Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

If you don't mind a 155

Here is a new 2018 assault rmk for $7500. This dealer is part of the same dealer chain but is 10 mins west of Edmonton. The other ones I showed were in south/central Edmonton

https://www.cycleworksacheson.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=7812772&p=1&vc=crossover&s=Year&d=D&t=new&vt=snowmobile&fr=xNewInventory

6036791-0-27463111.jpg

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He is a ex con and isn’t allowed in Canada or near Sheep in the USA.:snack:

Hows that work these days buying a sled across the border?  I was always told you need a bunch of bullshit paperwork and the US dealer won’t recognize the warranty.  :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hows that work these days buying a sled across the border?  I was always told you need a bunch of bullshit paperwork and the US dealer won’t recognize the warranty.  :dunno: 

I’ve sold two to Nooks.  It’s been years but I had to receive a letter from the manu stating there were no outstanding warranty fixes on the sleds and had to fill out a verified sale documentation form they provided so they could get hosered  up good and proper at their customs office.  

I didn’t mind too much but, neither liked it at all.  They were normal Canadians that hated their country’s outrageous taxes though.  Pretty sure they weren’t into kayaks and solar power.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve sold two to Nooks.  It’s been years but I had to receive a letter from the manu stating there were no outstanding warranty fixes on the sleds and had to fill out a verified sale documentation form they provided so they could get hosered  up good and proper at their customs office.  

I didn’t mind too much but, neither liked it at all.  They were normal Canadians that hated their country’s outrageous taxes though.  Pretty sure they weren’t into kayaks and solar power.

Sounds like they were from Ontario.

Ontario pays 13% tax on everything. Even used vehicles. It is absolute bullshit.

Out here in Alberta we only pay %5 tax on new items. There is 0 tax on used vehicles, the way it should be.

Edited by Tomas.

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

Sounds like they were from Ontario.

Ontario pays 13% tax on everything. Even used vehicles. It is absolute bullshit.

Out here in Alberta we only pay %5 tax on new items. There is 0 tax on used vehicles, the way it should be.

Both from the Winnipeg area.  Good guys.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn 13%.  Thats redonkulous.

After I moved from Ontario i was hesitant to change my phone number as I had that number for years.

When I changed my phone number and my address it saved me 8% on my bill every month as now I was paying less tax. Same provider, same plan. 

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This. Big problems binging them over the boarder new. Used,not so much.

Here is a used option in Edmonton then

Please view this ad:

2017 Polaris Switchback Assault 144,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/edmonton/2017-polaris-switchback-assault-144/1469062938?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 10,500 cad $8,000 usd

440 miles on it

Screenshot_20191109-093716.png

ad_1573317618237.jpg

Edited by Tomas.

For some reason,Jeep and Dodge don’t honor a left over used car warranty when you bring them from Canada to the US? My neighbor bought a certified   used f150 that was a lease turn in ,in Canada. It was covered. A friend that is in the used car buying business won’t buy certain brands that come from Canada at a US auction. The left over factory warranty isn’t honored on some? It’s confusing as shit? Not a issue if the warranty is done.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, awful knawful said:

I got my 19 snowchecked for less than MSRP + tax.

No set up or delivery.

4 year warranty

Take my name off your sig lines, profile, av, etc., you fucking cum-swallower of black cum. 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, awful knawful said:

Used sled/ atv prices are stupid here.

I always look for used but end up new.

Take my name off your sigs, profile, and av, you fucking cock sucker of black cocks. 

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My friend that owns a two Yammi dealerships has two demo  Yammi snow blowers that he brought into the states ,from Canada as demos. He uses them for personal use and can’t sell them? There are some crazy laws ? The only way he could get them across the boarder, was to call them factory demos. They don’t sell that model in the US,but you can walk into any Yammi dealership in Canada and by one? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My friend that owns a two Yammi dealerships has two demo  Yammi snow blowers that he brought into the states ,from Canada as demos. He uses them for personal use and can’t sell them? There are some crazy laws ? The only way he could get them across the boarder, was to call them factory demos. They don’t sell that model in the US,but you can walk into any Yammi dealership in Canada and by one? 

Yup, can only get them in Canada (and other countries), they make one hell of a snow thrower too..Sucks they won't bring them to the states.. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, can only get them in Canada (and other countries), they make one hell of a snow thrower too..Sucks they won't bring them to the states.. 

He brings in Yammi two stroke sleds ,all utility sleds. Since they are sold in Alaska,he can do it. He has to write Yammi a check for them though? He can’t get them on dealership terms?