Check your account email address ×

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao....what a cluster of snowflakes.....Good ole Jim single handedly obliterated star witness Taylor's hearsay testimony and it has you all in a tizzy and lashing out at him 

Bet you guys were offended and "intimidated" by Trumps mean tweet yesterday too:lol:

Good ole Jim. What a stupid fucking faggot you are. Dude looks and sounds like a roid freak with a small dick and no balls. I'll bet he and the Dr were in on some sick homo shit together.

Figured you'd support him

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about  oblivious? How can any sane, rational person look at what has transpired in Iraq over the last 20 years and not think what a fucking mess? 

I wish I knew and don’t know. All of us are fooled by some people some of the time though. I wonder why others can’t see certain things myself.  :news: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What if it that were true...does that bother you? 

Not in the least bit

i enjoy it 

brings a smile for me so please keep it up . I know I have 5 more years yet to laugh at the attempts to remove a duly elected president simply because you and many others don’t like him TFB

• Thanks 1

Just now, bussman said:

I wish I knew and don’t know. All of us are fooled by some people some of the time though. I wonder why others can’t see certain things myself.  :news: 

If a person simply approaches life rejecting all forms of authority they would have no need to try and parse out anything. It's a simple as that.

No gods  No masters , No noose No rafters......All cops are bastatds.

Nothing sums it up better than that

Just now, Pete said:

Not in the least bit

i enjoy it 

brings a smile for me so please keep it up . I know I have 5 more years yet to laugh at the attempts to remove a duly elected president simply because you and many others don’t like him TFB

Why do you and the dumbass faggot woolie always have to type "duly" :lol: fucking inbred hilljack morons 

just a couple of things BARRY did that show what kind of prez he was.. Weaponizing the IRS, killing a minor on US soil without even asking the approval of congress, make up a bullshit law demanding we buy somthing we may not even want or face fines and more, Never,, NEVER producing the proper paperwork showing he was even eligible to run for the presidency.  thats right NEVER.  a little like Shillary never signing the paperwork she should have outlining the rules SHE was to oversee!!  that alone should have disqualified her from that office,, but noooo                  all these" but TRUMP!!"   trump tweeted, trump called him a...,                                                                        fUckin assholes get a grip!

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If a person simply approaches life rejecting all forms of authority they would have no need to try and parse out anything. It's a simple as that.

No gods  No masters , No noose No rafters......All cops are bastatds.

Nothing sums it up better than that

Living by the golden rules would be ideal, I agree. :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Why do you and the dumbass faggot woolie always have to type "duly" :lol: fucking inbred hilljack morons 

How’s the bloody Mary’s this morning mr pickled liver?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, old indy said:

just a couple of things BARRY did that show what kind of prez he was.. Weaponizing the IRS, killing a minor on US soil without even asking the approval of congress, make up a bullshit law demanding we buy somthing we may not even want or face fines and more, Never,, NEVER producing the proper paperwork showing he was even eligable to run for the presidency.  thats right NEVER.  a little like Shillary never signing the paperwork she should have outlining the rules SHE was to oversee!!  that alone should have disqualified her from that office,, but noooo                  all these" but TRUMP!!"   trump tweeted, trump called him a...,                                                                        fUckin assholes get a grip!

:owned:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

just a couple of things BARRY did that show what kind of prez he was.. Weaponizing the IRS, killing a minor on US soil without even asking the approval of congress, make up a bullshit law demanding we buy somthing we may not even want or face fines and more, Never,, NEVER producing the proper paperwork showing he was even eligable to run for the presidency.  thats right NEVER.  a little like Shillary never signing the paperwork she should have outlining the rules SHE was to oversee!!  that alone should have disqualified her from that office,, but noooo                  all these" but TRUMP!!"   trump tweeted, trump called him a...,                                                                        fUckin assholes get a grip!

Ouch 

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When have you admitted you were wrong?

Trump lies about so many things and you keep making excuses. 

You are so unaware. You actually claimed to be a great judge of character the same day you admitted one wife cuckholded you and the other hid a drug habit. Were you in a coma at the time you clueless cunt?

Since you seem to have forgotten who went in on the wife talk bullshit first.....you and Jim are first class clowns.  My god.  :lol: 

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a simple question, are you too afraid to answer?.  If he’s not convicted by the senate and if he gets re elected, I expect an apology.  If I’m wrong I’ll apologize to you.  Not about what you think are excuses or lies.  Stay focused.   Random question....kind of a hunch....and since we’re talking about wives.....does yours even shave her legs?  :dunno: 

Response for bringing wives into it

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I will be surprised if he get convicted by the Senate. The Republicans are far too crooked. 

Yes she does. They are mighty fine. She works out a lot now that we have so much spare time. Over 30 years marriage, no cheating or drug problems either. You?

Bfd

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Nock the wife stuff off..A POS does that..You started it earlier, I would have thought you would have edited it by now realizing your stupidity and pettiness..

Thank you.  Not alotta self awareness.

10 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Shut up about his wife, gosh.  

Right.  I started it.   Shut the fuck up idiot.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...no shit...funny how that works! 

You wanna make some wife comments too Jim? 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Eat a dick Princess.  He started it and went full retard, he deserves it. 

Now get back to arguing politics even though you claim you never do. 

Oh its pretty clear who went full retard.  I asked a simple respectable question and you were incapable of responding in kind.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Driftbitch tries to start shit then when he loses he plays the victim. But you’ve seen that 100 times with him. 

