Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Now, Pelosi says this might go 'til Christmas. God, these people can't suck enough.  

Trump won't get convicted in the senate, so why waste our time? 

Political hatred is a strong motivator. 

This isn't just about hate.   Its also due to the fact they don't think anyone they have running can currently beat Trump.   Its mostly about power.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now, Pelosi says this might go 'til Christmas. God, these people can't suck enough.  

It would prove how crooked the Republicans are.  Proving Trump is a crook, proving he lied and then having the Republicans not do the right thing. That will be the best outcome for the 2020 election. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think the Dems have that kind of time. Public opinion needs to be swayed for this to amount to anything other than a loss. I give it a week or two at best before the public just tunes out ( not that they have really tuned in ). They need a charge that people can believe and as of now they are not close.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This isn't just about hate.   Its also due to the fact they don't think anyone they have running can currently beat Trump.   Its mostly about power.  

Agreed, they hate him 'cause he's large, and in charge. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It would prove how crooked the Republicans are.  Proving Trump is a crook, proving he lied and then having the Republicans not do the right thing. That will be the best outcome for the 2020 election. 

I don't have any affiliation to either side. I don't care for the dems, they are going crazy, but I also can't stand Trump's bragadociousness. 

The market is in record territory today, so I guess if I have to support someone, it would be Trump. 

I actually hate almost every fukkin politician that I see on TV. 

I'm really suffering from POLITICAL OVERLOAD. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think the Dems have that kind of time. Public opinion needs to be swayed for this to amount to anything other than a loss. I give it a week or two at best before the public just tunes out ( not that they have really tuned in ). They need a charge that people can believe and as of now they are not close.

It's called " MUD SLINGING ". Has been going on for many years in politics. Throw everything you can at them, and hope something sticks. 

I just want it to be over. I hate it. Convict him, or end this bullshit.