Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice April Fools.  

no it wasn't

37 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm... which numbers do you want to believe

A survey, published by Forum Research for the Toronto Star, found Trudeau's approval rating sitting at 48 per cent, down three points since December and 10 points since November, with his disapproval rating increasing to 42 from 32 per cent two months ago.

Forum Research says a 48% approval rate and disapproval of 42% while Fail quotes an IPSOS poll for Global that shows 56% approval.

As usual Fail only looks for what suits his agenda and doesn't bother to pay attention to the full article that he quotes from.

Kevin O’Leary Conservatives could pose threat to Justin Trudeau Liberals in 2019: Ipsos poll

“We’ll see when people look at the potential of another person being the prime minister, whether or not they look at [Trudeau] and say ‘I’m pretty happy with him’ or we start to see further erosion,” he said.

“Right now he’s only able to achieve that [approval rating] facing nobody.”

according to you guys his approval rate is 0%  - and this was posted to give you a clue

as stated polls are dumb unless they are in favour of conservatives -  which you didn't post because they are very bad

So disapproval was the same in both but of course the higher one is wrong :lmao:  doesn't get any better than that

cliff did you message me yet?

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is going to add 200 billion to our debt for nothing.  What happens if we have another recession?  That can quickly go up over 300.  Sunny ways to grey skies. 

maybe you are right, then he will over take Harper's debt for second place.  Still a long way to for 300 Mulroney debt (30 years ago with would be 400-500 billion in todays money)

We had nothing but debt for a decade, now its an issue :lmao: 

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/03/31/pm-defends-military-spending-in-face-of-new-u-s-calls-for-allies-to-pony-up/

Hasn't a country's contribution to NATO been measured by percentage of GDP? These asshats/pantywaists/snowflakes come along & try to dream up some other 'metric' to measure Canada's effort.

I guess they figure when everyone is comparing apples to apples, they trot out some apples to oranges nonsense that nobody is bothered with.

Then what can you expect when deflection is almost as notable as the Fiberal's dedication to transparency? 

we have spent 1% since 1938  but today its an issue

Good for Trudeau just like Harper saying fuck you we will decide what to spend -  top marks

And he is correct that we do more than our share, whiles others spend the money but don't do shit

Go Canada Go

Kris break out the wallet and offer to pay another 17 billion in deficits every year

49 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm... which numbers do you want to believe

A survey, published by Forum Research for the Toronto Star, found Trudeau's approval rating sitting at 48 per cent, down three points since December and 10 points since November, with his disapproval rating increasing to 42 from 32 per cent two months ago.

Forum Research says a 48% approval rate and disapproval of 42% while Fail quotes an IPSOS poll for Global that shows 56% approval.

As usual Fail only looks for what suits his agenda and doesn't bother to pay attention to the full article that he quotes from.

Kevin O’Leary Conservatives could pose threat to Justin Trudeau Liberals in 2019: Ipsos poll

“We’ll see when people look at the potential of another person being the prime minister, whether or not they look at [Trudeau] and say ‘I’m pretty happy with him’ or we start to see further erosion,” he said.

“Right now he’s only able to achieve that [approval rating] facing nobody.”

by the way this poll you posted has decided voters 3% higher than the one I posted, so I guess it is true

good times

16 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Revrnd its hard to put a price tag on hugs.

And all the kind gestures.

The selfies with JT.

All added value that is tough to put a $$$ on.

are you saying our Soldiers only give hugs?  or do they do some good?  simple question

I put a high value on what Canada has and is still doing - you not so much it seems

from 0tooless post

http://poll.forumresearch.com/post/2650/gap-narrows-between-liberals-and-conservatives/

If these results are projected up to seats in the House of Commons,

the Liberals would see a 187 seat majority.

The Conservatives would win 131 seats,

the NDP would secure 15,

the Bloc 4,

and the Green Party 1.
Since December, this represents a gain of 7 seats for the Liberals, a loss of 4 seats by the
Conservatives
, and a loss of 3 seats by the NDP.

(December 8: Liberals 180, Conservatives 135, and the NDP 18)

classic 02sled rebuttal :lmao: 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

http://www.citynews.ca/2017/03/31/pm-defends-military-spending-in-face-of-new-u-s-calls-for-allies-to-pony-up/

Hasn't a country's contribution to NATO been measured by percentage of GDP? These asshats/pantywaists/snowflakes come along & try to dream up some other 'metric' to measure Canada's effort.

