Check your account email address ×

RACING SEASON BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn Zbone is quite the Racer groupie!!!! 🤗

Can you just see him showing pics of his poser sled to other groupies and bragging about his massive driveway jumps :lol: I'm guess he looks more like gummy bear jumping than Levi lolz

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Can you just see him showing pics of his poser sled to other groupies and bragging about his massive driveway jumps :lol: I'm guess henlooks more like gummy bear jumping than Levi lolz

Haha. 🤣

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you just see him showing pics of his poser sled to other groupies and bragging about his massive driveway jumps :lol: I'm guess he looks more like gummy bear jumping than Levi lolz

No one talks more shit about his tuning and riding ability than you....yet you shit on the only discipline that involves fitness, balls and skill.  You sir, are a fucking poseur.  :lol: 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, Zambroski said:

Two days away from kick-off!  I've got wood!

Some nice crashes from last year.

I thought you and Ben had finalized you were going to race/crash each other.  

Just make sure there aren't any kids in freestyle 300's around to thump you both. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I thought you and Ben had finalized you were going to race/crash each other.  

Just make sure there aren't any kids in freestyle 300's around to thump you both. 

You struggle to hold your own in a kayak thread. You don’t belong posting in this one twinkle toes 

• Haha 4

It’s literally a sea of black and yellow sprinkled with some green and red.  Wow.  I bet Doo is 50% of the field so far.  And they are picking up right where the left off last year.  

Bennifer must be doing their clutching and gearing.  :lmao:

Some very good racing this evening. The track and snow looked perfect. Skidoo is on a whole nother level with their program. Those sleds are fast and they turn great again. They seem to take a lot less effort to ride around the track than the others. 

the livestream was flawless. Great coverage.  Duluth at Thanksgiving is an incredible time. I will go again some day. 

Nice job Zam. Post any pictures you have. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Trail conversion,never raced,adult owned.

Only ridden in the UP!!!!   :lol:

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you sure that did not happen just backing out of the trailer and catching a carbide and this was the cover story 

Could have been, I lost two diet cokes in the track somewhere yesterday.  :lmao:

9 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Zambroski borrowed a sled for a burger run.

Fuck Culver’s.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Some very good racing this evening. The track and snow looked perfect. Skidoo is on a whole nother level with their program. Those sleds are fast and they turn great again. They seem to take a lot less effort to ride around the track than the others. 

the livestream was flawless. Great coverage.  Duluth at Thanksgiving is an incredible time. I will go again some day. 

I’ll tell you what, that is EXACTLY what i noticed.  The Doos seem to float and maneuver smoothly and effortlessly.  As you know, a great racer can race anything well but, a great racer paired with a great machine can be exceptional.  I think about half the field was Doo and rightfully so.  Those boys did their homework, put in the R & D and money to make their program #1.  Kudos I say!  That sled is just epic out there.  It’s making their riders even better.  We were all really impressed.  Also, Ishoel is close to Tucker skill level....just not as surgical and smooth.  I jokingly asked him what he was going to do with his 10k when he won the Dominator and he just looked at me and said, “Not sure yet”.  LOL...cocky fuck!  I like him better now than when he first started racing though.  He was a menace at first.  He’s gotten some good mentoring for sure.  It looked to me like he was playing with Kamm in the final.  I believe he probably was.

Also, that full bar on the Poo makes a wild growl.  I couldn’t figure out what that noise was at first.  I thought the exhaust was baffling my earplugs just so or something.  Nope...it’s the track.  Sounds kind of wicked.  I don’t think it helped much though.

Cat was about equally represented with Poo with their older metal and still competed well all day.  Poo needs to do something.  They struggled and it was clear their sleds were taking much more effort to work than the Doo and Cats.  Kamm had big problems adjusting to the 137 track so, there’s something not quite jiving there.  Then add in they are the last hold out for an EFI system and they are handicapped.  I’d love to see them just drop some good coin into racing and give Doo a run.  I’d love to see Cat do it too but,  well, I’ve slowly been losing hope for the Textron Version of Cat.  If Textron thinks they can just bail on racing and keep their brand, it’s over.  Honestly, I think they are fucking morons right now and I’m not alone.  Needless to say, I’ve spoken to many that have been a huge part of what Team Arctic has been all about and.....there’s a lot of head shaking going on.  I hope that changes.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Trail conversion,never raced,adult owned.

