Check your account email address ×

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market

Rod

What’s the ugliest new sled on the market   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the ugliest new sled on the market?

• The 2020 ski doo XP 850
    • Probably the 2021 XP 850

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Khaos?  Thats a sweet looking, terrain dominating sled.  

oh yes the extra long limmiter strap is a game changer lmfao .and every one needs a shock package uograde from the pro snocheck on a mountain sled lol 

bold new stickers . and look at me factor 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny thing is 3/4 of the guys I know with the pid have zero idea how to use it and never do . just have it to say they have it .  appers to be a Polaris thing .

one of my regular ridding buds had the pic on his 17 rmk had zero idea how it worked never even bothered to make it work .so of course he also ordered it on the new kaos or what ever that longer limiter strap package is called 

Idiots that don't know how to use their gauges piss me off. The last three sleds I bought (1 Polaris 2 arctic cat) were all listed in km. I show up and the gauges are in miles. I said wtf. They all claimed they had no idea the gauges could do that.....

Just now, Tomas. said:

Idiots that don't know how to use their gauges piss me off. The last three sleds I bought (1 Polaris 2 arctic cat) were all listed in km. I show up and the gauges are in miles. I said wtf. They all claimed they had no idea the gauges could do that.....

most just don't give a fuck . I usually tinker with mine in the garage when new just to see what they do . but really only use rpm when tuning clutches then really only look at fuel 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes the extra long limmiter strap is a game changer lmfao .and every one needs a shock package uograde from the pro snocheck on a mountain sled lol 

bold new stickers . and look at me factor 

Its a money grab, no doubt.  But you will see some flatlanders rocking them this year on the trails in the midwest. Fuckers. 

32 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Poo has the best snowcheck, the best gauges, the best head lights, the best chassis, and now with the new skid, the best looking sleds.  Fuck I made a mistake. :smh:

The Polaris gauge looks like a little kids toy. :lol: Not to mention their ride command GPS system sucks. The best chassis, looks, and snowcheck I will give you. I’m still pissed I bought a 15k sled and my color choices were only the dime-a-dozen black and puke green w/ red accents and couldn’t get a ripsaw 2 or storm and an actual windshield.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

The Polaris gauge looks like a little kids toy. :lol: Not to mention their ride command GPS system sucks. The best chassis, looks, and snowcheck I will give you. I’m still pissed I bought a 15k sled and my color choices were only the dime-a-dozen black and puke green w/ red accents and couldn’t get a ripsaw 2 or storm and an actual windshield.

:bc:  I do agree the gauges could be a bit bigger, but they are better then whats been offered for years. 

Poor @SVT MXZ XRS

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

Its a money grab, no doubt.  But you will see some flatlanders rocking them this year on the trails in the midwest. Fuckers. 

I run my mountain  sleds around the house or cabin if they are in state . ususly only when a sledless bud is on my dimond pounder though . or heading by my self in to the woods or flowages 

4 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I couldnt imagine buying this XRS i just bought as a spring order brand new.  Plain black, no windshield, a shit Ripsaw 1 single ply track, no gauge options (in 2018), avg shock package, no LED lights, ALL for the low price of 16k USD.  Fuck outta here.  Polaris FTW.  Thats my next snowcheck unless something changes next year. Poor AMG

Edited by thewayout

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Superior gauges”.  Holy fuck. You know poo-laiders are involved when gauge superiority is brought up.  If it ain’t that it’s sales numbers.

Jesus.

Yep. Show me the fuel,engine temp and RPM. Who the fuck needs a gps on a groomed trail?  You could get lost as fuck following a groomed trail?:lol: maybe these guys are Uber sled drivers? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

:bc:  I do agree the gauges could be a bit bigger, but they are better then whats been offered for years. 

