Check your account email address ×

Any of you bad ass snipers get a deer this morning?

Kivalo

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's not very bright :lmao:

Lower is too warm. The lake temps probably average 10+ deg more thought the year. That means fishy shitty tasting bass.

Also I've trout fished his back yard you stupid fuck.....I know exactly what he has for fishing 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, irv said:

Speaking of deer, I took this shot out on a trail in Port Perry not from from the clubhouse. This little area was/is full of them. 

Deer1.JPG

One more picture than Angry Jay Nugent The Whackmaster!!!!   

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lower is too warm. The lake temps probably average 10+ deg more thought the year. That means fishy shitty tasting bass.

Also I've trout fished his back yard you stupid fuck.....I know exactly what he has for fishing 

Bass around here (NLP) is good through the ice when they're out of season. 

Otherwise I don't eat them.

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Walleye/Pickeral are great eating as are Pike but nobody likes to clean them. Bass, trout, etc, can also be good but are more tasty/fresh coming from cold clean water, In the summer, bass can get wormy but that is also dependent on how deep the lake is. Trout like cold water so if the lake isn't deep enough during the summer months, they won't survive and that is why a lot of lakes don't have trout in them. 

I've only ever had smoked pike. They're pretty good.  They do the same with suckers are they aren't bad 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Depends on the lake. Some deep lakes in the lower. 

Oh yea if course you have :lol

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more picture than Angry Jay Nugent The Whackmaster!!!!   

I actually thought I missed that shot. I seen him coming out of the bush as I was rounding a corner so I stopped the sled, took my camera out of the windshield bag as quietly as I could and just as I snapped the pic, the heated E shield cord loudly snapped loose and the deer was gone!! I checked my camera and couldn't believe I got him. It must have been milliseconds after I took that pic?

deer.JPG

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I've only ever had smoked pike. They're pretty good.  They do the same with suckers are they aren't bad 

Are you fucking retarded? I lived 4 hours from there for 4 years 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My bud caught about an 8 lb'r at our trailer about 5 years ago and I said lets keep it as I know a way of cleaning them if you don't want to mess with the Y bone. A neighbor seen us and said bring it down, I'll clean it up for you. 

Long story short, he not only cleaned it but he also battered it and deep fried some big chunks up with a Fish Crisp type batter. None of us could keep out of it, it was that good! 

Just now, HSR said:

You should use this statement more often. It is the most accurate thing you have posted. EVER

Man you are butthurt.....I literally own you. Like I need a deed or something

DERP....SLEDS CANT RUN THE SAME CLUTCHING ACROSS WIDE RANGES OF POWER DERP

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

from your link . You are too dumb to waste any time on I'm just laughing at you flailing ,poor F7Frankie can't even come up with his own material.

8 minutes ago, irv said:

My bud caught about an 8 lb'r at our trailer about 5 years ago and I said lets keep it as I know a way of cleaning them if you don't want to mess with the Y bone. A neighbor seen us and said bring it down, I'll clean it up for you. 

Long story short, he not only cleaned it but he also battered it and deep fried some big chunks up with a Fish Crisp type batter. None of us could keep out of it, it was that good! 

My uncle who passed away back in '11 knew how to do them.  He smoked them and suckers.  I really miss than guy. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck if I know....Northern Lower somewhere 

:lol: exactly. But you know right where he fishes  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

You should use this statement more often. It is the most accurate thing you have posted. EVER

BINGO! :lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Obviously, like others have noted, clutch calibration needs to be set for the maximum anticipated power level

from your link . You are too dumb to waste any time on I'm just laughing at you flailing ,poor F7Frankie can't even come up with his own material.

Post what he states further you ignorant disingenuous brain dead fuck

His own personal 50k sled runs the same clutching over 300hp worth of boost levels.

You're basically a fucking ignorant liar or dumber than fuck. Which is it

56 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Two completely different fish 

Does a trout and walleye taste the same? 

Walleye south of me taste like shit, north of me taste great. It’s the exact opposite for catfish. 

You know what the difference is between an old fat trout belly and your flabby ass Marine arms? Nothing. :owned: 

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My uncle who passed away back in '11 knew how to do them.  He smoked them and suckers.  I really miss than guy. 

:lol: exactly. But you know right where he fishes  :lmao:

BINGO! :lol:

Our lake has way too many Pike in it so they have 3 catch and keep tourneys every year as well as tell locals to keep/kill any they catch.

If you catch a decent one, 4-5 Lbs+, you can clean them without removing the Y bone. Lay the fish like it is swimming or upright. Take your knife and go down straight behind the head until you hit the back bone. Once there turn 90 degrees and go all the way back riding on the bone until you hit the tail. That is all meat with zero bones in it. Lay the fish on its side and cut straight down behind the rear fin or just behind the ass and again cut to the tail. Repeat on the other side you have a nice meal all bone free.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:30 PM, irv said:

How many moose, if any, have you hit over the years? I imagine some of those big buggers wouldn't be punted 200 yards and would/could cause some serious damage to your rig, let alone the accident they may cause? 

One moose, killed the bumper and a light with hood damage. The deer in the prairie provinces run out full speed. The road is littered with them. Almost got one this morning, a decent sized buck, but he pulled a u turnas I was slowing and escaped.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Our lake has way too many Pike in it so they have 3 catch and keep tourneys every year as well as tell locals to keep/kill any they catch.

If you catch a decent one, 4-5 Lbs+, you can clean them without removing the Y bone. Lay the fish like it is swimming or upright. Take your knife and go down straight behind the head until you hit the back bone. Once there turn 90 degrees and go all the way back riding on the bone until you hit the tail. That is all meat with zero bones in it. Lay the fish on its side and cut straight down behind the rear fin or just behind the ass and again cut to the tail. Repeat on the other side you have a nice meal all bone free.

My buddy can filet thoseslimy bastids bone free in 30 seconds. Me, not achance.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Walleye south of me taste like shit, north of me taste great. It’s the exact opposite for catfish. 

You know what the difference between an old fat trout belly and your flabby ass Marine arms? Nothing. :owned: 

Well I wouldn't eat fish from Shitcago either 

🙄

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Yea they're pretty nasty fuckers.  Got some chompers for sure that fuck up other fish.

My brother probably knows how to clean them :dunno:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well I wouldn't eat fish from Shitcago either 

🙄

Yea they're pretty nasty fuckers.  Got some chompers for sure that fuck up other fish.

My brother probably knows how to clean them :dunno:

They're great eating and the meat is pure white with no little black veins it like Walleye but but every bit as tasty, if not more?

Smoked fish is excellent as well. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I trout fished the rivers around the Ludington area 

He is only a couple hours from there I'm guessing.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks