Check your account email address ×

Impeachment hearings.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You Princesses are lucky to have Fox News spinning this as a positive for you. 

Otherwise there would be some sad little Trumpsters. 

Since your spirits are up, maybe you will be in a generous mood and explain why a president’s personal lawyer would be involved in the politics of another country.  

It’s only one of the many things that seem weird but I don’t want to overwhelm you. 

I actually get most of my information from the Wall Street Journal, but Fox news badddd!!!  So no response to my offer, just more insults.  So typical of your kind.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Seems strange that it's just Barbie the nook shouldering the Dem burden right now. Does this mean she's the dumbest of that clan  :lol: 

Id have to agree..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Seems strange that it's just Barbie the nook shouldering the Dem burden right now. Does this mean she's the dumbest of that clan  :lol: 

Well we can give him A for effort.  Tool time and Slinger finally threw in the towel after being bludgeoned repeatedly with their own bullshit.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Blaming FOX news, though.  :lol:

What is this 2009

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some real gold from the Dems in all this bullshit.  Best highlights are here (as always).  

So what are the highlights from yesterday. Any highlights posted here are from the day before.

How did things go yesterday. Who were the witnesses that testified. Any first hand info?

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what are the highlights from yesterday. Any highlights posted here are from the day before.

How did things go yesterday. Who were the witnesses that testified. Any first hand info?

No hearings yesterday.  Dems are going to try and manufacture a new and improved "bombshell" today.  Expect epic idiocy.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You Princesses are lucky to have Fox News spinning this as a positive for you. 

Otherwise there would be some sad little Trumpsters. 

Since your spirits are up, maybe you will be in a generous mood and explain why a president’s personal lawyer would be involved in the politics of another country.  

It’s only one of the many things that seem weird but I don’t want to overwhelm you. 

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are an absolute imbecile.  This shit show only went one way....and even your own pathetic libtwat leaders and MSM gods are admitting it and eating each other over their own talking points.

”Bombshell witnesses”.

:lol:

But hey, when you sit by yourself at recess everyday, you can make yourself up into any imaginary thing you want!

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Its bribery. clear cut case of bribery , like we have been saying all along. 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I actually get most of my information from the Wall Street Journal, but Fox news badddd!!!  So no response to my offer, just more insults.  So typical of your kind.

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well we can give him A for effort.  Tool time and Slinger finally threw in the towel after being bludgeoned repeatedly with their own bullshit.

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Blaming FOX news, though.  :lol:

What is this 2009

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a day to day race between him and MC.

Image result for human wheelbarrow race gif

Not one of you have an answer for why Guilliani was interfering in the Ukraine. 

Perhaps you think those were answers. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Ever think nobody cares but you?? I mean I could care less what he does, he's a private citizen.. 

• Thanks 1

BARBIEHANDS WANTS ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KLN;a.sdlkjga;sjkldfng;asdkjrgblawerhtagldfjsda'/xljdsg/aljkdsgabldsfgjab;sef.ahkj'f/sdlgjma'/roy;aroiuhtan.dlskfands/.fknas;d.glhasd;g.klashdg.lkashdg/./alkh;aireulht;rga.sdkl/fajs/dfalsjdf'/asjdflka;dl/sfkja/dklajfla/kfj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111112222222222222333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333334444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444555555555555555555555555555555555556666666666666666666666666666667777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Image result for LAUGHING GIF

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ever think nobody cares but you?? I mean I could care less what he does, he's a private citizen.. 

Trump’s private lawyer in the middle of decisions on whether the Ukraine get aid in their fight against Russia. 

All the Trumpsters in unison: Derp Derp, nothing to see here.  Move along. 

Trump’s private lawyer in the middle of decisions on whether the Ukraine get aid in their fight against Russia. 

All the Trumpsters in unison: Derp Derp, nothing to see here.  Move along. 

You just make it up as you go for the added drama??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying Rudy wasn’t involved ?

Yes Barb, we all know Rudy dictates who gets millions in government assistance.. It's all up to Rudy...A private citizen controls the government..Yep, you're right on the path, keep it up..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes Barb, we all know Rudy dictates who gets millions in government assistance.. It's all up to Rudy...A private citizen controls the government..Yep, you're right on the path, keep it up..

When you say it like that, it does seem crazy.  

Why would Trump have his private lawyer interfering with the Ukraine? 

But moving on, There was a call from Sondland to Trump that a staffer overheard because Trump is so fucking stupid he talks loud enough other people to hear Sondlands phone.  

When Trump was asked, he claimed to "not recall that call"   "Not one little bit"

Remember when all you little Trumpkins were losing it anytime Clinton said that under oath?  

But they are ok with Trump doing it. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When you say it like that, it does seem crazy.  

Why would Trump have his private lawyer interfering with the Ukraine? 

But moving on, There was a call from Sondland to Trump that a staffer overheard because Trump is so fucking stupid he talks loud enough other people to hear Sondlands phone.  

When Trump was asked, he claimed to "not recall that call"   "Not one little bit"

Remember when all you little Trumpkins were losing it anytime Clinton said that under oath?  

But they are ok with Trump doing it. 

:lol:you really need to get a life outside of US politics..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Excellent answer. Such a great explanation little Trumpkin.  You can go back to talking to your Trump photo and telling him how loyal you are. Just make sure you stand close enough to your microwave.  The president can listen to people through their microwave.  Trump said it, so it must be true.  :lol:

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Look at the shit he just spewed to try and make a "same" argument.  I mean....hysterical misdirection out of desperation.  This is the plan of the liberal movement now.

• Thanks 1

Excellent answer. Such a great explanation little Trumpkin.  You can go back to talking to your Trump photo and telling him how loyal you are. Just make sure you stand close enough to your microwave.  The president and listen to people through their microwave.  Trump said it, so it must be true.  :lol:

I dont really talk politics on here?? Dang, you are one weird ass person...How do you even think like that and type that stuff?? You got something wrong upstairs??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont really talk politics on here?? Dang, you are one weird ass person...How do you even think like that and type that stuff?? You got something wrong upstairs??

:lol:      Nope no talking politics for you. :lol:

Now, Pelosi says this might go 'til Christmas. God, these people can't suck enough.  

Trump won't get convicted in the senate, so why waste our time? 

Political hatred is a strong motivator.