Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

38 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Obviously not the manager of the liquor barn in Apsley. She called the cops on a liquored up customer (who got nailed for impaired). Next week the guy blew his brains out w/ a shotgun in the Wallymart lot in Ptbo.

Alcohol  is the worse drug on the planet, fact it has cause more damage than all others combined.  but we can buy it at any event and walk around freely. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I bet you were scared that day.  I mean a pot smoker fuck he could have freaked out and killed the entire store of people.  Mean while the guy behind you bought a 40 of rye and drank it, beat his wife then had a nap and went to work in the morning.  I smell guys like you all the time in the early hours, cologne and booze mixture :lol: 

No I would have expected them to deny service, like any other place on the planet would have done.  It was a white dude in line, a black guy was holding the line letting people pass, at first I thought it was him, but not the case. 

This was in the Toronto Star so it has to be true:

https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/03/24/ottawas-innovation-goal-just-isnt-realistic-jennifer-wells.html

A good place to start would be if the party in power stopped pretending that we’re something that we’re not. Taking a lead in global innovation? How about setting a first goal of pushing our way back into the top 10.

12 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Fri' is Justin's favourite day of the year:

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/crayola-crayon-day/

Justin must be devastated. I am sure the Fiberal government will act quickly to try and stop this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/28/crayola-to-retire-color-from-iconic-24-count-crayon-box.html

11 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Does this mean they can seize our bank accounts ?

IMG_2160.PNG

Currently if a bank fails you are only protected up to 100K.  This just looks like the bank needs to look after itself before going for help and sounds like a OK plan.

• Like 1

1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2. The sport of choice for blue-collar types is BOWLING.

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5. The sport of choice for middle-management is TENNIS.

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.   

The amazing fact is that, the higher you go in society, the smaller 
your balls become.

There must be a boat load of people in
Ottawa playing marbles.
  • Like 2

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2017/mar/29/canada-seeks-more-trade-with-post-brexit-britain-says-justin-trudeau-1587508.html

"The United Kingdom remains a friend and ally and economic partner and we will, of course, work with them as they go through the transition that they're embarking upon," Trudeau said.

Did he really say that? Mind you the way PET tried to remove any connection to the UK & the Commonwealth during his time in office, it's not surprising. 

https://parliamentum.org/2016/11/28/justin-trudeau-has-a-basic-dictatorship-problem/

It's good to have friends in high places isn't it Mr. Pitfiled?

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/23/liberal-linked-canada-2020-seeks-insulations-amid-cash-for-access-inferno.html

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-agency-gives-money-to-think-tank-with-ties-to-trudeau-government-1.3265611

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/liberal-party-s-exclusive-deal-with-data-company-benefits-trudeau-friend-1.3346830

Pitfield’s wife, Anna Gainey, is the president of the Liberal Party and also a close friend of Trudeau and his wife, Sophie Gregoire. The two families vacationed together at the Aga Khan’s resort in Bahamas over the Christmas holidays.

I wonder who paid their airfare?

Edited by revrnd

I thought Canadians were welcoming refugee seekers w/ open arms?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN16R0SK

Canadians appeared to be just as concerned about illegal immigration as American, according to the poll, which was conducted between March 8-9. Some 48 percent supported "increasing the deportation of people living in Canada illegally." (For graphics on asylum process, immigration poll see tmsnrt.rs/2nyY8CJ)

When asked specifically about the recent border crossings, the same number - 48 percent - said Canada should "send these migrants back to the U.S." Another 36 percent said Canada should "accept these migrants".

Edited by revrnd

On 3/27/2017 at 5:30 PM, revrnd said:

I imagine a certain member on here is shaking his head after he reads that nugget.

I've been around guys that were stoned on pot & the last thing you'd want them doing is getting behind the wheel. More or less didn't have a clue what they were doing.

I have smoked pot, this much I can tell you, if you smoke all the time you will not be impaired driving with a little, but if you never smoke you will be fucked up with just a little. This means quantity in blood has no meaning in regards to impairment level. But that will be the measure and most likely it will be too high, no pun intended, for some, and too low for others. Not having smoked pot in years I would be fucked up with one small hit, whereas my buddy that smokes all day every day(Steve) would not even catch a small glow.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Nothing to see here, it is simply the Liberal way. Line the pockets of all your buddies and get paid back later when you re enter the private sector.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I thought Canadians were welcoming refugee seekers w/ open arms?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-immigration-poll-exclusive-idUSKBN16R0SK

What blows my mind is the 52% that seem to be ok with criminals crossing freely into the country and then get free room and board until a hearing held by bleeding heart assholes that let them stay. actually, it does not blow my mind, rather it upsets me so many Canadians are fucking stupid.

