Check your account email address ×

Why Is ‘Gym Jordon’ Trending on Twitter?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....yeah you never initiate anything...it's always everyone else coming at you...hmmmm....guess that makes you.....what's the word.......It will come to me......oh yeah....The Victim!!!!!!! 😂

Well 2 days in a row you point fingers at me and get it dead ass backwards and wrong, so whatever.  You into the paint fumes or something?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re really embarrassing yourself here. :lol:  

It's his new hobby.

Personally, I didn't really see the whole wife thing get out of control.  But, I'm weird.  I say let's let it all hang out!  Anybody is welcome to go after my wife and family on a forum...and in return, I shall go after theirs!!!!   

I'm giddy just thinking about it!  :lol: 

Related image

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohh yaaaaaah.  You got me there.  He didn't come after my wife first on this thread. Never mind the other threads.  WoW!!!! You are one amazing detective. 

But you are also dumb as shit.  I'm talking about his ex wives and attacking him for being too fucking stupid to realize one was cuckholding him and the other hid an addiction from him.  He is attacking my wife personally, not me. This was mild in comparison to other shit he has said about her. He goes full attack at family and when he gets laughed at and has it tossed back at him, he plays the victim and cries looking for some dumb shit to believe him. 

Are you too butthurt and triggered to admit there is a difference?

What did I say about his current wife?  Nothing.  Now go fuck off to your crying closet. 

I assume you're asking a question here, Must have been so triggered you forgot the question mark..

To answer,  no he didn't, you did in this thread. IMO it doesn't matter if it's ex, current, or future, it's family and you brought it up because you're a scumbag loser..That's about it..When you have nothing you go after family, one if this places only rules..You're  just that stupid and classless apparently. What a scum bag..

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well 2 days in a row you point fingers at me and get it dead ass backwards and wrong, so whatever.  You into the paint fumes or something?  :lol: 

Yep...I have it wrong because of course you are never wrong.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess thats your version of an apology.  No character whatsoever.  You are some piece of work.  I’ve never initiated a wife comment unless someone started it first, and I make no distinctions about present or past.  Its my personal business, and you Or anyone else have ZERO business going there.  If you do, all bets are off.  You lying piece of shit.

It's funny because you don't even realize it's a lie.   

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's his new hobby.

Personally, I didn't really see the whole wife thing get out of control.  But, I'm weird.  I say let's let it all hang out!  Anybody is welcome to go after my wife and family on a forum...and in return, I shall go after theirs!!!!   

I'm giddy just thinking about it!  :lol: 

Related image

No one is going to say anything against your wife.  She's got a big enough cross to bear as it is. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I assume you're asking a question here, Must have been so triggered you forgot the question mark..

To answer,  no he didn't, you did in this thread. IMO it doesn't matter if it's ex, current, or future, it's family and you brought it up because you're a scumbag loser..That's about it..When you have nothing you go after family, one if this places only rules..You're  just that stupid and classless apparently. What a scum bag..

Well your opinion isn't important. You are obviously too stupid to realize I was attacking Driftbitch, not his wife or ex-wife.  He was attacking my wife.  

IMO. If you are so self absorbed that you fail to realize your wife is stepping out on you, then you may be unlucky, but you may be dumb.

If your next wife is struggling with an addiction and you don't realize, maybe you aren't unlucky,  you are a dumb ass.

I have never said anything as insulting about his wive's current or ex that he has said about mine. He was butthurt and attacked.

Much like you are butthurt for being shown as a liar and now all you want to do is attack me.  You don't care if you are right or not. Anyone with half a brain can see the difference.  Get one of them to explain it to you. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"our"

:lol: 

She's too classy to laugh in your face....but she'd really have to hold back.

Your wife.   Sorry you are too dumb to figure that out.  I'll fix it. 

If she can keep a straight face when you spout off, or undress, then she has lots of practice holding back. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know I'm a lying scumbag, when I have no way to debate you I will go after your wife, family, and lie my frigging ass off..

Fixed for accuracy..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Your wife.   Sorry you are too dumb to figure that out.  I'll fix it. 

If she can keep a straight face when you spout off, or undress, then she has lots of practice holding back. 

No.  I think you were caught in some wishful thinking.  Sorry.  Her sign says, "No Betas allowed".

Stay in your lane with your own kind.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I think you were caught in some wishful thinking.  Sorry.  Her sign says, "No Betas allowed".

Stay in your lane with your own kind.  

Threw up a little at the thought. Nothing against her, just the thought of anyone that could co-habitate with you. 

Please stop talking about your wife. 

Good for you little fella. Feel better now?  

Little tired, but all in all feeling pretty good, thanks for asking..:bc:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, you are just weird..

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awkwardly so.  Like Tools was.  Dorking to the nth degree.

Please don't judge all Canadians by the likes of this guy. I know there are idiots and fools up here but I didn't think any were this bad. :news:

• Haha 2