Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You are dumb enough to think someone hearing Trump say something is hearsay. 

so sad for you to see your hero dems are loosing yet again . even more sad you are to blind to see it coming yet again .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so sad for you to see your hero dems are loosing yet again . even more sad you are to blind to see it coming yet again .

I expect tomorrow’s episode of Dems. Vs. Mean Orange Man to be really spectacular.  Some heated screaming from the lib twitters relating to nothing of substance.  And plenty of visual aid boards propped up behind them.  Hopefully a few sit-ins and multiple interruptions by demonstrators.  Their pea brained sheep will cheer.....everyone else will laugh.

What a shit show.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I expect tomorrow’s episode of Dems. Vs. Mean Orange Man to be really spectacular.  Some heated screaming from the lib twitters relating to nothing of substance.  And plenty of visual aid boards propped up behind them.  Hopefully a few sit-ins and multiple interruptions by demonstrators.  Their pea brained sheep will cheer.....everyone else will laugh.

What a shit show.  :lol:

Whats that they say about skeevy lawyers?  If you don’t have the truth on your side, just yell and bang on the table.  Thats the Democrats to a fucking T.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Up until yesterday

FB_IMG_1573779154803.thumb.jpg.f6119765fba2da956b855fb37d8f6d8b.jpg

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Whats that they say about skeevy lawyers?  If you don’t have the truth on your side, just yell and bang on the table.  Thats the Democrats to a fucking T.

IDK, I see a bunch of fucking lying, whining babies trying to remain relevant like they felt snuggled in Obama’s bosom.  Worthless twats.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

YEP! 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Remember:

image.png.3f85a96ca889003761b7a0d52fdcb5b3.png

Exactly 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Damn you clipped negative 600 before the weekend. Keep it up and you’ll give momo a run for the title. You Fucking putz. :lol:

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I knew he would hit that before the weekend.

1,000 before Thanksgiving? :dunno: :lmao:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Even though he’s a piece of shit, 1000 by Thanksgiving is a stretch. Probably end up being his Christmas gift instead 

Have at it girls. Momo must be thrilled. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and that triggered shit covered bitch has been doing this before you girls got your knickers in a knot. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ve already proven that you are a shitty judge of character. No surprise that you’d believe Trump just days after he was found guilty of stealing 2 million from veterans.  

A Clinton cheerleader making judgements about others ability to judge character! 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually Im an excellent judge of character.  When he gets re elected be sure and remind me of this conversation.  If I was wrong about impeachment and his re election I will apologize.  If you’re wrong, I expect the same.  From you and a couple other dinguses in here.

One thing you never get from a liberal democrat.  Offers to apologize.  Why?  Because even when they are proven wrong they won't believe it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

One thing you never get from a liberal democrat.  Offers to apologize.  Why?  Because even when they are proven wrong they won't believe it.

That’s what is nice about being a grown-up.  I can admit and apologize about being wrong about something, even eat my share of crow.  It’s no big deal.  I’m a grown man...I can take it.

Not sure how I could call myself a man if I couldn’t.  Poor libtwats.

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Were there hearings yesterday, Thursday?  I didnt see any coverage of it.  I wasnt around the tv or news at all yesterday. 

Some real gold from the Dems in all this bullshit.  Best highlights are here (as always).  

• Thanks 1

You Princesses are lucky to have Fox News spinning this as a positive for you. 

Otherwise there would be some sad little Trumpsters. 

Since your spirits are up, maybe you will be in a generous mood and explain why a president’s personal lawyer would be involved in the politics of another country.  

It’s only one of the many things that seem weird but I don’t want to overwhelm you. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You Princesses are lucky to have Fox News spinning this as a positive for you. 

Otherwise there would be some sad little Trumpsters. 

Since your spirits are up, maybe you will be in a generous mood and explain why a president’s personal lawyer would be involved in the politics of another country.  

It’s only one of the many things that seem weird but I don’t want to overwhelm you. 

You are an absolute imbecile.  This shit show only went one way....and even your own pathetic libtwat leaders and MSM gods are admitting it and eating each other over their own talking points.

”Bombshell witnesses”.

But hey, when you sit by yourself at recess everyday, you can make yourself up into any imaginary thing you want!

• Haha 1