Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

My parents said when they were applying for a mortgage to buy their 1st house in the late 50s, the wife's income was excluded because when she got pregnant she had no income to go against the mortgage payments. 

Anyone have an idea when that changed? Did the banks voluntarily change the rules or did the gov't of the day force them not to discriminate against married couples?

I don't know when or how but there are a whole lot of questions that are out of bounds during a job interview. Back in the 50's though most women were stay at home moms and the economy was primarily based on a single income family. I remember my dad telling me how his boss said he made $10 a week more than he actually did so he could qualify for the mortgage on their 1st house.

• Like 1

Question Period is on TV right now and they are debating working hours in the house. Why is it that Trudope never answers any questions put to him instead of the mouth piece sitting next to him. Why does he want to enshrine that he only needs to be in the house no more than one day a week.

They are also dancing around the scrapping of the public transit tax credit although they want people to use public transit to reduce "carbon foot print"

Edited by 02sled

He lost his $hit on Candice when she dared question his arrogance in trying to change the rules to show up for work one day per week. https://twitter.com/yaroslavb/status/844621843189452802 

I can't find the footage of his tantrum, but, apparently it was shortly after this   

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

I don't know when or how but there are a whole lot of questions that are out of bounds during a job interview. Back in the 50's though most women were stay at home moms and the economy was primarily based on a single income family. I remember my dad telling me how his boss said he made $10 a week more than he actually did so he could qualify for the mortgage on their 1st house.

I saw a segment on CFTO earlier this year about people lying about their income or forging paperwork to make it look like their income was higher.

Some comments on my least favourite catchphrase that politicians of the left are so fond of repeating (like a talking doll you pull a string).

https://www.therebel.media/is_diversity_really_canada_s_strength

They say it but I don't think they have any idea what it's supposed to mean.

Edited by revrnd

Then there are all the per diem expenses for the staff that accompanied him to the private island vacation that he is under investigation for. I understand his RCMP security detail but why does he need to take staff on vacation with them. It's a private island. What is there to spend money on for per diem expenses.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-agakhan-bahamas-ethics-1.4034413

The documents tabled in the House of Commons reveal that government employees made the trip to the Bahamas, in addition to Trudeau's usual RCMP protective detail.

The Privy Council provided a "tour technician," who charged the government $6,305 in expenses. Air transportation cost $2,263, other transportation cost $1,349, meals and incidentals racked up $626, and hotel accommodation was $461.

The technician also charged the government $1,604 in per diems for their time on Bell Island — the Aga Khan's private island.

However, that wasn't the only person accompanying the prime minister to charge per diems for the trip.

New Democratic Party Leader Tom Mulcair said the cost to taxpayers of Trudeau's trip to the Bahamas was "completely outrageous."

Mulcair said it was "scandalous" that Trudeau is only reimbursing $4,895 of the $127,000 price tag for the vacation.

Don't forget how he is in touch with the average Canadian and feels for their situation.

On 2017-03-23 at 3:02 PM, dirtybeacher said:

He lost his $hit on Candice when she dared question his arrogance in trying to change the rules to show up for work one day per week. https://twitter.com/yaroslavb/status/844621843189452802 

I can't find the footage of his tantrum, but, apparently it was shortly after this   

bit of a hottie

I do not believe i have ever heard Justin Trudeau directly answer a question.  Its always a deflection and bullshit.  

It would be nice if he could stand up and make a yes or no answer just once instead of all the fluff bs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I do not believe i have ever heard Justin Trudeau directly answer a question.  Its always a deflection and bullshit.  

It would be nice if he could stand up and make a yes or no answer just once instead of all the fluff bs.

He doesn't even answer the questions put to him... the mouthpiece sitting beside him gives the non-answer to the questions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

it would be nice, it would be the first time any leader has done so. 

pretty funny reading posts about this like Harper answered questions daily.  He just shut down Parliament more than any PM in history when questions got tough.  But thinking back nothing was said here it was all good.

Let me know when any of these guys answer a question directly

How about Trudope even responding to a question put to him. Even if it is a BS fluff response at least let him speak the words instead of the mouthpiece next to him while he sits disinterested with ear buds in. I wonder what tunes he's listening to, perhaps some old Rolling Stones.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How about Trudope even responding to a question put to him. Even if it is a BS fluff response at least let him speak the words instead of the mouthpiece next to him while he sits disinterested with ear buds in. I wonder what tunes he's listening to, perhaps some old Rolling Stones.

