Trump is the biggest liar we've ever had in any office

simply waltzes out to the podium day after day and tells bold faced 100% lies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The most tremendous bigliest magasubstantial phase one deal ever :lol:

Trump is the biggest liar we've ever had in any office

simply waltzes out to the podium day after day and tells bold faced 100% lies

But that stock market bro.

Trumps trade deals are the rights Russian/Ukraine collusion story. They keep saying a great China trade deal is coming and trump is ruining the Chinese economy and tariffs are working great and they are super close and any day now when everyone with a brain knows it’s just a big fat lie. 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, f7ben said:

Never existed......FUCK YOU TRUMP

Lying motherfucker 

I don't know if there will ever be a deal but I've been reading a lot about China's banking system. They are in trouble, Multiple banks have been shut down. There is a lot of fear on the streets over there. My hope is they are forced to do a deal. If Trump wins reelection they won't be able to last five years from now with the tariffs. Let's see what happens. Any way you slice it the tariffs they place on our good are bullshit. 

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't know if there will ever be a deal but I've been reading a lot about China's banking system. They are in trouble, Multiple banks have been shut down. There is a lot of fear on the streets over there. My hope is they are forced to do a deal. If Trump wins reelection they won't be able to last five years from now with the tariffs. Let's see what happens. Any way you slice it the tariffs they place on our good are bullshit. 

I supported Trump on this Trade war until the lying cocksucker started backing off and punting on tariffs he announced. As soon as he did that I knew China wouldnt give us a thing.

Watch the orange lying fuck punt on the december tariffs as well 

It appears China will not sign anything that holds them accountable. They won’t agree to specific numbers. They have not dealt in good faith in the past and it seems they still won’t. Fuck ‘em.

Just now, Edmo said:

It appears China will not sign anything that holds them accountable. They won’t agree to specific numbers. They have not dealt in good faith in the past and it seems they still won’t. Fuck ‘em.

Exactly....so why is Trump pumping up the markets with bullshit phase one trade deal talks when there was nothing of substance even agreed upon?

He is manipulating the markets with lies and somewhere somehow he or his handlers are banking on it

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

this should not have come as a surprise to trump.

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

China is some dirty mother fuckers and they have some trump cards of their own to play. They are not someone we can just boss around like we do everybody else. I wouldnt be surprised one bit if we went to war with China in the next 10 years. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there you have it...The Oracle has spoken!!!!! Shut ‘er down OT!!!!

Didn’t say a fucking thing, the dubiously employed painter and the unlicensed electrician appear to have it covered.  Btw I think he needs you help explaining roll yield in the VIX thread.  :lol:  the shit you guys waste your days freaking out over....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....so why is Trump pumping up the markets with bullshit phase one trade deal talks when there was nothing of substance even agreed upon?

He is manipulating the markets with lies and somewhere somehow he or his handlers are banking on it

The market should ignore trump when he’s boasting about this or that. Obviously this guy likes to hear himself talk. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

China is some dirty mother fuckers and they have some trump cards of their own to play. They are not someone we can just boss around like we do everybody else. I wouldnt be surprised one bit if we went to war with China in the next 10 years. 

They are liar fuckers. Anyone remember Sino forest?  There weren’t any fucking trees.  But should have know by the name. See no forest.  

If you worked out on of their construction company’s projections they would have built 100 square feet of office space for every man woman and child in China . They sold us stuff that was less than the raw material costs.   So you know they are just buying business. 

But at the end of the day, they learned from the US banking system. They are too big to fail and they have a military to back that up. 

So now the Chinese are a bunch of liars negotiating with Trump who is a liar. Any deal he signs isn’t worth anything. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I supported Trump on this Trade war until the lying cocksucker started backing off and punting on tariffs he announced. As soon as he did that I knew China wouldnt give us a thing.

Watch the orange lying fuck punt on the december tariffs as well 

You are the perfect "fair weather fan".  You must change sports teams constantly.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn’t say a fucking thing, the dubiously employed painter and the unlicensed electrician appear to have it covered.  Btw I think he needs you help explaining roll yield in the VIX thread.  :lol:  the shit you guys waste your days freaking out over....

Do you understand what I was asking or did I word ot wrong? Honestly....I am just curious. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Dubiously my ass you saggy sack desk jockey....spraying some doors motherfucker!!!!! :roundhouse:

6740DB86-13BA-4BB0-933B-729829686B50.thumb.jpeg.b2e97786e78d703e7c9ce5732c0b74ea.jpeg

• Thanks 1