Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are still saying TRUMP SAID,  are you willing to increase your tax load to pay for the  doubling of the Defense budget?  I was with Harper then and I am still with him on this topic

let the hate roll

You're right. I am asking, just like lots of Canadians and the media what Trudopes lame ass excuse is, oh that's right he doesn't have one for not increasing the budget for the military and coming closer to meeting our commitment to NATO that Trump has asked the other member countries to honour.  The underfunded, under equipped, using ancient equipment Canadian military would have been a much better place to spend money than extending maternity leave from 12 months to 18 months or even better yet... hang onto those $B's he gave away to other countries around the world and give it to OUR military. Neither one of those would have been an increase in tax load. It would also be a much better use of the money he has pissed away on pie in the sky hopes the 3rd world village will reduce their carbon footprint. They may see a few more luxury vehicles in the hands of those countries government but Apu will still be heating and cooking with coal or wood.

Trudope didn't give a damn about the burdened cost to taxpayers for his mandated carbon tax to the provinces or his 25,000 refugees. Where's your concern for that tax load. You know that $28.5B deficit for this year alone.

3 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

Truedope is in contact with a Prince in Nigeria who needs some one in Canada to assist in settling an estate . All the Prince needs is a credit card number or a certified cheque to get things in motion . We are gonna be rich!

Trudope has already given him access to the Federal Bank account. He's counting on that money coming in to balance the budget.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

You're right. I am asking, just like lots of Canadians and the media what Trudopes lame ass excuse is, oh that's right he doesn't have one for not increasing the budget for the military and coming closer to meeting our commitment to NATO that Trump has asked the other member countries to honour.  The underfunded, under equipped, using ancient equipment Canadian military would have been a much better place to spend money than extending maternity leave from 12 months to 18 months or even better yet... hang onto those $B's he gave away to other countries around the world and give it to OUR military. Neither one of those would have been an increase in tax load. It would also be a much better use of the money he has pissed away on pie in the sky hopes the 3rd world village will reduce their carbon footprint. They may see a few more luxury vehicles in the hands of those countries government but Apu will still be heating and cooking with coal or wood.

Trudope didn't give a damn about the burdened cost to taxpayers for his mandated carbon tax to the provinces or his 25,000 refugees. Where's your concern for that tax load. You know that $28.5B deficit for this year alone.

changing topics now?  19billion more to be spent and all we have to do is take away maturity leave 

so simple huh

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

changing topics now?  19billion more to be spent and all we have to do is take away maturity maternity leave 

so simple huh

Not changing topics Fail... that's your expertise. The topic is still military spending, Canada's agreement to fund military at 2% of GDP and Trudope not increasing funding in the budget then avoiding the question as to why no increase in money for military when put to him. On the same note he is avoiding questions on a former comment that Canada would be deploying military into Africa. The man simply can't answer a question because

#1 his handlers won't let him for fear he will screw up

OR

#2 he doesn't have an answer

I see your absence hasn't improved your comprehension skills. You laughably claim to be the most informed of those here but you just proved you aren't. You would think someone who was well informed would be up on the 2017 budget but obviously you aren't. What I said was leave the parental leave as it was at one year rather than extending it to a year and a half. Your imagination's in over drive again. Nobody said cut back on it. What I did say to cut was the $B's he threw away buying adoration from third world countries in the name of global warming.

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Not changing topics Fail... that's your expertise. The topic is still military spending, Canada's agreement to fund military at 2% of GDP and Trudope not increasing funding in the budget then avoiding the question as to why no increase in money for military when put to him. On the same note he is avoiding questions on a former comment that Canada would be deploying military into Africa. The man simply can't answer a question because

#1 his handlers won't let him for fear he will screw up

OR

#2 he doesn't have an answer

I see your absence hasn't improved your comprehension skills. You laughably claim to be the most informed of those here but you just proved you aren't. You would think someone who was well informed would be up on the 2017 budget but obviously you aren't. What I said was leave the parental leave as it was at one year rather than extending it to a year and a half. Your imagination's in over drive again. Nobody said cut back on it. What I did say to cut was the $B's he threw away buying adoration from third world countries in the name of global warming.

I will stick with Harper, not the cuts he made to the military but him standing up and saying  we will spend what we want too.  This isn't new

We have averaged 1.3% since wwII now you are insisting on near doubling that,  this isn't free

by the way you complained about the new aircraft purchases so really  you will never be happy until O'leary is in.  I wonder if he will set record debts like the last 2 conservatives did.  Time will tell

Ok lets send troops to Africa & when the locals start shooting @ a neutered force who have to call NY before doing anything, JT better hope our troops are OK

I dont have a problem with our troops in Europe as I doubt Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO force.

