Check your account email address ×

Is it normal to sell appointments?

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:backpeddle:  You just proved how much of a colossal dumbass you are, while running around calling everyone else dumb! Thanks for playing  :lol: 

Having someone who thinks Trump is innocent call me a dumbass is a compliment. Have at it. 

It’s a small wonder the US has fucked up the world so soundly. 

For instance, the ambassador who told Saddam that the US was ok with him attacking Kuwait could have paid for the position in order to start shit. The arms industry could have paid his way.  

Or Russian oligarchs could have paid for an ambassador to Ukraine.  That would be easy considering how much the Russians gave the NRA. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t Spend every waking moment investigating US politics.  Small wonder your country is so fucked up.  Guy buys his Ambassador position for a million bucks, it shouldn’t surprise you that he initially tried to help Trump play political gutter games.  

:lol:You are one fucked up dude!! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 out of 5 climatatards agree with carbon credits.

Your buddy ford is flushing 230 million down the drain dismantling clean energy initiatives.  We already know they will be more competitive. What a moron. 

Anyone who is too stupid to realize we have to change to clean energy is a fucking moron. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your buddy ford is flushing 230 million down the drain dismantling clean energy initiatives.  We already know they will be more competitive. What a moron. 

Anyone who is too stupid to realize we have to change to clean energy is a fucking moron. 

Need to suck off those credits do we?:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Having someone who thinks Trump is innocent call me a dumbass is a compliment. Have at it. 

For instance, the ambassador who told Saddam that the US was ok with him attacking Kuwait could have paid for the position in order to start shit. The arms industry could have paid his way.  

Or Russian oligarchs could have paid for an ambassador to Ukraine.  That would be easy considering how much the Russians gave the NRA. 

Is this you not investigating US politics?? ..

:groin:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:Just like the good little sheep you are! Ford's trying to put more money in your pocket but you support the Libs who are trying to remove as much as they can through a B.S. hoax/scam but you're OK with that!! :crazy:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Aren’t you a Canadian commenting on US politics?:lol2:   

No, dumb ass, I'm commenting on you. 

stunning.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not spending tax payers money on completely unnecessary and corrupt Green Energy is flushing ??? You sure are 1 special mother fucker but I still laugh at your me me me perspective every time you waste our time.

We need more hydro energy like a fn hole in the head and more Green energy like a hole out the other side.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:Just like the good little sheep you are! Ford's trying to put more money in your pocket but you support the Libs who are trying to remove as much as they can through a B.S. hoax/scam but you're OK with that!! :crazy:

No, dumb ass, I'm commenting on you. 

stunning.jpg

Ford only cares about himself you dumbfuck. How stupid are you that you can’t see that? He has increased spending on himself, hired his buddies and voted an MPP pay raise and you still think he is there for you. 

Buwahahaha everybody else only cares about themselves, everybody else is stupid.... I gotta get this Hypocritical Delusional Personality thing figured out, I truly am curious how someone gets so self righteous and fucked up at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"innocent" of what?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ford only cares about himself you dumbfuck. How stupid are you that you can’t see that? He has increased spending on himself, hired his buddies and voted an MPP pay raise and you still think he is there for you. 

Remember when people had to choose between eating and paying their hydro bills? Wasn't that awesome!! Wynne, like you, was too stupid to see that coming even though she was told a million times her plan wouldn't work and would cost Ontarian's huge!! Like I said, you are one dumb MF so I wouldn't expect you to be able to compute this in that mushed melon of yours. O.o

"People have told me that they've had to choose between paying the electricity bill and buying food or paying rent," Wynne said. "It is unacceptable that people in Ontario could be facing that choice. So our government made a mistake. It was my mistake. And I'm going to do my best to fix it."  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hydro-bills-1.3860314

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Appointments are not based on qualifications it's based on how much money you can raise for the party or candidate. You can trace back every ambassadorship if you want. That's what you'll find. 

yup,  pretty much none of them are actually qualified,  it's why the state department personnel should not be attacked constantly by the pres they are the only ones who actually know what they are doing.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is your government so corrupt that it's ok for Sondland to buy the EU ambassador position for 1 million dollars?

Pretty much.   

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/10/obama-donors-top-embassy-jobs-rewards

US diplomats cry foul as Obama donors take over top embassy jobs

This article is more than 6 years old
Former ambassador likens practice to 'selling of public office' as figures show average amount of cash raised is $1.8m per post

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is your government so corrupt that it's ok for Sondland to buy the EU ambassador position for 1 million dollars?

It’s so corrupt that when you do do that but don’t pick the one they actually want they make an example out of you then sell it later. See Rod Blagojevich.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

Remember when people had to choose between eating and paying their hydro bills? Wasn't that awesome!! Wynne, like you, was too stupid to see that coming even though she was told a million times her plan wouldn't work and would cost Ontarian's huge!! Like I said, you are one dumb MF so I wouldn't expect you to be able to compute this in that mushed melon of yours. O.o

"People have told me that they've had to choose between paying the electricity bill and buying food or paying rent," Wynne said. "It is unacceptable that people in Ontario could be facing that choice. So our government made a mistake. It was my mistake. And I'm going to do my best to fix it."  

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-hydro-bills-1.3860314

This is how Drug Ford fixed it. 
You fucking moron

A02293D0-9E69-41F1-B0D2-2BF8BDCEE840.png