I guess they figure when everyone is comparing apples to apples, they trot out some apples to oranges nonsense that nobody is bothered with.

Then what can you expect when deflection is almost as notable as the Fiberal's dedication to transparency? 

Yup... they keep trotting out that lame line

there are ways other than money to measure Canada’s military contributions.

“We understand there are different metrics in terms of evaluating how people are pulling their weight and contributing fully to NATO,” Trudeau said during an event in Toronto.

The only thing is Trudope NEVER EVER states what those other ways are of what those metrics are. Has he actually ever answered a question put to him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

no it wasn't

according to you guys his approval rate is 0%  - and this was posted to give you a clue

as stated polls are dumb unless they are in favour of conservatives -  which you didn't post because they are very bad

So disapproval was the same in both but of course the higher one is wrong :lmao:  doesn't get any better than that

send me your address Fail and I will come to pick up the $5... you're the one that wants to know the cost of the bridge

by the way this poll you posted has decided voters 3% higher than the one I posted, so I guess it is true

good times

wrong as usual Fail... the numbers I referenced were from the Forum poll and they were in fact different than yours... pay attention to the disapproval rating in particular

as usual you cherry pick what suits your agenda and ignore the portions which put a negative light on your bromance

Edited by 02sled

maybe you are right, then he will over take Harper's debt for second place.  Still a long way to for 300 Mulroney debt (30 years ago with would be 400-500 billion in todays money)

We had nothing but debt for a decade, now its an issue :lmao: 

He is going to blow past Harper's numbers with no recession to blame.  Sunny ways. 

no it wasn't

It's April and there is no bigger fool. 

are you saying our Soldiers only give hugs?  or do they do some good?  simple question

I put a high value on what Canada has and is still doing - you not so much it seems

The current gov't (along w/ the other NATO) members are being asked to have their contribution increased to 2% of GDP. Then the morons come up w/ a deflection of why they can't.

Maybe if Prince Sunshine & Rainbows han't pissed away 3 BILLION on climate change initiatives in 3rd world cesspools, maybe he'd have some money for DND. But as some commentators said after the 2017 budget was released, "The cupboard is bare".

I'm not against what the troops on the ground are doing, it's the circle jerkers like JT & Sajjan that say 1 thing & then dither for months about what is going to happen. I bet 2017 closes and they still won't have made a decision on their 'proposed' peace keeping mission to Africa. "shit or get off the pot!"

Either our troops are prepared to go & we have the resources to go to Africa or no we can't commit troops at this time because of other missions our military is involved in. End of fucking story!

Edited by revrnd

18 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yup... they keep trotting out that lame line

there are ways other than money to measure Canada’s military contributions.

“We understand there are different metrics in terms of evaluating how people are pulling their weight and contributing fully to NATO,” Trudeau said during an event in Toronto.

The only thing is Trudope NEVER EVER states what those other ways are of what those metrics are. Has he actually ever answered a question put to him?

I hope those metrics are better than Canada's chart on this link:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11

Looking at the timeline, he should've blamed the Tories, for not doing anything. That's another 1 of his excuses, "The Conservatives did this" or "Stephen Harper did that". That got old pretty fast. 

No wonder The Donald is pissed.

48 minutes ago, 02sled said:

send me your address Fail and I will come to pick up the $5... you're the one that wants to know the cost of the bridge

so when you said " send me the money and I will get the info"  you really meant to say " I have no clue and just yap"

when you challenge someone you should own  up

47 minutes ago, 02sled said:

wrong as usual Fail... the numbers I referenced were from the Forum poll and they were in fact different than yours... pay attention to the disapproval rating in particular

as usual you cherry pick what suits your agenda and ignore the portions which put a negative light on your bromance

I did, I posted the same numbers :dunno:

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is going to blow past Harper's numbers with no recession to blame.  Sunny ways. 

very possible although he did take over during a recession, actually the only country to be in one - who would have guessed

37 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The current gov't (along w/ the other NATO) members are being asked to have their contribution increased to 2% of GDP. Then the morons come up w/ a deflection of why they can't.

Maybe if Prince Sunshine & Rainbows han't pissed away 3 BILLION on climate change initiatives in 3rd world cesspools, maybe he'd have some money for DND. But as some commentators said after the 2017 budget was released, "The cupboard is bare".