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will stick with Harper, not the cuts he made to the military but him standing up and saying  we will spend what we want too.  This isn't new

We have averaged 1.3% since wwII now you are insisting on near doubling that,  this isn't free

by the way you complained about the new aircraft purchases so really  you will never be happy until O'leary is in.  I wonder if he will set record debts like the last 2 conservatives did.  Time will tell

The pot fog of your brain sure hasn't changed Fail. First what I did comment on was the question many are asking is a simple one WHY THE BUDGET DIDN'T INCLUDE AN INCREASE FOR THE MILITARY. I didn't say to double it although that is the commitment we made as a country. JUST WHY NO INCREASE AT ALL?

You've really done an about face on your attitude over the last few months. You were the champion of the ultimate liberal with dumb ass statements like debt and deficit are irrelevant. Now you make the comment that increased spending isn't free. What a joke. How long until you flip flop again?

As for new aircraft your imagination is again or still in overdrive as usual when you say I complained about new aircraft purchases. You're either flying high or off your meds or both. The only real controversy for some is  regarding Trudope saying the F35 far from ready while the US Military has declared it as deployment ready.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/f-35-the-aircraft-trudeau-said-is-far-from-working-now-declared-ready-for-combat-by-u-s-air-force

I THOUGHT YOU CLAIMED TO BE MORE INFORMED THAN ANYONE ELSE. HOW COME YOU SEEM TO BE TOTALLY UNINFORMED ON THE AIRCRAFT.

Could it be you dismiss anything your MAN CRUSH Trudope dismisses.

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor Fail. You'll never change. It's not what Trump says it's what was agreed to. The 28 member nations of NATO agreed to contribute 2% of GDP to military. What Trump called for was the NATO members to uphold their commitment. Thrillery and Sanders during the presidential campaigh were also calling for the NATO members to stand up and meet their obligations. You obviously still have a twisted version of reality and still have a bromance with Trudope.

Capture1.JPG.5d741450eb25185f430a86cf60617bd9.JPG

19 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The pot fog of your brain sure hasn't changed Fail. First what I did comment on was the question many are asking is a simple one WHY THE BUDGET DIDN'T INCLUDE AN INCREASE FOR THE MILITARY. I didn't say to double it although that is the commitment we made as a country. JUST WHY NO INCREASE AT ALL?

You've really done an about face on your attitude over the last few months. You were the champion of the ultimate liberal with dumb ass statements like debt and deficit are irrelevant. Now you make the comment that increased spending isn't free. What a joke. How long until you flip flop again?

As for new aircraft your imagination is again or still in overdrive as usual when you say I complained about new aircraft purchases. You're either flying high or off your meds or both. The only real controversy for some is  regarding Trudope saying the F35 far from ready while the US Military has declared it as deployment ready.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/f-35-the-aircraft-trudeau-said-is-far-from-working-now-declared-ready-for-combat-by-u-s-air-force

I THOUGHT YOU CLAIMED TO BE MORE INFORMED THAN ANYONE ELSE. HOW COME YOU SEEM TO BE TOTALLY UNINFORMED ON THE AIRCRAFT.

Could it be you dismiss anything your MAN CRUSH Trudope dismisses.

Your post says it all

We have only decreased spending for the past 10 years, now all of a sudden you want more spending -  you can't make this shit up

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your post says it all

We have only decreased spending for the past 10 years, now all of a sudden you want more spending -  you can't make this shit up

Fail, Justin Trudeau has spent $30billion more this year and on what?

Globe trotting climate change fighting bs.... No value to Canadians!  Handing out money where he can to try to buy world respect for himself.

Spend here in our country on meanigful stuff.  Not comittees and studies on saving the treefrogs of Zimbabwe or whatever the useless prick has been doing.

Unfortunately for Trudeau in alot of Canadians views,  respect is earned by hard work and serving your country not bought on a global stage with Canadian dollars.  Trudeau needs to show up in parliment, sitdown and start working to correct the economy because it doesnt grow from the heart out just because it sounds neat to say it!

Fuck get a grip on reality.  I would have thought you would be over your starry eye deal with your heartthrob by now.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 0:31 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

His budget is considered a joke, deficit for nothing. 

