Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It was awesome when the Republicans were trying to talk about the whistleblower and they offered to let Trump sit down and testify.

Imagine the betting on that testimony.    Would anyone bet that Trump could last more than 5 minutes without committing perjury?

You think Schiff has been truthful about the whistle blower? You would be fine with Republicans coaching witnesses the same way the Democrats have?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish I was 25 so I could clothesline you little bastids. That was my most massive pythonian guns era. 

You aren't shit now, and you weren't then 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wish I was 8 then so it would have been a fair fight.   

:lol: exactly

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are dumb enough to think someone hearing Trump say something is hearsay. 

Wait, you can’t impeach over hearsay? What if it’s second hand hearsay? Is that mo betta? 

And  here I thought this was about Bribery. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, it ain't only me that criticizes Trump. Millions criticize him. He's way too mouthy. He could have done the same things, just not been so mouthy about it. 

I'm just trying to explain why he gets so much blow-back, and why Kellyanne and his kids are defending him 24/7. 

I actually do like some of his measures...economy, immigration, out of the ME. 

It's just nerve-wracking listening to his defenders 24/7. 

I still maintain that a good dem candidate could beat him. 

Don’t care.  Too many dumb fucks in this country who can’t evaluate the whole picture of whats going on.  I wish he was a little more diplomatic and presidential, but I often thinks he does it on purpose, just to send his opponents into a lather.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It was awesome when the Republicans were trying to talk about the whistleblower and they offered to let Trump sit down and testify.

Imagine the betting on that testimony.    Would anyone bet that Trump could last more than 5 minutes without committing perjury?

You’re no lawyer, that much is clear.  Imagine betting on Schiff and the whistleblower testifying.  If you think this farce is going anywhere I have some 8% GICs to sell you.

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You think Schiff has been truthful about the whistle blower? You would be fine with Republicans coaching witnesses the same way the Democrats have?

Its a waste.  Guy probably watches on Canadian news channel and reads one Canadian newspaper.  But he’s an expert and well versed on American politics.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t care.  Too many dumb fucks in this country who can’t evaluate the whole picture of whats going on.  I wish he was a little more diplomatic and presidential, but I often thinks he does it on purpose, just to send his opponents into a lather.

You’re no lawyer, that much is clear.  Imagine betting on Schiff and the whistleblower testifying.  If you think this farce is going anywhere I have some 8% GICs to sell you.

Its a waste.  Guy probably watches on Canadian news channel and reads one Canadian newspaper.  But he’s an expert and well versed on American politics.

You’ve already proven that you are a shitty judge of character. No surprise that you’d believe Trump just days after he was found guilty of stealing 2 million from veterans.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ve already proven that you are a shitty judge of character. No surprise that you’d believe Trump just days after he was found guilty of stealing 2 million from veterans.  

Actually Im an excellent judge of character.  When he gets re elected be sure and remind me of this conversation.  If I was wrong about impeachment and his re election I will apologize.  If you’re wrong, I expect the same.  From you and a couple other dinguses in here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Those would be CTV news and the Toronto Star, guaranteed. :news:

Damn you clipped negative 600 before the weekend. Keep it up and you’ll give momo a run for the title. You Fucking putz. :lol:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Damn you clipped negative 600 before the weekend. Keep it up and you’ll give momo a run for the title. You Fucking puts. :lol:

I knew he would hit that before the weekend.

1,000 before Thanksgiving? :dunno: :lmao:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I knew he would hit that before the weekend.

1,000 before Thanksgiving? :dunno: :lmao:

Even though he’s a piece of shit, 1000 by Thanksgiving is a stretch. Probably end up being his Christmas gift instead 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you trust Trump just like Driftbitch does?   :lol:

Are you that insane to think the Repubs got owned yesterday by the nitwitted dems?