Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You should use this statement more often. It is the most accurate thing you have posted. EVER

Ooof!  :lmao:

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

from your link . You are too dumb to waste any time on I'm just laughing at you flailing ,poor F7Frankie can't even come up with his own material.

:lol:

D7D26E68-FBF4-4996-9122-A8ABCD5ADF74.jpeg

I grew up on Georgian Bay bass. Small/large mouth. Absolutely amazing if caught before mid August. Then the water gets to warm and they get worms like someone already mentioned. Best is in chunks, pan fried with fish crisp.

For about 15 years, every Friday night till Sunday evening from May long to thanksgiving was spent on the water. We had a boat big enough and equiped enough that we didn't have to touch land other than to hike or take the dogs to do their business. I think I may have only been skunked 5 times in all those years for bass.

That is probably the biggest let down about Alberta. The fishing is shit lol.

Unfortunately I don't hunt as I am surrounded by deer. At one point in time there was more deer shit in my yard than dog shit. Which is pretty impressive considering the amount that comes out of my dogs lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I wasn’t doubting you.   Just saying that 27k is a big repair and had to have caused  some serious damage.  More than a front clip & cores . Which is usually the norm for a deer hit. 
I really upset this other asshole . Not sure why he is invested in your friends deer hit,  but whatever that’s the internets.  :bc:

I’ve seen a few moose hits in the UP. Holy fuck are those bad. I used to do a lot of burner work on paint booths, so I would spend a few days a week in body shops.:bc:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’ve seen a few moose hits in the UP. Holy fuck are those bad. I used to do a lot of burner work on paint booths, so I would spend a few days a week in body shops.:bc:

6 moose were hit in less than a week earlier this month in our area. I just about made it 7 last night coming home from work,bull and cow on the road. The guys coming in to work warned us but fuckers ran back across right in front of me. We have a 500 yard stretch of s corner coming home where moose always cross. we used to see deaths every year but the advent of airbags has reduced that to near zero.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What river is that....have you caught bass there?

Crystal - Glen Arbor.

Does it look like a bass stream dummy?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lower is too warm. The lake temps probably average 10+ deg more thought the year. That means fishy shitty tasting bass.

Also I've trout fished his back yard you stupid fuck.....I know exactly what he has for fishing 

Catch any?

Pere Marquette or the Pentwater ...both great rivers. PM is world class for trout.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is only a couple hours from there I'm guessing.

Hour.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Years ago I was on vacation and a buddy asked if I wanted to run a quick rounder out west and back to Toronto. We unloaded in Calgary and left around 10pm that night and a few miles into BC it was crash boom smash with a sudden stop. I ended on the floor in the bunk and looked at my buddy and said WTF happened. He hit a 1000lb bull Elk and we went off the road and ended down at the bottom of the embankment still upright. He said take a look and here was the Elk on the ground beside the tractor. The game warden that showed up said it was a big animal. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Kid just died in Quebec today after moose collision 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5362984

I still remember the call 8 years ago when my stepson called me on his way home from spring ice fishing to ask "we hit a moose what do I do??" Him as his bud were OK fortunately  and the first vehicle on scene just happened to be my brother in law. Its scary driving at night in my area.

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Crystal - Glen Arbor.

Catch any?

Pere Marquette or the Pentwater ...both great rivers. PM is world class for trout.

Hour.

Nope , I didnt catch any. Fuckers were swimming all around me and I could get one to bite on anything. I guess the guys that were getting them were snagging but I didnt need a $700 aggressive fishing ticket

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope , I didnt catch any. Fuckers were swimming all around me and I could get one to bite on anything. I guess the guys that were getting them were snagging but I didnt need a $700 aggressive fishing ticket

Ahh you went salmon fishing in fall. Tough to get them to bite once they hit the rivers. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Ahh you went salmon fishing in fall. Tough to get them to bite once they hit the rivers. 

Yah....it was still fun. Beautiful country.

Me and my old man went Oct 15th 2015 and it snowed 2 inches the morning we got there

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I live in NW Lower MI....Fordy is more of a Mid/South kind of guy. 

You want good....fry up a mess of fresh Bluegill Filets.

Oh hell yeah.

This is one of our many harvests of gills. I took the kids and their cousin out a few times earlier this fall. We have a keeper limit of 8" or bigger and we usually only keep a dozen per trip. Took three girls less than 2 hours to get all these. They're a lot of fun to catch when they're holding deep. 

KIMG0026.JPG

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Years ago I was on vacation and a buddy asked if I wanted to run a quick rounder out west and back to Toronto. We unloaded in Calgary and left around 10pm that night and a few miles into BC it was crash boom smash with a sudden stop. I ended on the floor in the bunk and looked at my buddy and said WTF happened. He hit a 1000lb bull Elk and we went off the road and ended down at the bottom of the embankment still upright. He said take a look and here was the Elk on the ground beside the tractor. The game warden that showed up said it was a big animal. 

They get big 

I almost hit one on I-75 coming home from the UP about 16-17 years ago. Coming over a hill in my '01 F250 pulling a 2 place with one in the bed of the truck  I got lucky and saw it and just had enough time to avoid it. I still think that trailer dipped down in the ditch for a few seconds. :lmao: Luckily no damage , but my buddy was bitching about his new trailer tires and telling me not to swerve :lol:. oh yea, I'm supposed to hit it and total my truck I've had for 4 months, so your trailer tires don't lose a tiny bit of rubber.  Yea ok 🖕🏼

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

People come from all over the country to hunt southern IL.  They get this big because of what they eat,lots of minerals in the soil. http://www.wsiltv.com/story/40093319/illinois-buck-confirmed-as-new-world-record-non-typical-whitetail

You have big deer in Illinois because your DNR is smart and your rules and regulations for whitetail are smart. Same with Ohio 

Michigan's DNR is about the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet with their rules and how they manage wildlife 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've eaten bass....they are ok if out of cold clean water. You couldnt pay me to wat one from around your parts.

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

This is a river just N of here ... :read:

43232851_678216722561312_4752589863750991872_n.thumb.jpg.00314802c1ff26dd3a265e856c584118.jpg

47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Crystal - Glen Arbor.

Catch any?

Hour.

No you dumbfuck but you posted it in response to Ben who was talking about catching Bass. 

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You have big deer in Illinois because your DNR is smart and your rules and regulations for whitetail are smart. Same with Ohio 

Michigan's DNR is about the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet with their rules and how they manage wildlife 

It’s not the DNR, it’s the tremendous corn and the minerals in the soil.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s not the DNR, it’s the tremendous corn and the minerals in the soil.

:lol: no it's because you have a super short firearm season, a 1 buck limit and can only hunt with a shotgun, muzzleloader or hand gun.