Poor @SVT MXZ XRS

again for what you have to kick out for pid buy the next stage for less and have overlay capability check your email  look at recorded runs etc and take it to the room at night to surf the web and talj shit on FS 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Yep. Show me the fuel,engine temp and RPM. Who the fuck needs a gps on a groomed trail?  You could get lost as fuck following a groomed trail?:lol: maybe these guys are Uber sled drivers

Now youre on to something.  :lol: 

Just now, thewayout said:

Now youre on to something.  :lol: 

Wait,the powder coat guy just rang me? It would appear my bumper and ski bolts that match my Klim thong are ready for pick up. #blingbeforemiles. 

27 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Hey dumbfuck, I paid probably $5000 less than you did for the SAME fucking sled :lol: 

Hey dumb fuck, you bought ANOTHER used sled, I didn't.  

And no your 2 year old sled wasn't $5K less that what I paid. I'm not a dumb fuck like you who gets fucked up the ass by your dealer

7 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I couldnt imagine buying this XRS i just bought as a spring order brand new.  Plain black, no windshield, a shit Ripsaw 1 single ply track, no gauge options (in 2018), avg shock package, no LED lights, ALL for the low price of 16k USD.  Fuck outta here.  Polaris FTW.  Thats my next snowcheck unless something changes next year. Poor AMG

Only a stupid fuck like you gets ass raped by their dealer and pays full price for a snow check. So YOU "fuck outta here" with your stupid ass bull shit.  Take your faggot ass back next door.

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

most just don't give a fuck . I usually tinker with mine in the garage when new just to see what they do . but really only use rpm when tuning clutches then really only look at fuel 

That’s me!  I actually had another doo guy show me my average speed and top speed recorded on my last Doo.  He was so proud of himself.  I couldn’t give two shits less.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yep. Show me the fuel,engine temp and RPM. Who the fuck needs a gps on a groomed trail?  You could get lost as fuck following a groomed trail?:lol: maybe these guys are Uber sled drivers? 

Tach and temps.  That’s all I want.  

Simple.

AF311161-01AC-484C-B02F-40304C8FDE78.jpeg

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hey dumb fuck, you bought ANOTHER used sled, I didn't.  

And no your 2 year old sled wasn't $5K less that what I paid. I'm not a dumb fuck like you who gets fucked up the ass by your dealer

Only a stupid fuck like you gets ass raped by their dealer and pays full price for a snow check. So YOU "fuck outta here" with your stupid ass bull shit.  Take your faggot ass back next door.

Hey ya fuckin donkey, I paid less for my sled than any 2018 XRS out there, and probably 4-5k less than you did for the SAME fucking sled.  I bought a used sled because thats what I wanted to spend, i'm not some dumb ass poser that needs to keep up with the joneses, rides under 1000 miles a year, transforms his 2017 XRS into a blizzard, or thinks that a 2017 XRS is going up in value because its the last year of the XP chassis that came out in 2008.  FUCKING NOOB.  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s me!  I actually had another doo guy show me my average speed and top speed recorded on my last Doo.  He was so proud of himself.  I couldn’t give two shits less.  :lol:

Simple.

Yeah speedo isn't really necessary on a 65mph sled. Kinda like my kids old snow scoot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

Hey ya fuckin donkey, I paid less for my sled than any 2018 XRS out there, and probably 4-5k less than you did for the SAME fucking sled.  I bought a used sled because thats what I wanted to spend, i'm not some dumb ass poser that needs to keep up with the joneses, rides under 1000 miles a year, transforms his 2017 XRS into a blizzard, or thinks that a 2017 XRS is going up in value because its the last year of the XP chassis that came out in 2008.  FUCKING NOOB.  :lol: 

Holy sweet fuck!!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Simple.

Looks like youre 60 mph away from top speed in that pic!!!!!

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

You obviously didn’t see the stickers that came on his?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah speedo isn't really necessary on a 65mph sled. Kinda like my kids old snow scoot

It’s not important at all.  I go as fast as the terrain and my skill allows.  

Can you watch a movie when you guys are draggin’ it is on the lakes?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s not important at all.  I go as fast as the terrain and my skill allows.  

Can you watch a movie when you guys are draggin’ it is on the lakes?  :lmao:

I cant remember ever having a speddo visible. It dosnt matter.