He should have, nothing new here. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Low dollar.  Yes vote O'leary. 

no matter who it hurts right?

Just wondering how you support a guy that doesn't even show up to debates?  kind of strange considering your posts about the other side. 

Exactly what policies of O'leary is attracting you to him?

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just wondering how you support a guy that doesn't even show up to debates?  kind of strange considering your posts about the other side. 

Your boy trudeau is hurting us more. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doesnt show up?

You referencing Justin Trudeau and his dismal attendance record?

Failmaker is back.  There must be some graphs or charts coming soon To protect his boy crush.  Yes Fail i remember when you were gushing about shirtless Justin.  

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

it would be nice, it would be the first time any leader has done so. 

pretty funny reading posts about this like Harper answered questions daily.  He just shut down Parliament more than any PM in history when questions got tough.  But thinking back nothing was said here it was all good.

Let me know when any of these guys answer a question directly

The asshole campaigned on doing gov't differently FFS! Watching the BS in the house is nothing different than what we've witnessed the last 40 years. The low info voters that were on the ABC bandwagon ate up his BS ("Budgets balance themselves") like the gospel & look what we've got, a globe trotting airhead.

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

Its okay we have a femenist PM. His cabinet runs on the see no evil theory.  Or is that the acknowledge no evil.  So aslong as we acknowledge/answer nothing its okay.

Sexist comments was that really what was said??  I know 20 witnesses heard but was it really?  Better ask Justin for clarification.

As for defence spending didnt Liberals run on a platform that included increasing the military spending as the nasty Conservatives cut it back.  

Truthfully though if we are only going to be a bunch of fluffy pansies who go around hugging dictators and who let everyone walk into this country why do we need a military? 

Park the fighter jets.

Save on the munitions.

Send cupcakes not bombs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Its okay we have a femenist PM. His cabinet runs on the see no evil theory.  Or is that the acknowledge no evil.  So aslong as we acknowledge/answer nothing its okay.

Sexist comments was that really what was said??  I know 20 witnesses heard but was it really?  Better ask Justin for clarification.

As for defence spending didnt Liberals run on a platform that included increasing the military spending as the nasty Conservatives cut it back.  

Truthfully though if we are only going to be a bunch of fluffy pansies who go around hugging dictators and who let everyone walk into this country why do we need a military? 

Park the fighter jets.

Save on the munitions.

Send cupcakes not bombs.

He meant a firehouse pole.:lol:

What a loser, he needs to be turfed.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Park the fighter jets.

Save on the munitions.

Send cupcakes not bombs.

There was no doubt in the mind of anyone who heard the comment... he sure didn't mean firehouse pole. He should be turfed.

All those $B's Trudope has been throwing at other countries in the name of climate change which will result in NOTHING would have gone a long way in military funding

Then we have the window washer turned MP Maryam Monsef from Peterborough that had the wrong country of birth on her citizenship application... she got a demotion. Was that for her bungling screw-up of the last role or because she lied on her application. Anyone else would have been stripped of their citizenship and likely deported. Unfortunately the liberal leaning media in particular and Trudope let this situation slide into obscurity. Trudope's bungling immigration minister chose to ignore the infraction for her because she is "special"

Edited by 02sled

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

There was no doubt in the mind of anyone who heard the comment... he sure didn't mean firehouse pole. He should be turfed.

All those $B's Trudope has been throwing at other countries in the name of climate change which will result in NOTHING would have gone a long way in military funding

Then we have the window washer turned MP Maryam Monsef from Peterborough that had the wrong country of birth on her citizenship application... she got a demotion. Was that for her bungling screw-up of the last role or because she lied on her application. Anyone else would have been stripped of their citizenship and likely deported. Unfortunately the liberal leaning media in particular and Trudope let this situation slide into obscurity. Trudope's bungling immigration minister chose to ignore the infraction for her because she is "special"

I hope the New Conservative Immigration Minister turfs Monsef and her family when they get in power.

For that matter JT and his also. Send them to Cuba or Khan private Island!