I watched Question Period yesterday & Morneau was twisting in knots over the transit pass credit being cancelled. I find it hard to believe that Morneau worked in the private sector. Mind you I think the company was started by his father. Every time he was asked a question, his reply sounded like a career politician. If any of us in the private sector was asked a question by a higher up & replied w/ a bunch of 'weasel words', we'd be getting yelled @. "Get the fucking thing running, NOW!"

The panel (Liberal friendly) wasn't too impressed w/ the budget either. 

Mind you the Snowboard Instructor will be introducing the pot legalisation bill on April 20 (how ironic) & hopes to have the bill passed for July 1, so everyone can stink up Parliament Hill on Canada Day.

All is well in Failland.

Bad enough when they won't answer a question in the House but when they bullshit the press that doesn't look good. Does she expect for them to write a positive article afterwards? We've never heard of her before this M103 & probably won't hear from her until the election. Just a 1 trick pony.

44 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I watched Question Period yesterday & Morneau was twisting in knots over the transit pass credit being cancelled. I find it hard to believe that Morneau worked in the private sector. Mind you I think the company was started by his father. Every time he was asked a question, his reply sounded like a career politician. If any of us in the private sector was asked a question by a higher up & replied w/ a bunch of 'weasel words', we'd be getting yelled @. "Get the fucking thing running, NOW!"

Mind you the Snowboard Instructor will be introducing the pot legalisation bill on April 20 (how ironic) & hopes to have the bill passed for July 1, so everyone can stink up Parliament Hill on Canada Day.

All is well in Failland.

Yes it was and he married into the McCain's.  A big time silver spooner, but likely the smartest of the Libtard bunch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes it was and he married into the McCain's.  A big time silver spooner, but likely the smartest of the Libtard bunch.

He doesn't come across as someone who's worked himself up from the 'shop floor'. Appears to be someone who's afraid to get his hands dirty.

Forgot that. I was thinking of it when I watched him squirming.

Edited by revrnd

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Gonna be a problem.  Last time I was in line at the LCBO, the person in front of me wearing full safety fluorescent gear like it mattered, stunk like a skunk from POT.  Looked at the cashier like WTF are you doing with no response.  Sad state of affairs, drove off in a smashed up sedan.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Gonna be a problem.  Last time I was in line at the LCBO, the person in front of me wearing full safety fluorescent gear like it mattered, stunk like a skunk from POT.  Looked at the cashier like WTF are you doing with no response.  Sad state of affairs, drove off in a smashed up sedan.

Obviously not the manager of the liquor barn in Apsley. She called the cops on a liquored up customer (who got nailed for impaired). Next week the guy blew his brains out w/ a shotgun in the Wallymart lot in Ptbo.

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

All is well in Failland.

Long over due, the dollars going to crime hasn't stopped for 100 years.  Time for old man thinking to take a backseat, you might have noticed pot shops everywhere now?  that is for a reason.  Millions of adults smoke the shit and will continue too legal or not.  Wake up

Kris you drink everyday what is the difference? 

Hallelujah our econ,y will be based on pot. Forget about high tech, manufacturing & resource extraction. It'll be pot, rolling papers & Dorito sales.

r-MARC-EMERY-large570.jpg

Why do his eyes (to quote my father) 'Look like 2 piss holes in the snow' whenever he's on TV?

47 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He isn't afraid to speak the truth.  All this driving high stuff is bull,  pot has been around for 100 years and has zero accidents or deaths associated with it.  That is fact......

But just like distracted driving has taken over impaired driving because the lack of arrests, pot will see its day too.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

He isn't afraid to speak the truth.  All this driving high stuff is bull,  pot has been around for 100 years and has zero accidents or deaths associated with it.  That is fact......

But just like distracted driving has taken over impaired driving because the lack of arrests, pot will see its day too.

I imagine a certain member on here is shaking his head after he reads that nugget.

I've been around guys that were stoned on pot & the last thing you'd want them doing is getting behind the wheel. More or less didn't have a clue what they were doing.

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet you were scared that day.  I mean a pot smoker fuck he could have freaked out and killed the entire store of people.  Mean while the guy behind you bought a 40 of rye and drank it, beat his wife then had a nap and went to work in the morning.  I smell guys like you all the time in the early hours, cologne and booze mixture :lol: 

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I imagine a certain member on here is shaking his head after he reads that nugget.

I've been around guys that were stoned on pot & the last thing you'd want them doing is getting behind the wheel. More or less didn't have a clue what they were doing.

:lmao:  where am I :lmao:   okay lets go with that.  Ever had 3 beers and drove?