Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile USA show Michigan

jtssrx

Price has zero to do with the decline in sledding.....

If you have any brain at all it's easy to see that what killed sledding is the procross chassis. It basically brought us down to 2 manufacturers offering a viable product. That is bad news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Price has zero to do with the decline in sledding.....

If you have any brain at all it's easy to see that what killed sledding is the procross chassis. It basically brought us down to 2 manufacturers offering a viable product. That is bad news

You won the troll award. Toiler Butt stuff needs to step up his game.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, bussman said:

You golfing more now? I still haven’t played anywhere needing/wanting a caddy but hope to next year a couple times. 

Back in the early 90's when I lived with my brother my old man had a membership at The Detroit Golf Club and they encouraged you to use their caddies so we did a couple of times....it was all they could do not to laugh..it was like Spaulding and his sped brother out there hacking it around. 😂

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it is amazing what a difference they make on a new course.  i prob shot 15 strokes better than i would have without on a new course.  My best rounds ever were at Samoset and Mt Washington there is just something about those courses that works for my game.  

I believe when one pays $150-$200 a round you take the game much more serious.

Just now, bussman said:

No, his friends I did. Bhen got his 850 after we rode together. 

Drew left the country rather than me destroy is 800 also. 

People go through great lengths not to get owned by you. :lol:

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I believe when one pays $150-$200 a round you take the game much more serious.

for sure-  my favorite course ever is still TPC Sawgrass.  Amazing course but it helps everytime i've played i've been on the green and not in the water on 17.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

for sure-  my favorite course ever is still TPC Sawgrass.  Amazing course but it helps everytime i've played i've been on the green and not in the water on 17.  

This was prolly the nicest course I have ever played.

https://lvpaiutegolf.com/

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

This was prolly the nicest course I have ever played.

https://lvpaiutegolf.com/

didn't hit that one-  we played bali hai,  royal links,  the 2 courses at lake las vegas, the TPC,  the old desert inn and a couple others i can't remember.  it was our national conf destination for a few years so we would go in and play golf sun-weds before the meetings weds night to friday.  Kapalua was another terrific course,  one of the only good things i have to say about going to Maui.  For a decade we had great conference locations and we always found good golf near there.  Still pissed the year they cancelled the meetings in Monterey as we would have played Pebble and Spyglass.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

didn't hit that one-  we played bali hai,  royal links,  the 2 courses at lake las vegas, the TPC,  the old desert inn and a couple others i can't remember.  it was our national conf destination for a few years so we would go in and play golf sun-weds before the meetings weds night to friday.  Kapalua was another terrific course,  one of the only good things i have to say about going to Maui.  For a decade we had great conference locations and we always found good golf near there.  Still pissed the year they cancelled the meetings in Monterey as we would have played Pebble and Spyglass.  

That would have been sweet !

17 hours ago, frenchy said:

Between my membership and food and beverage bill I pay $10G’s a season on golf. It’s not cheap unless you are trunk slamming at shit courses or live in butt fuck nowhere. 

Trunk slamming is still missing a cut not operating out of your trunk :lol:

50% of courses I play have a locker room I can use 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:22 PM, Anler said:

Sure side X's can cost more but let's face it, snowmobiling is 2 months a year for many and side X's can be used anywhere. You don't need to drive 400 miles to use them. 

I’d rather golf or boat. Fuck eating dust

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’d rather golf or boat. Fuck eating dust

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s really just that simple.  I’m not eating mud or dust....at all.  

Neither do I but pretty easy to avoid when they go pretty much anywhere.

Feel sorry for the betas nobody slows down for while out walking the trails with quads and dust all over.:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s really just that simple.  I’m not eating mud or dust....at all.  

S*S are cool but the are junk. My buddy sells performance shit for them. Says your better off buying a jeep for what they cost and for how poorly they are built. All my buddys who have them are constantly fixing them and it’s big money shit. For 20 to 30 grand they should be top notch

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

S*S are cool but the are junk. My buddy sells performance shit for them. Says your better off buying a jeep for what they cost and for how poorly they are built. All my buddys who have them are constantly fixing them and it’s big money shit. For 20 to 30 grand they should be top notch

I’d shoot myself in the face before I spent $20k on a 4x4 vehicle I had to trailer to drive somewhere.  You can find a nice Jeep Ruby for that coin.

Like I said, make them street legal and then I’ll take a look.  What would it cost to equip these with running lights and mirrors?  Another $20k?  LOL....I see these vehicles fleecing the fuck out of people.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d shoot myself in the face before I spent $20k on a 4x4 vehicle I had to trailer to drive somewhere.  You can find a nice Jeep Ruby for that coin.

Like I said, make them street legal and then I’ll take a look.  What would it cost to equip these with running lights and mirrors?  Another $20k?  LOL....I see these vehicles fleecing the fuck out of people.

It's crazy how expensive they are, but they're selling like hot cakes, at least up here. Never in my life would I spend that kind of coin on one or a sled for that matter, but each to their own. 

I don't even know if this is a top of the line one? $28 G's plus tax!! O.o

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details-build-price.php?model=5349&group=OV&catId=106