Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Oh 1 I forgot, the 72 Summit Series. I remember the shock when the Soviets beat Team Canada in Montreal.

I bet my brother who is 2 years younger than me would say, "Why did you remember that stuff?"

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/04/03/bombardier-needs-to-learn-its-lesson

Queerbec arrogance, at it finest. These crooks should be in jail. What a clusterfukk. Our federal gov,t has got to be the dumbest in the world, for handing out money to these MFRS. How about ZERO raises or bonuses to anyone, at least til they get into the black. Actually, being as incompetent as they are, they should have been fired.

Edited by Frostynuts

17 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/04/03/bombardier-needs-to-learn-its-lesson

Queerbec arrogance, at it finest. These crooks should be in jail. What a clusterfukk. Our federal gov,t has got to be the dumbest in the world, for handing out money to these MFRS. How about ZERO raises or bonuses to anyone, at least til they get into the black. Actually, being as incompetent as they are, they should have been fired.

They should have forced the family to give up the super voting rights on the class a shares.  But JT would need to grow a spine and a dick for that to happen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They should have forced the family to give up the super voting rights on the class a shares.  But JT would need to grow a spine and a dick for that to happen. 

Beaudoin has been involved in this from the get go. All this mismanagement has happened on his watch.

You mean he's like a human Ken doll? LOL No wonder he says he's a feminist.

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Beaudoin has been involved in this from the get go. All this mismanagement has happened on his watch.

You mean he's like a human Ken doll? LOL No wonder he says he's a feminist.

The company should be controlled by the shareholders.

• Like 1

I see our genderless PM is out off the office again today and is in NY

http://www.bnn.ca/trudeau-travels-to-new-york-for-women-in-the-world-summit-1.716778

No mention of any other PMs or presidents attending, but Hillary is attending as well, so I imagine there will be a photo op of those 2.

NEWYORK, United States -- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a day of events today in New York City.

He's meeting the CEO of YouTube and the new secretary general of the United Nations and doing three panel events before ending the day with a news conference.

The backdrop of the visit is the annual Women In The World Summit.

Trudeau starts the day with YouTube's Susan Wojicki before meeting with the UN's Antonio Guterres and taking part in an armchair chat with media executive Tina Brown.

It's the prime minister's fourth U.S. visit of 2017.

He's recently been to the White House, an energy conference in Houston, and a Canadian-themed Broadway play in the company of dignitaries including President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka.

I wonder if he's having a problem w/ his Youtube account? I did learn a new word though from his comments on a news report, 'prioritarily'. Does he know what it means? When he was in Houston he used 'complementarity' (or something like that). Did William Safire ever use these words?

Edited by revrnd

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I see our genderless PM is out off the office again today and is in NY

http://www.bnn.ca/trudeau-travels-to-new-york-for-women-in-the-world-summit-1.716778

No mention of any other PMs or presidents attending, but Hillary is attending as well, so I imagine there will be a photo op of those 2.

I wonder if he's having a problem w/ his Youtube account? I did learn a new word though from his comments on a news report, 'prioritarily'. Does he know what it means? When he was in Houston he used 'complementarity' (or something like that). Did William Safire ever use these words?

How many of the other countries of the world have their leaders in attendance at this excuse for a trip? Like you said no mention and I can't find any.

If the Canadian government needs representation at a WOMENS CONFERENCE why wouldn't our representative be Maryam Monsef, Minister Status of Women? After all it is 2017? We have someone allegedly directly responsible for that subject matter portfolio. Is it perhaps he doesn't have a lot of faith in her but can't eject her from cabinet since it would ruin his 50% women ratio?

Or is it he is just overdue for a mini vacation, an opportunity for his wife to do some NY shopping or more picture opportunities where he can get some adulation from a bunch of women.

• Like 1

http://fortune.com/2017/04/06/women-world-summit-hillary-clinton-watch-live/

I saw a clip today where he said that when infrastructure projects (because a lot of these projects are in rural or remote areas and employ mostly males) are planned that they should be looked at so they don't cause gender based violence and sex trafficking to occur.

At 1st I thought he was going to say that these projects should employ 50% women, but he went on to babble his view on construction workers.

Meanwhile: 

http://www.timescolonist.com/liberal-cabinet-praises-mulroney-back-on-parliament-hill-as-nafta-broker-1.14323984

I guess being concerned about domestic affairs isn't glamorous.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-new-york-april-6-1.4058044

Meanwhile Merkel isn't impressed w/ Trudeau's beloved UN:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-politics-idUKKBN1781TK

Is it any wonder people feel that the UN is useless?

A talking head on Global tonight said that Trudeau should use his 'star power' to affect change in Syria. LMAO! I imagine Putin or Assad couldn't care less what he says

8 hours ago, revrnd said:

this is the same country where two gay men were badly beaten recently . For holding hands in public. The perpetrators were reported as 4 teen agers by mainstream media . Local Dutch papers report a group of  6 Moroccans were arrested. One was at least 20 years old. Why is it such an awful thing to report what is really happening in parts of the world. ? 

At least one of the teens launching a lawsuit against the police for alleged abuses . 

46 minutes ago, Boered said:

I remember seeing the retarded media asking him the Avengers question during the campaign when everyday we heard them ask Harper about the Duffy trial. After his 'nonsensical question' reply, Terry Milewski should've called him a fucking idiot.

It is funny and sad at the same time whenever you have to witness the moron speak. Just watched the Juno awards, the faggot showed up lisping away....sickening. I would love for both him and wynne to walk in front of a go train hand in hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boered said:

It is funny and sad at the same time whenever you have to witness the moron speak. 

He's no Richard Burton is he? More of a Richard Simmons 9_9

Edited by revrnd

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps JT can take over his Slimmons class. 

As long as he gets the fuck out of Ottawa I will be happy. Just like Wynne, every time I see his face I want to punch him.

Heard an interview with Brad Wall (Saskatchewan Premier) today. He was talking about the carbon tax Trudope mandated. The day Trudope announced he would be mandating a carbon tax if the provinces didn't it was a big surprise... even his Environment Minister was taken totally by surprise. Seems like the kind of thing someone who admires the Chinese dictatorship would do. When Wall asked Trudope directly if he had done an economic impact study Trudopes answer was a simple NO.