Right.  Read this thread from the beginning and see how foolish you look.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Lying Barb at it again,..as you can see you went full retard and bought up the wives/wife first,..all he did was refer to you as a scumbag, which by having to attack his wives/wife you totally are..When you have to attack someones family you have lost, it's shows an unprecedented level of desperation to try and win when in reality it shows what a total loser you are..So continue with the personal family attacks if you want, all you are doing is reaffirming everyone's opinion of you as well a complete scumbag.. Lying scumbag Barb, kinda has a ring to it..

Unreal ain’t it.  Of course the pantleg hugger Smales right there to agree with him, like I was the one starting in with the wife bullshit.  He comes at me with it, he’s gonna get it back.

53 minutes ago, bussman said:

The amount of irony here is just too much. :lol: 

Its really unbelievable

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What if it that were true...does that bother you? 

If it were true, you should start another thread about it, instead of trying to delegitimize his role in the impeachment inquiry.  He made those witnesses look silly,   You clearly weren’t on the debate team in high school.  Because that would be an F level Deflection.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about  oblivious? How can any sane, rational person look at what has transpired in Iraq over the last 20 years and not think what a fucking mess? 

When they do admit it, they post a list of Democrats who voted with the President at a time of war and blame them. It's impressive in it's stupidity.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok boomer.  Rich, you calling anyone an inbred hilljack moron.  You literally define the terms.  :lol:  Another guy I have to remind myself that I shouldn’t waste my time attempting to be civil to.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Lying Barb at it again,..as you can see you went full retard and bought up the wives/wife first,..all he did was refer to you as a scumbag, which by having to attack his wives/wife you totally are..When you have to attack someones family you have lost, it's shows an unprecedented level of desperation to try and win when in reality it shows what a total loser you are..So continue with the personal family attacks if you want, all you are doing is reaffirming everyone's opinion of you as well a complete scumbag.. Lying scumbag Barb, kinda has a ring to it..

Ohh yaaaaaah.  You got me there.  He didn't come after my wife first on this thread. Never mind the other threads.  WoW!!!! You are one amazing detective. 

But you are also dumb as shit.  I'm talking about his ex wives and attacking him for being too fucking stupid to realize one was cuckholding him and the other hid an addiction from him.  He is attacking my wife personally, not me. This was mild in comparison to other shit he has said about her. He goes full attack at family and when he gets laughed at and has it tossed back at him, he plays the victim and cries looking for some dumb shit to believe him. 

Are you too butthurt and triggered to admit there is a difference?

What did I say about his current wife?  Nothing.  Now go fuck off to your crying closet. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ok boomer.  Rich, you calling anyone an inbred hilljack moron.  You literally define the terms.  :lol:  Another guy I have to remind myself that I shouldn’t waste my time attempting to be civil to.

I dictate when and where we'll be civil motherfucker......and it ain't this morning!!! :lol:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Since you seem to have forgotten who went in on the wife talk bullshit first.....you and Jim are first class clowns.  My god.  :lol: 

Response for bringing wives into it

Bfd

Thank you.  Not alotta self awareness.

Right.  I started it.   Shut the fuck up idiot.

You wanna make some wife comments too Jim? 

Oh its pretty clear who went full retard.  I asked a simple respectable question and you were incapable of responding in kind.

Right.  Read this thread from the beginning and see how foolish you look.

Unreal ain’t it.  Of course the pantleg hugger Smales right there to agree with him, like I was the one starting in with the wife bullshit.  He comes at me with it, he’s gonna get it back.

Its really unbelievable

Like I told your butthurt buddy.  I attacked you for being so unaware that you couldn't tell one wife was cuckholding you and the other had a drug habit.  I wasn't attacking them, I was attacking you. And they aren't your wife.  

Now you on the other hand have attacked my wife personally, called her a pig and a lot of other unflattering and unfounded things. 

Don't worry though Limp1 wants to hug it out with you and talk about how mean I am.  You can find him crying in the corner. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohh yaaaaaah.  You got me there.  He didn't come after my wife first on this thread. Never mind the other threads.  WoW!!!! You are one amazing detective. 

But you are also dumb as shit.  I'm talking about his ex wives and attacking him for being too fucking stupid to realize one was cuckholding him and the other hid an addiction from him.  He is attacking my wife personally, not me. This was mild in comparison to other shit he has said about her. He goes full attack at family and when he gets laughed at and has it tossed back at him, he plays the victim and cries looking for some dumb shit to believe him. 

Are you too butthurt and triggered to admit there is a difference?

What did I say about his current wife?  Nothing.  Now go fuck off to your crying closet. 

I guess thats your version of an apology.  No character whatsoever.  You are some piece of work.  I’ve never initiated a wife comment unless someone started it first, and I make no distinctions about present or past.  Its my personal business, and you Or anyone else have ZERO business going there.  If you do, all bets are off.  You lying piece of shit.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess thats your version of an apology.  No character whatsoever.  You are some piece of work.  I’ve never initiated a wife comment unless someone started it first, and I make no distinctions about present or past.  Its my personal business, and you Or anyone else have ZERO business going there.  If you do, all bets are off.  You lying piece of shit.

Haha....yeah you never initiate anything...it's always everyone else coming at you...hmmmm....guess that makes you.....what's the word.......It will come to me......oh yeah....The Victim!!!!!!! 😂

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Like I told your butthurt buddy.  I attacked you for being so unaware that you couldn't tell one wife was cuckholding you and the other had a drug habit.  I wasn't attacking them, I was attacking you. And they aren't your wife.  

Now you on the other hand have attacked my wife personally, called her a pig and a lot of other unflattering and unfounded things. 

Don't worry though Limp1 wants to hug it out with you and talk about how mean I am.  You can find him crying in the corner. 

You’re really embarrassing yourself here. :lol:  

• Thanks 1