Check your account email address ×

Good guys without a gun.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50608315

Another terrorist attack halted by good guys without guns. Way to show Merca how it’s done England. 

and then the cops shot the fucker dead. just like america. hahahaha. and i am curious as to how this happened. doesn't london have a 'no sharp knives allowed' law?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

and then the cops shot the fucker dead. just like america. hahahaha. and i am curious as to how this happened. doesn't london have a 'no sharp knives allowed' law?

I bet they even held him when the cops shots him.  No jail, no courts, no problem.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet they even held him when the cops shots him.  No jail, no courts, no problem.

No shit, unarmed citizens restrained the guy until the cops could get there to shoot him dead. Barb doesn’t see the irony in this?:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Another terrorist attack halted by good guys without guns. Way to show Merca how it’s done England. 

What kind of damaged thought process would provoke you to post such bullshit?    Actually the terrorist attack was stopped with a gun

• Thanks 3

And look how well it turned out for the douche bag.  How ironic he was attending a class on how not to be a terrorist after being released from prison for, guess what....being a fucking terrorist.  Good riddance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup it was too difficult for the nutbar  to get a gun. Brave citizens held him, stopped him from killing people until the well trained British cops arrived and finished him off. 
Two dead, that really sucks. How many would that have been in the US?

How many people to British cops kill vs Mercans.  I think they average 3 per year. How’s Merca doing on that front?

Shows just how gullible you pussy ass bitches are when you think this is a win for guns. 

Check back what happened when crazed fuckers attacked people with Machetes. One brave unarmed Britt in a pub took on the crazy fuckers until help arrived. No guns needed if you have brass balls. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup it was too difficult for the nutbar  to get a gun. Brave citizens held him, stopped him from killing people until the well trained British cops arrived and finished him off. 

How many people to British cops kill vs Mercans.  I think they average 3 per year. How’s Merca doing on that front?

Shows just how gullible you pussy ass bitches are when you think this is a win for guns. 

Check back what happened when crazed fuckers attacked people with Machetes. One brave unarmed Britt in a pub took on the crazy fuckers until help arrived. No guns needed if you have brass balls. 

The only thing anyone is thinking about is what a dipshit you are for starting this thread as yet another opportunity to shit on Americans.  Get a fucking grip already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You could have taken him out with a kayak paddle.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you suggesting you have balls made of brass, Barb? :lol:

Kevvy boom boom.jpg

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You could have taken him out with a kayak paddle.

Probably could have. He might have slipped on the shit pouring out of your pant legs. Someone held him back with a narwhal tusk. 
Some of the people who held him were ex cons who were once in jail with him. 

cops shot him because of the fake suicide vest.  Good call in their part. 

I think that is only the 3rd person the British cops had to shoot this year. When you don’t have to worry about everyone having a gun, the cops have more time to assess the situation. 

But who knows maybe zoso’s tactics would work. Probably what he thinks a breathalyzer is when the cops pull him over