Only ridden in the UP!!!!   :lol:

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you sure that did not happen just backing out of the trailer and catching a carbide and this was the cover story 

Could have been, I lost two diet cokes in the track somewhere yesterday.  :lmao:

9 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Zambroski borrowed a sled for a burger run.

Fuck Culver’s.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I’ll tell you what, that is EXACTLY what i noticed.  The Doos seem to float and maneuver smoothly and effortlessly.  As you know, a great racer can race anything well but, a great racer paired with a great machine can be exceptional.  I think about half the field was Doo and rightfully so.  Those boys did their homework, put in the R & D and money to make their program #1.  Kudos I say!  That sled is just epic out there.  It’s making their riders even better.  We were all really impressed.  Also, Ishoel is close to Tucker skill level....just not as surgical and smooth.  I jokingly asked him what he was going to do with his 10k when he won the Dominator and he just looked at me and said, “Not sure yet”.  LOL...cocky fuck!  I like him better now than when he first started racing though.  He was a menace at first.  He’s gotten some good mentoring for sure.  It looked to me like he was playing with Kamm in the final.  I believe he probably was.

Also, that full bar on the Poo makes a wild growl.  I couldn’t figure out what that noise was at first.  I thought the exhaust was baffling my earplugs just so or something.  Nope...it’s the track.  Sounds kind of wicked.  I don’t think it helped much though.

Cat was about equally represented with Poo with their older metal and still competed well all day.  Poo needs to do something.  They struggled and it was clear their sleds were taking much more effort to work than the Doo and Cats.  Kamm had big problems adjusting to the 137 track so, there’s something not quite jiving there.  Then add in they are the last hold out for an EFI system and they are handicapped.  I’d love to see them just drop some good coin into racing and give Doo a run.  I’d love to see Cat do it too but,  well, I’ve slowly been losing hope for the Textron Version of Cat.  If Textron thinks they can just bail on racing and keep their brand, it’s over.  Honestly, I think they are fucking morons right now and I’m not alone.  Needless to say, I’ve spoken to many that have been a huge part of what Team Arctic has been all about and.....there’s a lot of head shaking going on.  I hope that changes.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So how big is the Textron/Cat presence this weekend? 

Just a guess based on what i saw: 

Doo had about 50 percent of entries.  Cat and Poo split the rest.  

It looked like Doo was pulling most wins in the heats and finals, followed by Cat...then Poo.  I think Cat took the final in Sport and Sport-lite?  Again...I’m not 100% sure.  It’s hard to follow the results working the track and I haven’t looked at ISOC yet.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What time does the first round of Pro lite and pro open class start today. And sport class. 

Is there a schedule somewhere. Can you snap a picture and post if for us. 

Practice starts at 8 and the first heats start at 9:15.  I’ll see if I can get a schedule posted in a bit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just a guess based on what i saw: 

Doo had about 50 percent of entries.  Cat and Poo split the rest.  

It looked like Doo was pulling most wins in the heats and finals, followed by Cat...then Poo.  I think Cat took the final in Sport and Sport-lite?  Again...I’m not 100% sure.  It’s hard to follow the results working the track and I haven’t looked at ISOC yet.

Practice starts at 8 and the first heats start at 9:15.  I’ll see if I can get a schedule posted in a bit.

I guess as long as there are full fields and good racing all is well but considering Cat has such a long history of racing hopefully they will get back in the game heavy at some point. :thumbsup:

Schedule for today with link on bottom:

SATURDAY

--- Duluth  
8:00 AM Transition/Sport/Jr. Riders Meeting  
11:45 AM Pro Lite/Pro AM Plus/Snow Bike/Champ 120 Riders Meeting  
1:00 PM Pro Riders Meeting  

8:30 AM Transition (both classes) Practice
8:35 AM Sport Practice
8:50 AM Jr. 10-13 Practice
8:55 AM Sport Lite Practice
9:00 AM Track Maintanence  
9:15 AM Transition 8-10 Round 1