Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as said I don't expect any

Taking a FORD deal away from the master of negotiation, having Black Berry leading the way is big I would say.  Trudeau Trumped Trump.   

I am going to bet another record setting employment this year.  So far best in a Decade

so far the doom and gloom isn't here, too bad really

I didn't say investing wasn't good and he did not Trump Trump.

Trump made the pledge to bring jobs back and Americans (and Canadians should to) understand that is just lip service if they do not stand beside him and take action.  Ford believes they will be punished by the people if they invest mainly outside of the US and Canada.     

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I didn't say investing wasn't good and he did not Trump Trump.

Trump made the pledge to bring jobs back and Americans (and Canadians should to) understand that is just lip service if they do not stand beside him and take action.  Ford believes they will be punished by the people if they invest mainly outside of the US and Canada.     

:lmao:  you know Ford is still in Mexico, still expanding?  #trumpnews #freedomsledder

not one fucking thing has changed for Ford - not one

O'leary has my vote 2019,  I wonder what his platform will be

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  you know Ford is still in Mexico, still expanding?  #trumpnews #freedomsledder

not one fucking thing has changed for Ford - not one

O'leary has my vote 2019,  I wonder what his platform will be

Someone said it best, Americans will buy American unless they can get something cheaper.  Pretty sure that is your motto.  Like I said, Trump made the pitch, but he can't carry the team.  Want to wager who's growth will be higher?

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FORD was pulling out of Canada for good until Trudeau struck a deal  #trumpnews - don't you mean better  spent on Toronto to keep your taxes underfunded?

oh the horrors of the end of losing jobs for the last 10 years

Go O'leary Go continue to beg for money on all social media - did you guys give your 15 smack-a-roes yet? a whole 33k signed up

Show me your proof that Ford was pulling out of Canada. I say BS. More from the fogged imagination of Fail. A company the size of Ford would not halt a decision to pull out of Canada completely for a one time payment of $204.8M. You continue to prove you have a total lack of common sense let alone business sense.

It would cost them $B's to move out.

Edited by 02sled

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone said it best, Americans will buy American unless they can get something cheaper.  Pretty sure that is your motto.  Like I said, Trump made the pitch, but he can't carry the team.  Want to wager who's growth will be higher?

USA growth was double ours under Obama so I don't see that changing too much

And LOL on Trump - owns senate, owns the house, owns the white house, able to pass a bill?  ah no - great leader so far, I am very disappointed with Trump I was expecting so much better

Vote O'leary 2019 all will be good

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Show me your proof that Ford was pulling out of Canada. I say BS. More from the fogged imagination of Fail. A company the size of Ford would not halt a decision to pull out of Canada completely for a one time payment of $204.8M. You continue to prove you have a total lack of common sense let alone business sense.

It would cost them $B's to move out.

wow are you something to behold :lmao: 

Trudeau tweeted it so its true #trumpnews

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow are you something to behold :lmao: 

Trudeau tweeted it so its true #trumpnews

C'mon dumb as a stump, make it up in my head Fail.... show me where Ford Canada was going to shut down. You made the BS claim now go ahead and prove it. I'm waiting idiot. You truly are a joke... Ford was shutting down in Canada without the government money:bullshit:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/transportation/ford-canada-to-hire-1000-workers-as-it-gears-up-to-manufacture-new-edge-vehicle

Meanwhile they were hiring 1000 people in 2015 to build the Edge in Oakville. They're going to throw away that investment. :clueless:Do you know how to tell if Trudope is lying. It's easy... his lips are moving.

Edited by 02sled

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA growth was double ours under Obama so I don't see that changing too much

And LOL on Trump - owns senate, owns the house, owns the white house, able to pass a bill?  ah no - great leader so far, I am very disappointed with Trump I was expecting so much better

Vote O'leary 2019 all will be good

Huh,

Between 2010 and 2014 Canada averaged 1.4% ahead of the USA 1.2%.

Obama added 10 trillion to the debt to get that.  Over his term he doubled the debt to get a meager 16-18% growth.  Harper looks pretty good considering.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Huh,

Obama added 10 trillion to the debt to get that.  Over his term he doubled the debt to get a meager 16-18% growth.  Harper looks pretty good considering.

don't try and cloud Fail's vivid imaginary statistics with fact....

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

don't try and cloud Fail's vivid imaginary statistics with fact....

Check out Bombardier, lays off thousands and then gives execs a 50% pay raise.:lol:

JT patting himself.:lol:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/transportation/bombardiers-top-execs-get-almost-50-pay-raise-as-company-lays-off-thousands-taps-government-aid

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

C'mon dumb as a stump, make it up in my head Fail.... show me where Ford Canada was going to shut down. You made the BS claim now go ahead and prove it. I'm waiting idiot. You truly are a joke... Ford was shutting down in Canada without the government money:bullshit:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/transportation/ford-canada-to-hire-1000-workers-as-it-gears-up-to-manufacture-new-edge-vehicle

Meanwhile they were hiring 1000 people in 2015 to build the Edge in Oakville. They're going to throw away that investment. :clueless:Do you know how to tell if Trudope is lying. It's easy... his lips are moving.

you really are special

Huh,

geeze dude USA is way ahead of us now and have been for awhile, we were 5th of 8 when Harper left - growth at less then 1% - what stats do you use #trumpnews

If we didn't have a really high dollar for those years we would have not fared so well,  but you like a diving dollar the lower the better even if it costs the taxpayers

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Check out Bombardier, lays off thousands and then gives execs a 50% pay raise.:lol:

JT patting himself.:lol:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/transportation/bombardiers-top-execs-get-almost-50-pay-raise-as-company-lays-off-thousands-taps-government-aid

That company needs to go away, horribly run #sad.  I say this every time they beg for money and its not from bad times its from being poorly managed.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

geeze dude USA is way ahead of us now and have been for awhile, we were 5th of 8 when Harper left - growth at less then 1% - what stats do you use #trumpnews

If we didn't have a really high dollar for those years we would have not fared so well,  but you like a diving dollar the lower the better even if it costs the taxpayers

What was the CAD during Jean's time in office and how were we doing?  I think the current levels would be a high.  65 cent dollar, good times.

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I posted those facts nice try special man

post his stats once USA started to take over again, I will wait :lmao:

No Fail... you posted WHAT YOU SAY ARE FACTS... SHOW THE SOURCE OTHER THAN YOUR IMAGINATION

Edited by 02sled

What was the CAD during Jean's time in office and how were we doing?  I think the current levels would be a high.  65 cent dollar, good times.

ya good times - 8 years no raise, cut back, ect.  But ya debt wise we did really well under JEan best in history

What is  your point?  more cut backs and a lower dollar?

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

No Fail... you posted WHAT YOU SAY ARE FACTS... SHOW THE SOURCE OTHER THAN YOUR IMAGINATION

get over it 02sled, Harper didn't fare well in the last 4 years of his term,  FACT and that is why he has the worst record and 2nd most debt accumulated.  Gone are the years of surpluses ( 8 in a row)

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya good times - 8 years no raise, cut back, ect.  But ya debt wise we did really well under JEan best in history

What is  your point?  more cut backs and a lower dollar?

So its about you.

Canada has pretty much tracked the US since 61 with short term differences.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2015&locations=CA-US&start=1961&view=chart

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

get over it 02sled, Harper didn't fare well in the last 4 years of his term,  FACT and that is why he has the worst record and 2nd most debt accumulated.  Gone are the years of surpluses ( 8 in a row)

Until 2050 thanks to the dimwit.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So its about you.

Canada has pretty much tracked the US since 61 with short term differences.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2015&locations=CA-US&start=1961&view=chart

no just pointing out facts.  Its like your statement about trillions in debt under Obama makes it bad for all, simply not true on how it all works......  Today you saying that same thing about Canada, yet the massive debt by Harper was good.  both sides of your mouth on this one.  Never mind you called JEAN a bad PM worst ever

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no just pointing out facts.  Its like your statement about trillions in debt under Obama makes it bad for all, simply not true on how it all works......  Today you saying that same thing about Canada, yet the massive debt by Harper was good.  both sides of your mouth on this one.  Never mind you called JEAN a bad PM worst ever

The facts are easy.  Take a look at the chart I linked and look at the dips.  Jean did not experience any, but Harper did so that is why we went into a deficit.  JT is not experiencing any dips and yet he feels he needs to spend.  Money For Nothing.

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Give it a rest Fail... NICE DEFLECTION WHICH IS YOUR SPECIALTY. I ASK YOU TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIM WHERE FORD WAS GOING TO SHUT DOWN IN CANADA AND YOU COME BACK WITH THIS :bullshit:   Then even your :bullshit: deflection is JUST PLAIN STUPID. You selectively choose to ignore the global economic melt down that impacted virtually every industrialized economy on the planet and the fact that Canada came through it much stronger than virtually every other economy.

:nuts2: RECORD DEFICITS COMING FOR THE NEXT FEW 3+ DECADES THANKS TO TRUDOPE

Edited by 02sled