes

Ben likes to drink and ride. maybe even drive. he should be busted and thrown in the poky

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I interact with them every day. There are 3-4 of them daily on my way home 18 miles looking to pull people over for any possible infraction. The state cops have been harassing people in my town to the point that the mayor has asked them to stay outside city limits.

I live in a police state with little to no crime. All the fucking pigs do here is harass people and write dui's

Well that certainly explains the tude. I have dealt with 2 cops since 2006

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I comply with rules and don't fuck with people of authority.  Ive made out fairly well with that attitude. 

That attitude has never ZERO times ever got me into trouble . I mind my own business 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wait a minute guyz!! Many cops are tough bastids. Benny posted a pic of himself in a bra, wig, and dress, showing his 9" arms!!! 

Can you NOT SEE the connection????? 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That same thing happened in a new round about a few miles from my house. My brother stopped window to window with the LEO and read him the riot act for parking in the round about and being a dick. My brother drove off  

The LEO promptly pulled my brother over and wrote him 5 tickets. No Proof of Insurance, no mufflers, tires outside the fenders with no flaps, truck lifted to high as frame was more than 24” from the ground, window tint.  My brother had bought the completely stock truck for his kid and helped her get it all rednecked out with the lift kit and big tires and tint and Cat back delete. Several of the tickets were fix it tickets. He had to remove the lift and window tint and put the stock tires back on and have a full exhaust system on it before he could get those tickets cleared. Cost him about $3000 just for mouthing off at the Cop. 

:lol: that was a case of Karma, REAL QUICK :lmao:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

A moron :lol:

2 hours ago, Pete said:

The drunken lush would do that.. Then complain cops are assholes

Ben likes to drink and ride. maybe even drive. he should be busted and thrown in the poky

:lmao: No No No , Don't you remember, a deer jumped out in front of him and he totaled the Corvette. It had nothing to do with the 15 Coors Lights he drank.  To much horsepower and zero driving ability :lol: 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute guyz!! Many cops are tough bastids. Benny posted a pic of himself in a bra, wig, and dress, showing his 9" arms!!! 

Can you NOT SEE the connection????? 

And Zams posted a gif of him the other day

63434418_giphy(4).gif.9ac9b9e2943f99cff1c2443663a5f69a.gif

:lmao:

There's one part I agree with Ben on and that's cops looking to check people when they really have no legal authority to check you. When they ask you questions they have no right to ask you when they lie when they don't identify themselves etc

they use a lot of workarounds of the Constitution in today's law that enforcement and I don't appreciate that and if you don't believe it take a look at police the police on Facebook there's 9 million videos you can look at

And I'd also like to make it clear anybody that says f*** all cops is the most breathing retard :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There's one part I agree with Ben on and that's cops looking to check people when they really have no legal authority to check you. When they ask you questions they have no right to ask you when they lie when they don't identify themselves etc

they use a lot of workarounds of the Constitution in today's law that enforcement and I don't appreciate that and if you don't believe it take a look at police the police on Facebook there's 9 million videos you can look at

And I'd also like to make it clear anybody that says f*** all cops is the most breathing retard :lol:

What the hell is a "most breathing retard" ? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I told Benny months ago, that he is partly right...…………….some cops are fukkin punks. However, he is wrong to paint them all with the same brush. 

It's the job I take issue with....its a dishonorable profession

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I comply with rules and don't fuck with people of authority.  Ive made out fairly well with that attitude. 

X2. Amazing how that works.

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Frankly there's a lot of garbage out there to be dealt with and it's not a job I want to do

Do it or 20 take your pension and get out.

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No its not.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I interact with them every day. There are 3-4 of them daily on my way home 18 miles looking to pull people over for any possible infraction. The state cops have been harassing people in my town to the point that the mayor has asked them to stay outside city limits.

I live in a police state with little to no crime. All the fucking pigs do here is harass people and write dui's

Perhaps there is little to no crime because the police are doing a good job.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Perhaps there is little to no crime because the police are doing a good job.

No...its because the iron range is an area with mostly good jobs,  good schools , relatively little significant drug abuse and a predominantly benign socioeconomic and demographically comprised population. 

We are over policed massively and the MADD constituency is 100% to blame. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...its because the iron range is an area with mostly good jobs,  good schools , relatively little significant drug abuse and a predominantly benign socioeconomic and demographically comprised population. 

We are over policed massively and the MADD constituency is 100% to blame. 

So you want to be allowed to drink and drive. Got it. Alcoholics such as yourself struggle to come to terms with drinking and driving enforcement. Sucks to be you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No, it's the most beautiful job in the world. Hammering the accelerator, and blues flashing, siren wailing as you pull onto the interstate at 85, with the words " STATE TROOPER " on your fender, with broads that want you, and guys that wanna' be you!!!