Check your account email address ×

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Slinger was very entertaining,  didn't agree with 95% of what he posted but I liked the guy and miss his bitter rants....hope he comes back someday:bc:

Truth.  We could lose Barbie and MC all together as they are brainless.  I enjoyed Slinger’s explanations on his thought process.  He at least didn’t seem like the kind of guy I’d be beating the shit out of within a few minutes of meeting.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m calm.  You ever going to answer my offer from yesterday?  I was trying to be a gentleman about it.  Guess that was pointless.  Btw, what’s a good rhyme with “scumbag”?  I’m trying to write a poem about you.

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When have you admitted you were wrong?

Trump lies about so many things and you keep making excuses. 

You are so unaware. You actually claimed to be a great judge of character the same day you admitted one wife cuckholded you and the other hid a drug habit. Were you in a coma at the time you clueless cunt?

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Eat a dick Princess.  He started it and went full retard, he deserves it

Now get back to arguing politics even though you claim you never do. 

Lying Barb at it again,..as you can see you went full retard and bought up the wives/wife first,..all he did was refer to you as a scumbag, which by having to attack his wives/wife you totally are..When you have to attack someones family you have lost, it's shows an unprecedented level of desperation to try and win when in reality it shows what a total loser you are..So continue with the personal family attacks if you want, all you are doing is reaffirming everyone's opinion of you as well a complete scumbag.. Lying scumbag Barb, kinda has a ring to it..

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:51 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...guys  putting politics over molestation and sexual abuse....pathetic.

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no political motivation or anything there, bringing up 20 something year ago allegations about some freak doctor, that Jordan was never charged with, and have nothing to do with impeachment.   A couple here of course, fall for the shiny object game every friggin time.  :lol: 

What was good for JoePa should be good for Gym Jordan :news: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What was good for JoePa should be good for Gym Jordan :news: 

It's pretty sad how guys will root for sick criminal fucks just because they think that guy is on their team. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's pretty sad how guys will root for sick criminal fucks just because they think that guy is on their team. 

Woolie would have a threesome with Charlie Manson and John Wayne Gacy if he thought they were Republicans. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The rabid support for Trump and the guys like Gym who back him is really a look into the fear of what doesn't exist in reality, the fear of minorities and immigrants is a powerful motivator.

Could you just imagine the outrage if Obama did a 1/10 of the stupid shit and lies that Trump has in last 33 months :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The rabid support for Trump and the guys like Gym who back him is really a look into the fear of what doesn't exist in reality, the fear of minorities and immigrants is a powerful motivator.

Could you just imagine the outrage if Obama did a 1/10 of the stupid shit and lies that Trump has in last 33 months :lol:

I'd put Obama and Trump on about the same level. Obviously their delivery is a bit different but the outcomes are about equally pathetic. They're both pikers compared to GWB though

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd put Obama and Trump on about the same level. Obviously their delivery is a bit different but the outcomes are about equally pathetic. They're both pikers compared to GWB though

GHWB kicks all their asses in outright evil by far. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely...and look who still supports him here.

The vast majority that still support him aren’t bad people though. Same goes for almost everybody else supporting whomever. Rather than point fingers I’d really like all of us that want to be left alone to love our family, friends and fellow man unite and use our collective conscience to reject these fucks. :bc: 

Just now, bussman said:

The vast majority that still support him aren’t bad people though. Same goes for almost everybody else supporting whomever. Rather than point fingers I’d really like all of us that want to be left alone to love our family, friends and fellow man unite and use our collective conscience to reject these fucks. :bc: 

If a person can't acknowledge the decades long tragedy perpetrated by Bush/Cheney then maybe they are bad people...as for the rest it all sounds very zen and trippy but unrealistic.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If a person can't acknowledge the decades long tragedy perpetrated by Bush/Cheney then maybe they are bad people...as for the rest it all sounds very zen and trippy but unrealistic.

So if they just can’t see it they’re bad people? Interesting take. :news: 

I disagree with that though. :bc: 

Lmao....what a cluster of snowflakes.....Good ole Jim single handedly obliterated star witness Taylor's hearsay testimony and it has you all in a tizzy and lashing out at him 

Bet you guys were offended and "intimidated" by Trumps mean tweet yesterday too:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

So if they just can’t see it they’re bad people? Interesting take. :news: 

I disagree with that though. :bc: 

How about  oblivious? How can any sane, rational person look at what has transpired in Iraq over the last 20 years and not think what a fucking mess? 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao....what a cluster of snowflakes.....Good ole Jim single handedly obliterated star witness Taylor's hearsay testimony and it has you all in a tizzy and lashing out at him 

Bet you guys were offended and "intimidated" by Trumps mean tweet yesterday too:lol:

Trump is the one constantly lashing out....he is the true snowflake.