Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile USA show Michigan

jtssrx

1 minute ago, irv said:

It's crazy how expensive they are, but they're selling like hot cakes, at least up here. Never in my life would I spend that kind of coin on one or a sled for that matter, but each to their own. 

I don't even know if this is a top of the line one? $28 G's plus tax!! O.o

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5349&group=OV&catId=106

Oh, they can’t keep them on the shelves here.  I’ll tell you what I might find appealing though:

23EFE132-84F2-4A59-81F3-EA455E158DDB.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, they can’t keep them on the shelves here.  I’ll tell you what I might find appealing though:

23EFE132-84F2-4A59-81F3-EA455E158DDB.jpeg

If I had more money than what I knew to do with, I'd have all kinds of toys, including the above. That would be great fun on a piece of flat property with some acreage. 

Just now, irv said:

If I had more money than what I knew to do with, I'd have all kinds of toys, including the above. That would be great fun on a piece of flat property with some acreage. 

There’s always a couple floating around at the SX races.  I jump in and find a reason to use one whenever I can.  Slow as fuck (compared to a sled) but fun as hell and can really go over some amazing shit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

S*S are cool but the are junk. My buddy sells performance shit for them. Says your better off buying a jeep for what they cost and for how poorly they are built. All my buddys who have them are constantly fixing them and it’s big money shit. For 20 to 30 grand they should be top notch

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d shoot myself in the face before I spent $20k on a 4x4 vehicle I had to trailer to drive somewhere.  You can find a nice Jeep Ruby for that coin.

Like I said, make them street legal and then I’ll take a look.  What would it cost to equip these with running lights and mirrors?  Another $20k?  LOL....I see these vehicles fleecing the fuck out of people.

They are street legal here and Jeep's can't access the trails.

All seasons.:bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said, make ‘em street legal and give me trails for them.  Right now, everything in my area is roped off for sleds only.  No wheeled vehicles during non snow months.  That’s the way we roll here!  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said, make ‘em street legal and give me trails for them.  Right now, everything in my area is roped off for sleds only.  No wheeled vehicles during non snow months.  That’s the way we roll here!  :bc:

I surprised they're not in your parts.

Great for a beer run into town.:bc:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

24 minutes ago, irv said:

It's crazy how expensive they are, but they're selling like hot cakes, at least up here. Never in my life would I spend that kind of coin on one or a sled for that matter, but each to their own. 

I don't even know if this is a top of the line one? $28 G's plus tax!! O.o

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5349&group=OV&catId=106

Irv most don't need that and it doesn't do much more than a non turbo sxs selling for  say $14k.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/2/2019 at 10:42 AM, Zambroski said:

My first new sled was a Yami Phazer in 86.  I think it was around 6-7K.  Now, 6-7 get's you a base model that is MUCH, MUCH better in every way than my upgraded sled back then.  Jesus....$6-7k will get you a nice, relatively low mileage top end performance sled now.

But..."it's too expensive'.  Look, just say you don't enjoy sledding anymore.  Don't make up lies.  Tool bags.

Wow.   I paid $5600 for a leftover 92 wildcat in the fall of 92.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a couple areas that have winter trails here and eventually you'll see more. If the Hali Forest opens up to sxs"s as well it"d a hoot going in there early and late season with the sxs

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it is amazing what a difference they make on a new course.  i prob shot 15 strokes better than i would have without on a new course.  My best rounds ever were at Samoset and Mt Washington there is just something about those courses that works for my game.  

Got fitted for new clubs at the PGA Tour Superstore today in Denver. Pretty awesome procedure and the guy had me hitting pretty consistent. Gonna try to get out a couple times a week next season. Don't ask me what I bought but they were pretty sweet. 

8 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Trunk slamming is still missing a cut not operating out of your trunk :lol:

50% of courses I play have a locker room I can use 

Yes but you throw your clubs in your trunk when you leave. Hence the trunk slammer tag. 

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Got fitted for new clubs at the PGA Tour Superstore today in Denver. Pretty awesome procedure and the guy had me hitting pretty consistent. Gonna try to get out a couple times a week next season. Don't ask me what I bought but they were pretty sweet. 

You don’t know clubs you bought Czervik? 🤣

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’d rather golf or boat. Fuck eating dust

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s really just that simple.  I’m not eating mud or dust....at all.  

3 hours ago, bussman said:

X2

:hay: Golf over 4 wheeling? Only a city boy would say that.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Same where I live, but where I go sledding in NH they have a 1000+ mile trail system and draw in people from all over the east coast. It's not sledding but it's still a great way to get in the outdoors in summer and fall.:bc: 

image.thumb.jpeg.fc451aa5df200de2db6ea54437ae278a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rump-rider said:

:hay: Golf over 4 wheeling? Only a city boy would say that.

Same where I live, but where I go sledding in NH they have a 1000+ mile trail system and draw in people from all over the east coast. It's not sledding but it's still a great way to get in the outdoors in summer and fall.:bc: 

image.thumb.jpeg.fc451aa5df200de2db6ea54437ae278a.jpeg

They realy have put together a good system.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t know clubs you bought Czervik? 🤣

:hayseed:

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

That made me lol too. 

Guy’s a mess. :lol: 

:bf:

14 hours ago, bussman said:

Gare at delivery: Oh......guess I’m left handed........

:lol: 

:bf:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:bc: 

Any good? They felt pretty sweet. Hit much straighter than other options.That store is amazing. Step son is the manager and it is his last week so he got me in with a fitter. He's going to work for Travis Matthews in a couple weeks.