Check your account email address ×

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

A standup guy for Trump :thumbsup:

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

Representative Jim Jordan, Republican congressman from Ohio, is playing a key supporting role during the House Intelligence Committee’s first public and open hearing of President Donald Trump impeachment inquiry which started on Wednesday, November 13. It was a curious move when the GOP first nominated him, as it was one day after a new witness filed a lawsuit against Jordan for overlooking alleged sexual abuse while he was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State.

As the impeachment inquiry was broadcast live on every major network, the nickname “Gym Jordan” became a top trending term on Twitter. So where exactly did that nickname come from?

The moniker, which is a close play on Jordan’s actual name, stems from the timing of him being in national spotlight as an extremely vocal defender of Trump, while former wrestlers have come forward with claims that he turned a blind eye to sexual abuse by then doctor Richard Strauss. However, Jordan has vehemently denied having any part in the sexual abuse coverup.

A professional referee filed a lawsuit on November 7, about his experiences with the late doctor. In the lawsuit, he claimed that that Strauss, who died in 2005, masturbated in front of him.

The referee, 42, who’s only referred to as John Doe in the lawsuit, went on to detail an exchange about the incident to Jordan. “Yeah, that’s Strauss,” the plaintiff stated that the Ohio representative said at the time. The referee spoke to NBC News about his claims. “I wish Jim, and Russ, too, would stand up and do the right thing and admit they knew what Strauss was doing because everybody knew what he was doing to the wrestlers. What was a shock to me is that Strauss tried to do that to me. He was breaking new ground by going after a ref,” he said.

John Doe is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, form whom independent investigators from Perkins Coie found to have “sexually abused at least 177 male student-patients” over two decades.

The report stated, “We find that University personnel had knowledge of Strauss’ sexually abusive treatment of male student-patients as early as 1979, but the complaints about Strauss’ conduct were not elevated beyond the Athletics Department of Student Health until 1996.”

Jordan has not spoken out or released on statement on the latest Strauss related accusations.

Other former Ohio State wrestlers have spoke out to say Jordan had to know about Strauss since he shared a locker room with them, however, the first to speak out was Dunyasha Yetts, who said he spoke directly to Jordan about Strauss. Yetts told NBC News, “It’s good that people are starting to come forward and say the truth, which is that Jordan and the other coaches knew what was going on and they blew it off.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/gym-jordon-twitter-jim-jordan-ohio-state/

1 hour ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

A retarded post from Fredo. Proof impeachment is dead. 

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vince received his apraxia last orders to get out and keep it alive.  How’s he doing so far?

95324198-6D92-42DA-8FC1-A18B6DF05233.gif

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

DUCKS IN A ROW! 

:lmao: Poor Wince  triple :owned:

10 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

A retarded post from Fredo. Proof impeachment is dead. 

Yeah no political motivation or anything there, bringing up 20 something year ago allegations about some freak doctor, that Jordan was never charged with, and have nothing to do with impeachment.   A couple here of course, fall for the shiny object game every friggin time.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...guys  putting politics over molestation and sexual abuse....pathetic.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no political motivation or anything there, bringing up 20 something year ago allegations about some freak doctor, that Jordan was never charged with, and have nothing to do with impeachment.   A couple here of course, fall for the shiny object game every friggin time.  :lol: 

Remember, “hearsay” (or anything just made up without proof) is now more important than direct evidence.  Look at Pouty above.  He approves!  It’s been neat seeing TDS eat his brain for three years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Remember, “hearsay” (or anything just made up without proof) is now more important than direct evidence.  Look at Pouty above.  He approves!  It’s been neat seeing TDS eat his brain for three years.

I love the exchange yesterday where he calls ME fried.  Pretty clear after reading it who’s fried alright.....

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you want to know if you’re on the right side of an issue, just make sure you’re on the opposite side that wince is. Honestly I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him be right lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

If you want to know if you’re on the right side of an issue, just make sure you’re on the opposite side that wince is. Honestly I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him be right lol 

Vince is a Democrats Democrat.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I haven't and I find that concerning.  Most can be correct at least sometimes by just guessing.  It's clear he is tied in and tied up by his fake news sources and some identity of being "intellectually elite" about it all.

What's nice about that is, apparently, you never have to admit you are/were wrong.  Look at MC.  He's clearly at the pinnacle of intellectual eliteness here.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Vince is a Democrats Democrat.  

Trump has triggered a lot of folks on a way we’ve never seen before. Vince is a perfect example of that. He really liked Hillary and is deeply and profoundly hurt by trump winning the election. It’s hard to hide this level of anger.

• Thanks 1

There is a lot more to the story...

Hey coach why is the old Doc naked and jerking off every day in the shower with us.

Coach- Thant just doc being doc.

170 kids were molested and Jordon saw nothing.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20190517/richard-strauss-abused-at-least-177-ohio-state-students-report-says

Just now, Edmo said:

Trump has triggered a lot of folks on a way we’ve never seen before. Vince is a perfect example of that. He really liked Hillary and is deeply and profoundly hurt by trump winning the election. It’s hard to hide this level of anger.

I honestly don't understand this.  It's literally worse than somebody so tied to their sports team that it ruins their whole week if they lose and are just miserable to be around.  This is all part of the identity politics movement.  It's just fucking sad....and in the end, it allows DC to fuck us all even more while they do about ZIPPO for the American people.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

There is a lot more to the story...

Hey coach why is the old Doc naked and jerking off every day in the shower with us.

Coach- Thant just doc being doc.

170 kids were molested and Jordon saw nothing.

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20190517/richard-strauss-abused-at-least-177-ohio-state-students-report-says

:lol: 

Give it up, Pampers.  It's over.

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, s pump said:

Smales is worked up again. Another day, another panic.

Hardly...Jordan is a creep...not worked up at all. Just calling the guy what he is. Anything else slightly less cunty Woolie?