Check your account email address ×

RACING SEASON BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I streamed a couple races last year...does anybody have a link? :ylsuper:

https://snocross.com/livestream/

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Post up some pics of you in your pit coat! :bc: 

That’s only for special occasions you half-wit!!!!

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gay gay gay

5CBBDC28-954E-4BBC-9F46-06065BA5CAC8.gif

:lol: @SSFB

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

But But the Soo?

LOL!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

untill the cat took the win then it did mean shit it was a old race no one cares about any more 

Not sure what is going on, but quite a few Soo/Enduro sleds have been for sale since the end of last season.  

I could pick up a IQ based one for $3000 with a big pile of spares.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It was a hilarious argument by Poo guys in HCS about how important it was.  Because, winning once a year races means everything!!!!!!

:lol:

Hands down the best madcatter posts. It was like gut hooking fish for days on end. :lol:

The SnoX opener in Duluth is something I look forward to every year. I go in with big expectations for Poo but lately they rarely materialize. 

The only real question left unanswered is how much will Doo really dominate SnoX this season. I don't thing Cat and Poo have anything for the Doo’s. 

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The SnoX opener in Duluth is something I look forward to every year. I go in with big expectations for Poo but lately they rarely materialize. 

The only real question left unanswered is how much will Doo really dominate SnoX this season. I don't thing Cat and Poo have anything for the Doo’s. 

I’ll be watching to see how much green is actually on the track in Pro and Pro lite.  I don’t think anybody doubts Doo will dominate.  They’ve got the best machines and locker room full to the brim will talent...PLUS a few talented riders they pilfered from Textron’s retardedness.  I want to see how these riders do switching machines too.  That’s always interesting to me.

I think the old Cat sleds (18 & 19) will still be highly competitive.  Poo?  Not sure but, the fact there will be less talent on the green machines will help them.  Hentges, Judnick and Levalee Poo teams will all be strong this year.

Honestly, I just want to see good racing.  Nobody likes to see a battle for second place every race.  Some of Hibberts races were absolute yawn fests.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll be watching to see how much green is actually on the track in Pro and Pro lite.  I don’t think anybody doubts Doo will dominate.  They’ve got the best machines and locker room full to the brim will talent...PLUS a few talented riders they pilfered from Textron’s retardedness.  I want to see how these riders do switching machines too.  That’s always interesting to me.

I think the old Cat sleds (18 & 19) will still be highly competitive.  Poo?  Not sure but, the fact there will be less talent on the green machines will help them.  Hentges, Judnick and Levalee Poo teams will all be strong this year.

Honestly, I just want to see good racing.  Nobody likes to see a battle for second place every race.  Some of Hibberts races were absolute yawn fests.

I drove  by erx 4 times last week every time they were practicing I pulled in to driveway to  watch for 5 to 15 min .  pretty dominant presence of green sleds .i am sure no pro guys running but some were making good time .

only saw a few poo 95%doo and cats 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I drove  by erx 4 times last week every time they were practicing I pulled in to driveway to  watch for 5 to 15 min .  pretty dominant presence of green sleds .i am sure no pro guys running but some were making good time .

All the big teams have their own tracks.  I'm sure they have been testing for weeks.  Good to have ERX for those guys that don't.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Shearing’s place has been packed too.  I love the kick off.  So much adrenaline takes over the mind and these kids ride like crazy to start the season off with a bang.  I bet I roll over 20 sleds when I’m not dodging them.  :lol: