Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Never heard of her before today.  I am sure there have been many great women in the history of this country and were all treated carefully and without any bias when making this decision. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Never heard of her before today.  I am sure there have been many great women in the history of this country and were all treated carefully and without any bias when making this decision. 

well you learned something new today I seems.

I going to bet you couldn't name even one women in our history - don't you watch CBC :lol:

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Finally you guys posted it, now lets hear the bad and ugly - then the Praise for Harper

What took so long

The article made it seem like the refugee was rather surprised with the crocodile tears from the PM since he had little to do with it.  This was a private sponsored well arranged plan and Harper had little to do with it as well.  Thank the individuals who made it happen, nice that Truedumb would take credit and then bash the CONS. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

well you learned something new today I seems.

I going to bet you couldn't name even one women in our history - don't you watch CBC :lol:

No problem with one, but a handfull would be a stretch.  :lol:

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:15 PM, revrnd said:

Having to provide all of your information including your email address?

Vox Pop Labs, the company which designed and is operating the MyDemocracy website for the federal government, says the personal information is needed to ensure that the results of the survey are representative of the Canadian population.

So does this mean that if the population in my area is say 40% English speaking Caucasian males and 20% Asian males but they get 800 responses from Caucasian males and only 100 responses from Asian males do they throw out 700 of the responses from the Caucasian males to ensure the proportionate representation of the population.

This is all being done so wrong. Putting an idiot window washer in charge of something this fundamental to our democratic system is not only stupid it's irresponsible.

1 hour ago, Pt3189 said:

i knew it was happening but was not paying attention.I was already having a bad morning after waking up to Foster Brooks Mc Callum on CTV. He was grinning away because the first wave of Syrian Refugees are now the Province's responsibility.

You missed some of it I guess. After the first year they will fall into the welfare system.... that's because these highly qualified carefully selected refugees that will contribute so much to Canada are STILL UNEMPLOYED. However he did say that the feds will continue to support them with daycare services so that they can attend ongoing language classes and other training. On top of all of this they also qualify for Truedopes child allowance tax free. I did the Service Canada calculator and a refugee with 4 kids aged 4, 5, 7 and 9 would also get $23K a year tax free on top of the other support they get.

We worry about and take better care of the refugees than we do citizens who have lived here their entire lives. In Toronto someone loses their job and they get 35 weeks of EI. Then they lose everything they have worked for and when they are at rock bottom they get some help.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The article made it seem like the refugee was rather surprised with the crocodile tears from the PM since he had little to do with it.  This was a private sponsored well arranged plan and Harper had little to do with it as well.  Thank the individuals who made it happen, nice that Truedumb would take credit and then bash the CONS. 

So the carefully selected privately sponsored refugee they chose to use in the dog and pony show is a qualified doctor who speaks English well. Their arrival wasn't organized or planned by Truedope. The rushed in poorly screened refugees who arrived without any real plan as to where to house them; rent peoples unused seasonal cottages, Base Borden and other fly by the seat of your pants ideas, weren't shown because they still don't speak the language, are suffering from anxiety and depression requiring medical care and now are about to fall on the welfare system. They are also DEMANDING CONTINUING FEDERAL support. I wonder why CBC didn't show any of them.

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No problem with one, but a handfull would be a stretch.  :lol:

well there's Celine Dione, Shania Twaine, just kidding. The notable women that come to mind are Roberta Bondar and one of the likely best known Hazel McCallion

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎23 at 4:49 PM, revrnd said:

I can see it in the news, Gay guy jerks off in a jar so his two dyke friends can have a kid. The dykes get divorced & sue the gay guy for child support.

It has happened more than you would know. Recently I read about a lesbian doctor here in Canada suing the sperm donor doctor whom did her a favour in medical school 20 years ago so she could have a child. He is being sued for child support now that it is time to pay for higher education. She makes close to 300k per year but still wants him to pay, he is gay.

56 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So the carefully selected privately sponsored refugee they chose to use in the dog and pony show is a qualified doctor who speaks English well. Their arrival wasn't organized or planned by Truedope. The rushed in poorly screened refugees who arrived without any real plan as to where to house them; rent peoples unused seasonal cottages, Base Borden and other fly by the seat of your pants ideas, weren't shown because they still don't speak the language, are suffering from anxiety and depression requiring medical care and now are about to fall on the welfare system. They are also DEMANDING CONTINUING FEDERAL support. I wonder why CBC didn't show any of them.

Probably because you don't watch CBC ever, they have stated close to what you claim

52 minutes ago, 02sled said:

well there's Celine Dione, Shania Twaine, just kidding. The notable women that come to mind are Roberta Bondar and one of the likely best known Hazel McCallion

lol a Mayor that ran a city to the ground that they are now paying for greatly - good choice over other persons :lol:

lol a Mayor that ran a city to the ground that they are now paying for greatly - good choice over other persons :lol:

What a typical Fail.... she did such a lousy job that the people of Mississauga voted her as their mayor from 1978 to 2014 when she decided to retire. 36 year run as mayor. :dunno: Seems the people liked her. First and current chancellor of Sheridan College. Runner up for world mayor in 2005. She managed to keep Mississauga debt free until 2013.  Maybe Tory should take a lesson or two from her.

If that's running the city into the ground in your eyes.... you are continuing to provide a shining example of how much of an idiot you really are. Oh that's right... they should have gone into massive debt to hire twice as many government staff so they could all do half the work they were doing. That would fit well with your philosophy on the world. Those poor people were massively overworked.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

What a typical Fail.... she did such a lousy job that the people of Mississauga voted her as their mayor from 1978 to 2014 when she decided to retire. 36 year run as mayor. :dunno: Seems the people liked her. First and current chancellor of Sheridan College. Runner up for world mayor in 2005. She managed to keep Mississauga debt free until 2013.  Maybe Tory should take a lesson or two from her.

If that's running the city into the ground in your eyes.... you are continuing to provide a shining example of how much of an idiot you really are. Oh that's right... they should have gone into massive debt to hire twice as many government staff so they could all do half the work they were doing. That would fit well with your philosophy on the world. Those poor people were massively overworked.

I like the old girl, that isn't the point as she did nothing to deserve being put on a Bill - sorry not even close.  I just watched a bit on the Mayor of ?? that has been their since 81 or something - big deal I thought you didn't like tit suckers and lifers

Transit in terrible shape and being fixed now.

roads in bad need of repair being fixed now

the list is rather large but you seem to know better

try google it might help you out

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I like the old girl, that isn't the point as she did nothing to deserve being put on a Bill - sorry not even close.  I just watched a bit on the Mayor of ?? that has been their since 81 or something - big deal I thought you didn't like tit suckers and lifers

What A FAIL.... let's see. Toronto and Ontario, massive debt and mismanagement, TTC is a mess, THC is a mess with crumbling housing, province is paying to resurface roads after 2 years because of the incompetence of the provincial MTO employees that let the contractors off the hook. Toronto roads are a mess. Mississauga no debt prior to 2013 which was begun for street lighting updates. It's been clear Fail that you don't live anywhere near Mississauga. Guess what... I do. I drive the roads in Mississauga regularly and they are in as good as or better shape than those in Toronto.

Who said anything about putting Stormin Hazel on a bill... more of your BS imagination. Just one hell of a woman with great leadership skills,more energy and doing more work in a day in her 80's than you do in a week.

Your BS claims are coming out of your imagination as usual Fail.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

What A FAIL.... let's see. Toronto and Ontario, massive debt and mismanagement, TTC is a mess, THC is a mess with crumbling housing, province is paying to resurface roads after 2 years because of the incompetence of the provincial MTO employees that let the contractors off the hook. Toronto roads are a mess. Mississauga no debt prior to 2013 which was begun for street lighting updates. It's been clear Fail that you don't live anywhere near Mississauga. Guess what... I do. I drive the roads in Mississauga regularly and they are in as good as or better shape than those in Toronto.

Who said anything about putting Stormin Hazel on a bill... more of your BS imagination. Just one hell of a woman with great leadership skills,more energy and doing more work in a day in her 80's than you do in a week.

Your BS claims are coming out of your imagination as usual Fail.

The City of Mississauga is facing a $1.5
billion infrastructure deficit over the next 20 years.

Sustainable infrastructureMississauga needs more than $116 million each year to fund repairs, maintenance and replacements of the City’s roads, highways, bridges, water supply systems, sewers, telecommunications facilities and transit systems. In 2014, the City will raise $32 million through property taxes leaving a funding shortfall of almost $91 million. “That funding gap will continue to grow even though the City of Mississauga has recently taken on debt and has introduced an infrastructure levy that has been added to the residents' property tax bill to help reduce the funding gap,” said Baker.

Public transit – The City’s priority is the Hurontario-Main Light Rail Transit construction project (which would provide service from Port Credit GO Station in Mississauga to the GO station in downtown Brampton).

2017-inf-03-breakdown.png

WHAT EVER YOU SAY O2OOL

02wrong.gif

I figured out why we've got to get Sir John A off the 10 spot. He's white, male, Scottish & was a pisstank. Hey that's the current immigration minister. LOL

He doesn't represent Canada's "diverse & inclusive" society. If I hear another politician say that's  why Canada is strong, I'm going to puke. I grew up in a neighbourhood that had a lot of kids that were 1st generation Canadians of European descent. They all just blended in w/ the Canucks & never asked for any handouts.

After her Ottawa-Orleans byelection win, Marie-France Lalonde said, "We are inclusive. We are the party of diversity. We're not going to judge you on who you are, your beliefs".

She could've added merit & ability to that statement too.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I figured out why we've got to get Sir John A off the 10 spot. He's white, male, Scottish & was a pisstank. Hey that's the current immigration minister. LOL

He doesn't represent Canada's "diverse & inclusive" society. If I hear another politician say that's  why Canada is strong, I'm going to puke. I grew up in a neighbourhood that had a lot of kids that were 1st generation Canadians of European descent. They all just blended in w/ the Canucks & never asked for any handouts.

After her Ottawa-Orleans byelection win, Marie-France Lalonde said, "We are inclusive. We are the party of diversity. We're not going to judge you on who you are, your beliefs".

She could've added merit & ability to that statement too.

John A has been moved to a different Bill he has not been removed. 

wrongdon.gif

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:
The City of Mississauga is facing a $1.5
billion infrastructure deficit over the next 20 years.

Sustainable infrastructureMississauga needs more than $116 million each year to fund repairs, maintenance and replacements of the City’s roads, highways, bridges, water supply systems, sewers, telecommunications facilities and transit systems. In 2014, the City will raise $32 million through property taxes leaving a funding shortfall of almost $91 million. “That funding gap will continue to grow even though the City of Mississauga has recently taken on debt and has introduced an infrastructure levy that has been added to the residents' property tax bill to help reduce the funding gap,” said Baker.

Public transit – The City’s priority is the Hurontario-Main Light Rail Transit construction project (which would provide service from Port Credit GO Station in Mississauga to the GO station in downtown Brampton).
http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/cityhall/pressreleases?paf_gear_id=9700020&itemId=3800416q
6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Capture.JPG

And you call that running a city into the ground. For all those years they didn't have any debt or interest to pay for. Wake up Fail and quit being an idiot. You'll never understand anything financial even if hell freezes over. Geez Fail... they need to pay to maintain and repair infrastructure... what an amazing surprise from an amazing idiot.
Tell me Fail.... if your car needs major repair work and ongoing maintenance, your house eventually needs a new roof, a new furnace, the driveway repaved or the windows replaced does that mean you ran it into the ground. If your snowmobile needs a major repair does that mean you ran it into the ground. What a joke.
So they are expanding services with a Hurontario - Main light transit rail between two Go Stations and want help from the province. Gee that seems to be something Tory wants from the province and the feds all the time. You think Toronto funded that express from Union to the airport themselves. Now Tory wants tolls on the DVP and Gardiner to fund infrastructure repairs and TTC fixes but that's fine and you claim Mississauga was run into the ground. What a clown. Meanwhile Toronto has a budget of $31.7B and 13% of that is debt.
Capture.JPG

Torontos net long-term outstanding debt would increase from $3.1 billion at the beginning of 2014 to peak at nearly 4.5 billion in 2019. And you think a $91M deficit for Mississauga that was debt free until 2013 is disastrous and run into the ground. F&*()n hilarious. Aren't you the one that keeps saying how debt is irrelevant.  

Edited by 02sled

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

John A has been moved to a different Bill he has not been removed. 

Is he bumping William Lyon Mackenzie King, the Liberal PM who talked to his dead mother, off the 50?

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

She was ok,  but like all long reigns she overstayed her welcome and became corrupt.   Know a few business owners who are not happy with her,  but none of that matters to you. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Capture.JPG

And you call that running a city into the ground. For all those years they didn't have any debt or interest to pay for. Wake up Fail and quit being an idiot. You'll never understand anything financial even if hell freezes over. Geez Fail... they need to pay to maintain and repair infrastructure... what an amazing surprise from an amazing idiot.
Tell me Fail.... if your car needs major repair work and ongoing maintenance, your house eventually needs a new roof, a new furnace, the driveway repaved or the windows replaced does that mean you ran it into the ground. If your snowmobile needs a major repair does that mean you ran it into the ground. What a joke.
So they are expanding services with a Hurontario - Main light transit rail between two Go Stations and want help from the province. Gee that seems to be something Tory wants from the province and the feds all the time. You think Toronto funded that express from Union to the airport themselves. Now Tory wants tolls on the DVP and Gardiner to fund infrastructure repairs and TTC fixes but that's fine and you claim Mississauga was run into the ground. What a clown. Meanwhile Toronto has a budget of $31.7B and 13% of that is debt.
Capture.JPG

Torontos net long-term outstanding debt would increase from $3.1 billion at the beginning of 2014 to peak at nearly 4.5 billion in 2019. And you think a $91M deficit for Mississauga that was debt free until 2013 is disastrous and run into the ground. F&*()n hilarious. Aren't you the one that keeps saying how debt is irrelevant.  

Like I said O2sled she didn't do what was needed when it was needed, sometime you have to pay for stuff and if you don't do it at the right time it will end up costing more.  They brag about being 700k strong yet spend like they weren't. 

Topic was about the new face on the 10 dollar bill, you said Hazel for some reason. 

I care about this new bill as much as I cared about the loss of the penny

Why are you bring up Toronoto?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Is he bumping William Lyon Mackenzie King, the Liberal PM who talked to his dead mother, off the 50?

good chance he will go back to the 100 dollar bill and remove Borden.  I think Borden should replace the Queen on the 20. 

When we get a new King he should be on the coins

good chance he will go back to the 100 dollar bill and remove Borden.  I think Borden should replace the Queen on the 20. 

When we get a new King he would be on the coins

When that happens all the anti-monarchists will say now is the time to cut those ties. "Create a committee to select a bunch of political hacks/PC types nobody has heard of, to replace the Queen, beaver, Bluenose, etc on the coins. You know our currency should be gender neutral."

I'm surprised a person can't get a logo plate from the MTO w/ the rainbow flag on it. If you can get 1 w/ a beaver playing LAX, it doesn't seem fair that (if what we're told is true) a large segment of our population can't get that plate.

Edited by revrnd

Yes that is a really pressing matter that the vast majority of people felt was necessary.

Deflection in a big way. "Oh PM Trudeau did this" Whoop de fucking do!

I hope the people that were clamouring for a woman on our currency can sleep better tonight.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.macleans.ca/general/first-women-inducted-into-the-hockey-hall-of-fame/

I'm pretty sure there was a collective "Who is Angela James?" across Canada followed by, "Why wasn't Hayley Wickenheiser named?" when the nominees were announced.