Check your account email address ×

Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Cops on patrol make little to no difference where I live. 

Might be different in your shithole. 

1oBB.gif

Yea it's so shitty here, we don't even have our own Police department.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Yes, had one take my alcohol when I was 18.

What's the drinking age there? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Yes, had one take my alcohol when I was 18.

When I was a kid I had gotten pulled over. Cop asked if we had any beer. Reached back and grabbed the rack and handed it to him . Wasn't mine , was the dudes in the passenger seat. After the cop left kid says " why did ya hand it right over?" 

Told the dude I didn't want the cop looking for it. Seeing there is a 1/4 lbs of reefer under the seat.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Thanks for making my point, holy shit. :lol:

We still have State, County Sheriff and Romeo police right near here.  It's pretty wide spread out here, but still plenty of police presence. Wouldn't make any sense to have our own Police department.    Didn't prove anything 

What's the drinking age there?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

We still have State, County Sheriff and Romeo police right near here.  It's pretty wide spread out here, but still plenty of police presence. Wouldn't make any sense to have our own Police department.    Didn't prove anything 

MOst towns around here have their own police. That's all you see. State police don't patrol towns with their own force and sheriffs dept dost have any police powers. They are process servers who babysit county prisners.

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So you mean that your community doesn’t need local police presence and that surrounding police presence can handle it just fine? 

Sweet Christ man, make like one logical step here.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MOst towns around here have their own police. That's all you see. State police don't patrol towns with their own force and sheriffs dept dost have any police powers. They are process servers who babysit county prisners.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you mean that your community doesn’t need local police presence and that surrounding police presence can handle it just fine? 

Sweet Christ man, make like one logical step here.

There's a state Police and County Sheriff station close by and also next town over has their own Police.  

JT and Skidooski both will confirm that there is still plenty of police presence out here, we just don't have our own Police department in Bruce and Washington Townships.  

@Skidooski

@jtssrx

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

There's a state Police and County Sheriff station close by and also next town over has their own Police.  

JT and Skidooski both will confirm that there is still plenty of police presence out here, we just don't have our own Police department in Bruce and Washington Townships.  

@Skidooski

@jtssrx

I don’t know how you think this is an argument in favor of police. I would say that a lot of counties could operate this way but they don’t. Communities all over operate like this just fine. Certainly no danger of criminals running wild with minimal police presence. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I don’t know how you think this is an argument in favor of police. I would say that a lot of counties could operate this way but they don’t.

You said I live in a shit hole, which is totally not true at all.  If I did, there would be a Police department here.  However, we still do have a police presence here.  Enough to keep things from getting out crazy.

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You said I live in a shit hole, which is totally not true at all.  If I did, there would be a Police department here.  However, we still do have a police presence here.  Enough to keep things from getting out crazy.

So the Trump word “shithole” triggered you into a response. 

Congrats

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup....had one steal a whole keg of beer from me once. Had one steal 3 days of my time in another instance. Had one steal my sled from me for zero reason and then refuse to give it back for over a month and I had to pay the impound fee. Had multiple minor instances that cost me time and money.

Fuck cops

They took your sled after you were drunk and ran from them. You are just lucky you did not get charged and convicted. You deserved more than you got and should be thankful, not angry.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup....had one steal a whole keg of beer from me once. Had one steal 3 days of my time in another instance. Had one steal my sled from me for zero reason and then refuse to give it back for over a month and I had to pay the impound fee. Had multiple minor instances that cost me time and money.

Fuck cops

Come on?  Serious?!  :lol:  That explains alot. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

And not one video of all these interactions?

These interactions were a long time ago, long before cell phones were around. Ben was in his teens or early 20’s when these transgressions transpired. Ben has wised up in subsequent years hence the reason there is no video. 

• Haha 1