I'm not against what the troops on the ground are doing, it's the circle jerkers like JT & Sajjan that say 1 thing & then dither for months about what is going to happen. I bet 2017 closes and they still won't have made a decision on their 'proposed' peace keeping mission to Africa. "shit or get off the pot!"

Either our troops are prepared to go & we have the resources to go to Africa or no we can't commit troops at this time because of other missions our military is involved in. End of fucking story!

we have been asked for this for decades and decades, its not new its only new to you

I hope Canada continues to stand its ground like it has for 80 years

break open the wallet and pay for it.  you are asking to double our current deficit

its funny how all of a sudden you think our Military is smaller when in fact it isn't any different than a decade ago.  And I thought you were against helping the poor in Africa? 

40 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I hope those metrics are better than Canada's chart on this link:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-11

Looking at the timeline, he should've blamed the Tories, for not doing anything. That's another 1 of his excuses, "The Conservatives did this" or "Stephen Harper did that". That got old pretty fast. 

No wonder The Donald is pissed.

biggest cuts were from Harper its in your chart, he brought our spending down to 0.89% - not a peep from you or others.   Big mean Donald speaks and you are all scared and willing to just toss money at anything he says too.   thankfully you don't run this country as we would end up being nothing but a trump puppet.

Fuck Donny he is going to be nothing but trouble for Canada and Canadian businesses

keep cheering Donald

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very possible although he did take over during a recession, actually the only country to be in one - who would have guessed

Recession?  With a small surplus even.  Lol. 

so when you said " send me the money and I will get the info"  you really meant to say " I have no clue and just yap"

when you challenge someone you should own  up

I'm not stupid enough to give someone like you my address. If you're too stupid to realize the information is available under the freedom of information act that's not my problem. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Recession?  With a small surplus even.  Lol. 

Harper never had a surplus ever that is fact, saying he was going to doesn't hold any value. 

Harper fired a few thousand employees in his last year in hopes to create a balanced budget, sweet deal

Time to move on

If Trudeau doesn't increase the current deficit he will survive just fine, If he brings it up to Harper numbers he is in trouble

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Harper never had a surplus ever that is fact, saying he was going to doesn't hold any value. 

Harper fired a few thousand employees in his last year in hopes to create a balanced budget, sweet deal

Time to move on

If Trudeau doesn't increase the current deficit he will survive just fine, If he brings it up to Harper numbers he is in trouble

30 billion a year til 2050 not counting any recession for lacklustre growth.  You puffing? 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

30 billion a year til 2050 not counting any recession for lacklustre growth.  You puffing? 

I hope I am still alive to see that.  We are not going to see that much growth for very long time as we have reached a pinnacle in history.  Our age group has been fortunate to see so much change and growth,  going from playing with a pong paddle to vcr and microwaves to dvd to cell phones and posting on FS.  Its will have to be something real big to get growth going again,  as the youth start to have families ect we might see lining up for the new I-phone a thing of the past, buying a new car at 19yrs old a thing of the past,  Its just not possible to grow year after year for long periods of time. 

Jobs and wages will continue to lag behind as tech takes jobs and wages don't increase because of too many people available to work.  The only thing that will continue is the wealthy will get even more wealthy.  The big crash has yet to come but will

It is going to be real interesting try to enjoy it and not be so miserable about it........

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hope I am still alive to see that.  We are not going to see that much growth for very long time as we have reached a pinnacle in history.  Our age group has been fortunate to see so much change and growth,  going from playing with a pong paddle to vcr and microwaves to dvd to cell phones and posting on FS.  Its will have to be something real big to get growth going again,  as the youth start to have families ect we might see lining up for the new I-phone a thing of the past, buying a new car at 19yrs old a thing of the past,  Its just not possible to grow year after year for long periods of time. 

Jobs and wages will continue to lag behind as tech takes jobs and wages don't increase because of too many people available to work.  The only thing that will continue is the wealthy will get even more wealthy.  The big crash has yet to come but will

It is going to be real interesting try to enjoy it and not be so miserable about it........

So now you finally understand the nonsense of trying to compare Canada growth today vs 100 years ago?  Was really silly, took a long while, glad you finally get it.:lol:

Spend money, be happy.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So now you finally understand the nonsense of trying to compare Canada growth today vs 100 years ago?  Was really silly, took a long while, glad you finally get it.:lol:

Spend money, be happy.

ya okay you are the one that goes on and on about growth, your hero O'leary says he can get 3.5.% growth yearly.  Its that easy

Heading to the range and Canadian tire today to kick start the economy