• Like 1

Some of Trudopes more brilliant statements.

“we’re not a war with ISIS” when there have been hundreds of people killed just in the last few months claimed by ISIS.

“if you kill your enemies they win” this has to be the most famous “idiot” quote from a politician ever.

As Trump praises himself on Twitter about Ford and Freedom Sledder bash Trudeau posting nonsense daily, they all missed this story as our economy begins to grow again

The investment will create 800 jobs, according to a statement released by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s office.

The federal government will provide Ford of Canada with $102.4 million and Ontario will match that amount. The company will contribute $1 billion in research and development spending, which will “lead to the creation and maintenance of almost 800 good, middle-class jobs for Canadian workers,” the statement said.

The investments will also strengthen Ford of Canada’s research and development capacity at existing facilities, including the Powertrain Engineering Research and Development Centre in Windsor.

The funding will also help establish a new research and engineering centre in Ottawa, with additional locations in Waterloo and Oakville, which will focus on connectivity research and development across infotainment, in-vehicle modems, gateway modules, driver-assist features and self-driving cars.

Will there be any praise about this? no

All bad in the shinny pony world

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

As Trump praises himself on Twitter about Ford and Freedom Sledder bash Trudeau posting nonsense daily, they all missed this story as our economy begins to grow again

The investment will create 800 jobs, according to a statement released by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s office.

The federal government will provide Ford of Canada with $102.4 million and Ontario will match that amount. The company will contribute $1 billion in research and development spending, which will “lead to the creation and maintenance of almost 800 good, middle-class jobs for Canadian workers,” the statement said.

The investments will also strengthen Ford of Canada’s research and development capacity at existing facilities, including the Powertrain Engineering Research and Development Centre in Windsor.

The funding will also help establish a new research and engineering centre in Ottawa, with additional locations in Waterloo and Oakville, which will focus on connectivity research and development across infotainment, in-vehicle modems, gateway modules, driver-assist features and self-driving cars.

So when is preserving jobs the same as creating new ones?

There will be 300 new engineers hired (good news) and 500 jobs will be maintained.

Why praise?  Its good Ford is doing this, why does it need our help?  Where is my cut?

Our economic growth has been revised twice, both downwards since "Sunny Ways" took over and there is nothing in his useless budget that is going to change that, 

Get a clue.

http://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/7208165-liberals-federal-budget-not-fostering-economic-growth-/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So when is preserving jobs the same as creating new ones?

There will be 300 new engineers hired (good news) and 500 jobs will be maintained.

Why praise?  Its good Ford is doing this, why does it need our help?  Where is my cut?

Our economic growth has been revised twice, both downwards since "Sunny Ways" took over and there is nothing in his useless budget that is going to change that, 

Get a clue.

http://www.therecord.com/opinion-story/7208165-liberals-federal-budget-not-fostering-economic-growth-/

as said I don't expect any

Taking a FORD deal away from the master of negotiation, having Black Berry leading the way is big I would say.  Trudeau Trumped Trump.   

I am going to bet another record setting employment this year.  So far best in a Decade

so far the doom and gloom isn't here, too bad really

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Some of Trudopes more brilliant statements.

“we’re not a war with ISIS” when there have been hundreds of people killed just in the last few months claimed by ISIS.

“if you kill your enemies they win” this has to be the most famous “idiot” quote from a politician ever.

he is the master of stupid things said, it will continue

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will reiterate what Arctic Crusher said...  So when is preserving jobs the same as creating new ones? Good spin by the  propaganda machine that libtards will eat up without giving it any real thought.

Federal government (taxpayers) $102.4M Ontario government (taxpayers) $102.4M = taxpayers $204.8M.

Basic math... $204.8M / 800 = $256K per job and only 300 of them are new jobs.... if you look at the cost per new job $204.8M / 300 = $682.6K per new job.

All this for a company which is not struggling, is in a sound financial position. Why do they need our money?

Would they perhaps do the same thing even without the taxpayers money? Probably.

Would that money perhaps be better spent? i.e. Ontario reducing hydro rates or both levels investing in improving the business environment for small to medium business

FORD was pulling out of Canada for good until Trudeau struck a deal  #trumpnews - don't you mean better  spent on Toronto to keep your taxes underfunded?

oh the horrors of the end of losing jobs for the last 10 years

Go O'leary Go continue to beg for money on all social media - did you guys give your 15 smack-a-roes yet? a whole 33k signed up