Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Does every thread turn in to this gay talk, or just the ones that I decide to open  :wtf:

Yep.  Its too bad because the same one or two guys are responsible for all the gay talk. 

Time for a few vacations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You've got a 70 year old twink posting pictures of his balls and cash stuffed in piss stained tighty whiteys. 

Plus you have momo

That gets you a lot of gay talk

Even though he deleted that pic I haven't been able to unsee it. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If snotty has been there, cock is mentioned.

No, you weasel fuck. I only hand out " OWNAGE " when those faggots  ASK FOR IT. 

Why don't you get a motorhome and hang with AKI. You can sit around together and falsely accuse people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you weasel fuck. I only hand out " OWNAGE " when those faggots  ASK FOR IT. 

Why don't you get a motorhome and hang with AKI. You can sit around together and falsely accuse people. 

You make a special thread for fags to talk about cock. Then you post in it more then anyone else. 

Drink that ownage cum you cum burping queen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You make a special thread for fags to talk about cock. Then you post in it more then anyone else. 

Drink that ownage cum you cum burping queen.

Admin and AKI BAKI STABBER asked me to make that fukkin' thread, to keep those faggots in one place. I have to post a lot to keep up with those faggots, in case you haven't noticed. 

You want me to stop the fag talk, then stop those faggots from talking, and I'll stop!!!

Ownage cum is my line, and smegma breath is also my line. Make up your own lines!!! Don't copy me you big goofy faggot!!

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Admin and AKI BAKI STABBER asked me to make that fukkin' thread, to keep those faggots in one place. I have to post a lot to keep up with those faggots, in case you haven't noticed. 

You want me to stop the fag talk, then stop those faggots from talking, and I'll stop!!!

Ownage cum is my line, and smegma breath is also my line. Make up your own lines!!! Don't copy me you big goofy faggot!!

Admit it. You love talking about cock. You would have no life without cock talk.

• Haha 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Admit it. You love talking about cock. You would have no life without cock talk.

I'll stop talking if you stop those faggots from talking. OK you big oaf?   

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Prove that post please prove it !!! I want to see were they put u in charge not b.s that includes u going to a thread to stay out  of others please provide were they make you the man !

Edited by The One

2 hours ago, The One said:

Prove that post please prove it !!! I want to see were they put u in charge not b.s that includes u going to a thread to stay out  of others please provide were they make you the man !

I think majority of the forum would love to see you stop following him around.  He posts in any thread about political things and there you are to derail it.  You're a pimple on this sites ass.  Now make like Michael Jackson and beat it kid. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, The One said:

Yes, Aki BAKI Stabber and admin asked me to make a thread just for you gay guys, because you were ruining all the threads, with your gay talk. So I made the FAB FOUR thread for YOU, AWFUL KNAWFUL, 1jkw, and 800 Dragon. 

You are the four that are always with the gay talk, just like before on FS1!!

I made the thread, but I can't keep you four gay faggots in there!! 

I've noticed many times where 550 would post on topic, only to be attacked by the same few with the same old BS.  I'm going to ask one more time.....please don't fuck up every thread 550 posts in with the same old bullshit.

• Thanks 5

Just now, ckf said:

I've noticed many times where 550 would post on topic, only to be attacked by the same few with the same old BS.  I'm going to ask one more time.....please don't fuck up every thread 550 posts in with the same old bullshit.

Amen.  FFS.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nailed it. Its not just 550. The One and a few others follow him around 24/7. That shit needs to stop. Its pretty easy to see who is following him continually. A time out or two is in order and not for Znotty. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

the one is the biggest issue-  does he post anything besides in threads to rile up uncle snotty.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the one is the biggest issue-  does he post anything besides in threads to rile up uncle snotty.  

no , obviously a dupe or someone who butts heads with him elsewhere.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nailed it. Its not just 550. The One and a few others follow him around 24/7. That shit needs to stop. Its pretty easy to see who is following him continually. A time out or two is in order and not for Znotty. 

I'm sorry but I think aki baki bakstabber is the funniest  name for you yet :lol: 

Edited by Kev144

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm sorry but I think aki baki bakstabber is the funniest  name for you yet :lol: 

Hahaha. It is for sure. 

I like Znotty. He is kinda funny at times. 

The One needs to be put on a filter or on Vacation as far as Im concerned. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. It is for sure. 

I generally in some of the mess around threads have no issue with the back and fourth of z notty and some of the regulars but @The One only is here specifically to follow z around and derail any thread he posts in.  I don't think any of his posts are directed to or at anyone other than z and it's creepy as hell.  Needs to get a life.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. It is for sure. 

Some, take things way to far as adults.

-1 adds zero value to the site, not sure if he could ever, maybe there's hope.

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I generally in some of the mess around threads have no issue with the back and fourth of z notty and some of the regulars but @The One only is here specifically to follow z around and derail any thread he posts in.  I don't think any of his posts are directed to or at anyone other than z and it's creepy as hell.  Needs to get a life.  

I totally agree. @The One is the biggest problem. Mofo needs the banhammer. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I totally agree. @The One is the biggest problem. Mofo needs the banhammer. 

Maybe give freeloaders a free month on the house. After that , pay/join , or hit the fucking road. Do they want to chase old men bad enough to part with $25?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe give freeloaders a free month on the house. After that , pay/join , or hit the fucking road. Do they want to chase old men bad enough to part with $25?

I definitely like that option.