Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know who comes up here and shoots everything....fuckhead citiots like you...locals try to manage the herd as best they can but you goons just spray and pray. 🤣

Yea sure Jimmy.  I forgot, you're the sites know it all on everything everyone else does  :lol:  , because you live N.

And you calling anyone else a citiot is beyond comical there Gross Point Farms little cunt 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know who comes up here and shoots everything....fuckhead citiots like you...locals try to manage the herd as best they can but you goons just spray and pray. 🤣

Agreed.  Fucking clowns everywhere up here from the cities during rifle season.  Jesus Christ.  Not a big surprise the "accidentals" and "losties" aren't from here.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  Fucking clowns everywhere up here from the cities during rifle season.  Jesus Christ.  Not a big surprise the "accidentals" and "losties" aren't from here.

I forgot, Jimmy is the sites Fred Bear because he thinks he knows everything and doesn't live down state anymore :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea sure Jimmy.  I forgot, you're the sites know it all on everything everyone else does  :lol:  , because you live N.

And you calling anyone else a citiot is beyond comical there Gross Point Farms little cunt 

I moved here in 1975 when I was in 2nd Grade you pea brain but I do find your butthurt over GP Farms just awesome...your employer had/has a beautiful estate there.

BTW you are the one bragging up your hunting prowess and years of experience yet not one picture of a deer, fish....nothing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I moved here in 1975 when I was in 2nd Grade you pea brain but I do find your butthurt over GP Farms just awesome...your employer had/has a beautiful estate there.

BTW you are the one bragging up your hunting prowess and years of experience yet not one picture of a deer, fish....nothing.

Not butt hurt at all, but you for sure are no outdoorsman. 

So if someone doesn't constantly post pictures they don't do anything. Oh ok :lol: :lmao: you go with that, tubby 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not butt hurt at all, but you for sure are no outdoorsman. 

So if someone doesn't constantly post pictures they don't do anything. Oh ok :lol: :lmao: you go with that, tubby 

Again I’m not the one bragging about being super hunter and outdoorsman but I bet I spend more time in the woods than you. 

You are the Momo of hunting and fishing..alot of hot air and bragging with zero proof.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again I’m not the one bragging about being super hunter and outdoorsman but I bet I spend more time in the woods than you.

Yea sure   You keep on thinking that.   You're a know nothing do nothing lay about.   You spend more time on your phone and computer than anything   Your post counts here and next door confirm that.  Not to mention the time you spend IG , and other places.  

But yea , you're a regular old Fred Bear jr. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

34 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea sure   You keep on thinking that.   You're a know nothing do nothing lay about.   You spend more time on your phone and computer than anything   Your post counts here and next door confirm that.  Not to mention the time you spend IG , and other places.  

But yea , you're a regular old Fred Bear jr. 

Again I never claimed to to be Fred Bear...that is you with all your big claims yet zero proof. 

BTW posting pictures of your sleds sitting in your garage doesn’t count.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 11/17/2019 at 5:30 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea I've hunted and shot way more deer than you have sand nigger beak.  But you go on with that myth 

On 11/17/2019 at 5:34 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, it's a total myth.  Learn how to shoot and kill a dear without having it run a half a mile before it dies, and it won't be full of adrenaline and taste like shit.  Non shooting know nothing dumb fuck 

22 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I may live in the "city" but I know a hell of a lot more about the outdoors and survival than you ever will, eagle beak.   Guarentee I've killed way more white tail than you ever will also 

18 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No shit they hide them 

You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical 

Yea, when there's not feet of snow in top of ice to get thru.  Deer starve to death in the winter because why? 

Listen kid , I've hunted and ridden way more than your little young punk ass has. I've been doing both longer than you've been alive 

Shut up dummy 

Oh STFU biker gang beater upper guy :lol: :lmao:

17 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Um, no but keep thinking that.  And I've been doing it a lot longer than you have, youngin 

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, that's what I did :lol: :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again I never claimed to to be Fred Bear...that is you with all your big claims yet zero proof. 

BTW posting pictures of your sleds sitting in your garage doesn’t count.

Glad you can finally admit it.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Glad you can finally admit it.

I'm sorry you're so butt hurt and triggered all the time.  Perhaps try logging out more than just at bed time and when you're suffing your fat face. You MIGHT not be such a whiney cunt. But doubtful

55 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm sorry you're so butt hurt and triggered all the time.  Perhaps try logging out more than just at bed time and when you're suffing your fat face. You MIGHT not be such a whiney cunt. But doubtful

Not butthurt at all but I do love laughing at your bullshit!🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not butthurt at all but I do love laughing at your bullshit!🤣

Yea you're not  :lol: You are by far the biggest whiney butt hurt cunt on here   No one even comes remotely close to your level of cuntiness 

On 11/16/2019 at 5:19 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Haven't been out yet this year and probably won't.   Need to get some corn and put it out back. Now that all the leaves, apples and pears are gone, haven't seen anything in a while.  State just lifted the baiting/feed ban here so I'll have to go to TSC and get some shelled corn. 

Saw a couple of nice deer on FB guys I know got.  Buddy got a nice buck up in Grand Marais. Big buck for the UP 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:03 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Haven't hunters nearly as much in the last 10 years like I use to.  See it all the time at deer processing places and on dumbasses trucks. Dumb fucks shoot small little spikes, 4s and 6s.  Fucking pathetic.  If you just want some meat, shoot a fucking doe. 

So you are the Facebook, Truck and processor deer hunting expert....fucking priceless!!! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks